Sneeze Fetish Forum

guerilla tactics

Ichobod Crane

Is this the same story that was going around a while ago, or a new one? Either way you're right, just... no.

Not to make light of idiotic behaviour, but one thing I do find odd about it, the victim was taken to hospital with an irritated throat and... arm?? I suppose pepper could cause skin irritation on the arm, but I've never heard of that before.

Wow, that's strange. I don't think I'd ever be that desperate to see someone sneeze...

Maybe she was allergic to the pepper, or maybe it was a particularly strong type or something? It would have to be pretty intense anyway for her to have to be taken to hospital.

i lol'd. i guess youtube just wasn't enough for one man to enjoy. :D

Is this the same story that was going around a while ago, or a new one? Either way you're right, just... no.

Not to make light of idiotic behaviour, but one thing I do find odd about it, the victim was taken to hospital with an irritated throat and... arm?? I suppose pepper could cause skin irritation on the arm, but I've never heard of that before.

Well, her hospital trip likely strengthened the civil suit she probably pursued. The article doesn't refer to this, but, come on, an opportunity to pad her pocket may have been tempting as her income as clerk at a hardware store could have been something to sneeze at (pardon the lame humour).

At any rate there may be more subtle and seasonable ways to approach it.

I always thought of occupying a second floor flat with a balcony on a street with heavy foot traffic, discretely planting and maintaining multiple varieties of the most super pollen pumping plants-- and all to sit on my porch with a cocktail and watch the pretty women sneeze in passing. I never did it though-just a daydream from my youth. You certainly couldn't be sued for watering your garden. Too bad this wasn't an option in rural Texas.

I hate it that our cover is slowly being blown. I liked the clandestine nature of things before outsiders started to see in as a result of such media exposure.

I hate it that our cover is slowly being blown. I liked the clandestine nature of things before outsiders started to see in as a result of such media exposure.

This story is from September last year and there were various threads about it back then but not much obvious extra attention that I noticed. I think there will always be phases where we get noticed and there is more attention and then things will calm back down again. I can't imagine it ever becoming mainstream though, there aren't enough of us and it it's not likely to be scandalous enough to ever become a really big story. The huge majority of people are still unaware of us and even if they do hear something about it they probably discard it from their minds quite quickly in the way you do about quirks that just aren't that exciting or don't evoke particular disgust.

Archived