Sneeze Fetish Forum

"Quiet!" M/M-ish

VoOs

Well, this is embarrassing. What can I say? I'm a fangirl. Sue me. *laugh*

I can't draw real people for the life of me, but if you squint your eyes a little (or a lot :rolleyes: ) perhaps you can pretend that this is Atsushi Sakurai and Imai Hisashi from the Jrock band BUCK-TICK. Of course, most of you have never heard of them. This makes it easier to pretend! You can just take my word for it. :laugh:

Ahem, yes. Occasionally I like to slash these two, Guitarist x Vocalist. It's ok, though: they encourage it. Or, they used to, back in the late 90's when they were still fanservice-minded enough to touch each other during live shows. Rawr.

I've always enjoyed imagining them sneaking off together into a bathroom backstage to relieve some of the tension afterwards, so that's were you'll find them in the picture below.

Sakurai's the one failing to keep quiet.

tiles.jpg

I'll go hide somewhere cold and dark now. :laugh: Bye!

I would never dare to draw real people in a fetish context. It is a scary notion. *laugh* I'm sorry, but you're so irresistibly cute at times. Which make me unsure of why this picture makes me want to hug you. Ahem! Anyway! Whatever you say about not being that good at drawing is a lie. This is monochrome goodness - in a cute scene, too. Come out from that cold and dark corner, you've nothing to hide from. Quite the opposite. You're fantastic for doing this for more than one reason. I'm in awe, in a way.

I have heard of them! And if not hearing of them makes it easier to pretend, your signature might make it more...difficult? You know, just a thought...

I have heard of them! And if not hearing of them makes it easier to pretend, your signature might make it more...difficult? You know, just a thought...

Men schh, signatur säger inget om bandnamn. Dessutom åldras människor, och byter frisyrer. Your comment just made it more difficult, silly. *laugh* But: Thank you! I'm an irresistibly cute fangirl with neither fear nor shame! *bows*

Obsessed: That's very sweet of you to say, thank you. <3

Men schh, signatur säger inget om bandnamn. Dessutom åldras människor, och byter frisyrer. You're comment just made it more difficult, silly. *laugh* But: Thank you! I'm an irresistibly cute fangirl with neither fear nor shame! *bows*

*innocent, sweet smile*

:jawdrop: It's SO good. Damn. I'm impressed, seriously.

Omg omg omg. :wub: You're awakening my inner fangirl (that's been dormant for quite a while)

:wub:

:notworthy:

:rolleyes: I love it!!! I have not heard of the group, but that's good and well with me, because this is a very nice piece of work. :huh:

At any rate, this is a premise that I am wildly in love with... a band... members... slash... sneezing... :laugh: Awww man, now I want to go work on some of my own slashy stuff!! Gosh darn homework.

Thanks for sharing this, VoOs! ;)

Archived