Sneeze Fetish Forum

Being sneezed all over by the Hulk;

count tiszula

I'm not very good at Googling, but I piece together that Madame Tussaud's are having a huge new exhibition based on Marvel comics, including huge waxworks of superheroes and the like. There is also a place where they are showing a so-called 4D film. Disappointingly, it is not 4D, so no time travel or superbeings appearing from another dimension. They mean a 3D film to which they add other effects of movement, air, water etc. So what is the best possible thing to be demonstrated with such effects? You guessed it; a sneeze!

So it is now possible to see a 3D film of the Incredible Hulk sneezing in your face; and you can feel his breath blowing on you, your chair moving with the force of the sneeze, and of course you are drenched in the spray......!

of course you are drenched in the spray......!

What better way could there be to cool down on a hot summer day?

Good lord if it were a wax figure of Lou Ferrigno's Incredible Hulk I think I'd have to start looking for airfare to California immediately. :drool:

TheHulk.jpg

i bet it was better than the one from the first hulk movie with eric bana [?] i think ^^ good to see the hulk sneeze at least! my fave character

Archived