Sneeze Fetish Forum

My sneeziest blowiest allergy day ever!

hankyhonk

Hi all,

I thought I wasn't going to get hyafever this year, for some reason I haven't really been affected by it for about 5 years.

I was wrong!

This morning I woke up with a slightly stuffy nose and I'd only been out of bed for about 5 minutes when I sneezed twice and then twice again really quickly. They were wet sneezes and I usually only sneeze twice and that's it. I grabbed a couple of tissues from the box by the bed and blew my nose really hard a few times. The blowing was really wet and snotty and also loud and honky, the tissues were soaked.

I had a shower then got dressed and put a light blue hanky in the pocket of my jeans.

About 2 hours later when I was out I sneezed a few times, doubles then more doubles. I was in a shop looking at DVDs and grabbed the blue hanky out of my pocket shook it pen and blew 5 loud honks into it. I realised people would stare as I always attract attention with my foghorn but it had to be done. I wanted to stop my nose feeling so damn tickly. I wiped then put my hanky away.

After I got home I sneezed a few times more and realised that my hanky was well passed it's best. I grabbed one of my emergency bandanas from my hanky drawer. I only use my bandanas at home when I know it's going to be a really sneezy day and a huge thick soft hanky will be useful!

I've been blowing my nose into this huge red and white spotted bandana about every half an hour for the last 4 hours.

Maybe it's time to get allergy meds or maybe some more bandanas.

I don't think I'd dare to use this massive hanky/bandana in public though.

Cheers

HH

Sounds like a trip to the shop for more hankies to me, nice obs hankyhonk :drool:

Aww, I'm sorry if you were uncomfortable, but that was a great obs! Bless you.

PS - Your bandana sounds lovely to me, and I'd be thrilled to see a guy using a red bandanna in public! :drool:

Bless you indeed! :laugh:

I don't think I'd ever have the courage to use a bandana-style hanky in public. The only one I've ever seen used was a red one, used by a fairly well-dressed gentleman of about fifty, in a pub. He just used it for a quick nose-wipe, and replaced it in his coat pocket.

Bless you indeed! :laugh:

I don't think I'd ever have the courage to use a bandana-style hanky in public. The only one I've ever seen used was a red one, used by a fairly well-dressed gentleman of about fifty, in a pub. He just used it for a quick nose-wipe, and replaced it in his coat pocket.

Hi,

Once I saw a Brit in a pub, business style (suit and all), who was honking away, like every ten minutes, into a red bandana. Apparently more people find them practical and not all are shy to use them. I would be shy. I do prefer larger "ordinary" handkerchiefs (like large white ones, or army handkerchiefs) if I suffer from a cold....

Take care,

CJ

Archived