Sneeze Fetish Forum

Envious

DemonMolly

Um... hiya... I'm kinda nervous about posting this, but I give it a shot anyway...

Recently I've been getting into the FMA dub, and REALLY love Envy. But there were no sneezy stories about him on the internet ;)

So, without further ado, I give you a suckish fanfic with a suckish title... enjoy if you can :blushing:

Envious

-------------------

It seemed like another normal day. Everything seemed normal. Peaceful, even.

'Another perfect day to cause havoc,' Envy thought, smiling that 'I'm gonna mess this place up' smile.

Then out of nowhere, a sneeze suddenly forced itself out of him, with no warning.

'Ehkishu!'

He rubbed his nose with his finger, sniffing slightly and feeling curious. What had just happened to him? Was this some sort of alchemy? Perhaps a curse?

Then he remebered.

In a recent fight with Edward Elric, he had been pushed into a nearby river, and was left to crawl out. He hadn't minded the cold. He just couldn't stand the fact that he'd been defeated. But atleast the other sins hadn't been around. Wrath would have never let him live it down.

With no place to rest, being so far from Central, he decided to make do with a small shelter made out of a couple of sticks and leaves, not providing much warmth.

'But I thought that Homunculus couldn't get sick...' he thought, sighing. He knew that humans could get sick quite easily. He'd observed it himself, when the Ishbal war started. Many people were taken ill. Some even died...

Wait, did that mean that... he may just have a chance of not making it through? What if he had a chance of dieing?

With these thoughts swirling around his head, he gave a cough, before sneezing once more.

'Eh...EHKISHU!'

That one was much louder than the last one. How did humans get better wen they were taken ill? Envy paused, deep in thought... ah, yes! They slept alot.

With his eyes already beggining to close, he slumped down, rubbing his fnger against his nose. He just prayed that the Full Metal Brat didn't find him in this state.

Well, what do you guys think? Should I do chapter 2? :unsure:

:laugh: that sounds interesting!

i do like FMA ;)

but i donĀ“t like the evil :blushing: homunculus :nohappy:

i wonder what will happen in the next chapter! :unsure:

Archived