Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hello

Guest Hankie Doctor

Guest Hankie Doctor

Hi everyone, been lurking for a while, but here I am!

I am a straight male but like collecting new and used girls/ladies cotton handkerchiefs! cannot explain why this is so but there you have it! I have ben known to actually use them in public around F (who do not know me) and have had some amazing reactions.

Welcome hankie doctor! Your not alone lots of us love hankies too so you will fit right in look forward to reading your posts :cry:

Guest Hankie Doctor

I just like to show having a f hankie on myself!?!? to other ladies. A kind of voyeruerism in reverse lol, I dont know! Sometimes I just get a smile, other times a strange stare, and sometimes a comment on my choice of handkerchief!! Guess my ultimate would be for her to start a conversation around hankies or even better her showing me hers. All sounds silly I know!

A kind of voyeruerism in reverse lol, I dont know!

Exhibitionism? :yuck:

Welcome to the boards. I'm always interested in seeing ladies' handkerchiefs, but I've never collected any... and I can't imagine using one in public! You are a braver man than I. :lol:

Welcome Hankie Doctor. I have a large collection of mens handkerchiefs, and a few ladies ones too, I bought nine yesterday too, which I shall put a link too on another thread.

Welcome to the forum! You'll like it here. ;)

Guess my ultimate would be for her to start a conversation around hankies or even better her showing me hers. All sounds silly I know!

That would make for a great obs. :D

Welcome to the forum Dr Hankie.

An interesting twist on the fetish there, I look forward to hearing more about it.

;)

Archived