Sneeze Fetish Forum

supernatrual almost sneezes!!

strawberrypie010

you have to check out the blooper reels for supernatrual on youtube! maybe my imagination is just overactive, but there is some nose rubbing and it looks like they are going to sneeze quite a few times. no actual sneezes, but you can always imagine :]

Oh gotta check this out! Uhm do you remember which ones or is there almost sneezeing in all of them?

There's a cute bit on the Season One bloopers where Jared Padalecki scratches his nose a bit and goes, "There's just snot coming outta my nose ..."

Slightly gross, but yeah!

I know it's not, but in the season 3 bloopers (at 4:07 on the youtube clips), Jared makes a face and a noise that my fetishy side insists is one of those frustrated 'my nose itches' moments. Let me dream. B)

There's a cute bit on the Season One bloopers where Jared Padalecki scratches his nose a bit and goes, "There's just snot coming outta my nose ..."

Slightly gross, but yeah!

I know I've said it before, but I love that blooper!!! I find it quite adorable :D

I know it's not, but in the season 3 bloopers (at 4:07 on the youtube clips), Jared makes a face and a noise that my fetishy side insists is one of those frustrated 'my nose itches' moments. Let me dream. :D

Ooh, I'd never noticed that before. *nods* yes, that's definately a 'my nose itches' moment. In that same season, at 4:31, Jensen rubs at his nose and its not much but its kinda cute...

I know it's not, but in the season 3 bloopers (at 4:07 on the youtube clips), Jared makes a face and a noise that my fetishy side insists is one of those frustrated 'my nose itches' moments. Let me dream. :D

Haha yeah, it's a great clip, but I think the noise kind of kills it ... :laugh: Makes it funny though. :D

Archived