Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hi Guys

Guest Just_Me

Guest Just_Me

Hi everyone,

I'm new to the forum and figured that this was the right place to introduce myself. I found this forum a few weeks ago, and was incredibly relieved to know that I'm not the only person who feels the way I do. But now I'm trying to come to terms with the idea that I'm a fetishist... guess they're not all old pervy guys then, huh? I'm hoping to get to know you all and maybe learn to be a bit more accepting of this part of myself.

JM x

.. guess they're not all old pervy guys then, huh?

:blushing:

We aren't???? ;)

Hello and welcome!

:unsure:

Hi and welcome aboard, Just_Me! Make yourself at home and enjoy the madness. ;)

Hi, welcome to the forum! :blushing: I'm glad you've decided to join us! I'm not an old, pervy guy - for the most part...that full moon you know...;)

I think people with true fetishes and who act on them are largely quite young, though it seems most are men. However, as an interest in sneezing is not really a fetish, we need not concern ourselves, and can get on with appreciating the wonder of the sneeze.

And welcome to the forum!

guess they're not all old pervy guys then, huh?

;) You say that like it's a bad thing!

guess they're not all old pervy guys then, huh?

:) You say that like it's a bad thing!

:) Amen to that!

Welcome Just_Me. B)

Welcome aboard! (offers Just_Me a nice slice of cheesecake). So glad you joined us B)

(makes mental note to examine self in mirror later just to make sure i'm not really an old pervy guy :) )

I'm hoping to get to know you all and maybe learn to be a bit more accepting of this part of myself.

Now if that's not the best reason why they should make this place compulsory for every human being then I don't know what is!

Hello!!...and congrats for finally stepping into the light. :winkkiss: It took me about...ohhh... 8 years to de-lurk myself.

I am now enjoying a slowly growing sun tan... :shy:

Cloud

XXX

• 2 weeks later...
I'm definitely a guy.

And old.

And pervy.

;D

Haha, welcome! I hope you like it here, I sure do. :]

I can fully attest to the fact that she is not ANY of the above xD Welcome to the board!

Archived