Sneeze Fetish Forum

clips4sale question about purchasing

luvsfemalehonks

Do you know if it works with American Express debit cards? I just found one that I got as a gift a while ago that I know still works. If they take them, I might have to break my rule about not buying clips.

No, our site does not host any kind of material other than the stories and youtube clips you find in the obs/stories/artwork and media sections. Nor do we permit the use of the forum to arrange financial transactions outside the Trading Post, which you will not get access to until your account is validated by an administrator.

Lynne has told me she apologises but didn't see the word 'clips4sale' in your post and thought you were talking about buying clips on the forum. To answer your question, I believe it depends on the individual store what methods of payment can be used but VISA is generally okay in my experience.

I will re-iterate Lynne's warning though about posting about clips4sale or other commercial transactions outside of the Trading Post.

oh i wasnt gonna post em here lol :blushing: i kinda figured that was illegal...they're just gonna go on my computer 4 my eyes only

Archived