Sneeze Fetish Forum

Glee (F) - (2 Parts)

Bluebird

Short disclaimer&Author's Note: Whyhellothere, I see you've stumbled upon my fanfic! This idea I've had in my head for a very, very long time, and been waiting to write it all out. I *know* that Rachel mentioned in "Laryngitis" that she never gets sick, but hey, everyone's got to get sick at SOME point in their life, right?

All these characters except for Laura and Bella are copyrighted to Fox and I do not own any of themmmmmmm :)

No harsh critiques, please. I'm extremely sensetive.

By the way, this is set AFTER Regionals, m'kay? After. Reigionals.

Enjoy~!

Glee: Rachel

The clock struck 2:30 as the bells in William McKinley High School rang for after school activities to start. Finn, surprisingly energetic that day, ran into the glee room and took his seat. There were only a few others there: Kurt, Artie, Quinn, and Tina. Finn looked around. "No Rachel?" he thought, reclining in his seat as the rest of the club filed in. But still no Rachel.

"Alright guys," Mr. Schuster said, picking up his dry-erase marker, "is everyone ready for this week's topic?" 

The other glee students nodded their heads enthusiastically, but were soon interrupted by a loud "Kh'shoo!"

Every member of the club turned their heads towards the hallway. There, standing in the doorway, was Rachel. Or so they thought.

The girl's eyes were half-closed and puffy, almost as if she was asleep. Her nose was rimmed red, and her cheeks were flushed. She was wearing a thick plaid coat, and kept wiping her nose with her sleeve.

"Oh my God, Rachel's got the plague," Kurt mumbled under his breath.

Rachel shot him a warning glance. Mr. Schuster walked over to the girl standing in the doorway. "Rach? You alright?" he asked slowly, as if talking to a sick animal. She shook her head miserably and sat down in one of the empty seats.

"Dow, I'b dot. I feel horrible! I dod't eved dow how I caught this stupid cold, I havd't beee sick sidce kidergarded, but id's drivig be cra-hah-haaah-" Rachel fumbled to grab her silk handkercheif from her purse. Finding it, she held it up to her nose. "Hak'shoo! Kh'shoo!" The girl looked up blushing a little, as a chorus of "bless you" echoed around the room. Finn walked up to Rachel and felt her forehead.

"Aw man Rachel, you're burning up!" he exclaimed, as the girl winced. "We better take you home..." he mumbled.

Rachel nodded, her eyes starting to tear up. She turned to the club. "Sorry guys..." she said in a muffled voice, her head buried in her hands. "Bister Schuster, will you nive be hobe? I dod't feel up to i-i-hi'kshoo!." The girl mumbled a curse under her breath.

"Bless you Rachel. Of course I'll drive you home, don't worry," Mr. Schuster said sympathetically, putting his arm around her back and walking her out of the room. Finn sat back down, as a muffled "K'shoo!" was heard from the hallway.

Sorry for lack of sneezing there ^^; there will be more next chapter, I promiseeeeeeee :laugh: Feedback is appreciated, but nothing too harsh. And those characters I mentioned up top will appear sooooooon~

I like it :P I'm interested to see where it goes...it seems there is some potential for some super-cuteness! The only "critique" I have is: why did you leave us with so little? Hehe. Good start :]

Heh, thanks guys :yes: I'm actually listening to "Loser" (Glee version) as I post this :innocent: Anywaaaaay...

Okay, Part 2 is finally here!! We'll get a little bit more from Rachel, and drama with her and Finn *will* heat up, I promise ;3 Also, Laura will be introduced here, and she's completely based off me; looks, personslity, everything XD. But, Bella's only going to be a bg character since she isn't really related to the Rachel storyline; more to an Artie storyline. Other than that, enjoy~!

Rachel, Part 2

Rain had been starting to fall as Mr. Schu pulled up in front of Rachel's house. He sympathetically smiled at her as she got out of his old car. "Bye Rachel, feel better," he whispered to her as she got out. Rachel smiled back. "Hi'essh!*sniffle*Thadgs Bister Schuster," she said, shutting the car door.

The girl strolled into the parlor, drenched in rain and shivering. She removed her damp coat and hung it on the coat rack. "Heh'eshoo! Hi'tchoo!" she sneezed violently, wiping it with her handkerchief. Rachel stumbled into the kitchen, noticing a note on the table. She picked it up and read it.

Hey Rachel,

We know that you aren't feeling too well. We would love to be home, but something came up out of town, and your therapist had to leave for the week. Your Aunt Elise is staying with you, and she brought Laura and Jordan with her, so you won't be lonely. We placed the TV in your room so you can watch some movies. Remember, we love you, our sweet baby girl.

Rachel winced a little. She was sad that her fathers weren't there to take care of her. But she was excited that Laura was coming.

Laura was who Rachel described as "the coolest 13-year-old she knew". The young girl had short light brown hair and firey hazel eyes, and was a few inches taller than Rachel. The two really connected due to both their loves of musicals and Broadway, though Laura liked backstage work more. And Laura was a pretty good artist, too.

There were a few knocks at the front door. Rachel threw the note down on the table and ran to answer it. There, standing in the doorway, was none other than Finn.

"Fidd! What are you do-hih'kushoo! Hih'eshoo! Ugh, sorry..."

"Bless you. I came over to let you know how glee went. I thought you would like that."

Rachel's eyes lit up. "Of course I would. Cobe od, let's go to by roob *sniffle*." she said, taking his hand.

The two made their way up the long stairwell, past an extra room with many bags in it, and into Rachel's pink-attack bedroom. The place always gave Finn the creeps. Rachel sat down on her bed, and motioned for Finn to sit next to her. He did so reluctantly.

"So, Mr. Schu had told us that this week's theme is feeling. How you feel; happy, sad, sick...you get the point. As for song projects, Artie and Tina are doing something, I'm teamed up with Puck, Mike, and Matt, Mercedes is working on her own, and I'm not sure what Quinn, Santana, and Brittany are doing. There. The full report." he said, pretending to wipe his brow. Rachel playfully pushed him. 

"I wish you'd help be," she whispered, grabbing her handkerchief and giving her nose a blow. "Sure would be a big help."

Suddenly, the door flew open. In ran a rain-covered Laura. The young girl threw her arms around Rachel. "Hey!" she exclaimed, hugging her cousin back. "What's up? It's been a long while since I saw you last!"

"Oh nothing, usual school and all that. Mom and I went out to BlockBuster and got some movies for us to watch, if you're game." the cousin said teasingly.

"Oh, that'd be fanta-HUSHOO! Sorry Laura, this cold is killig be." Rachel winced as Finn blessed her. 

"Then you'll love the first movie I picked," Laura said, holding up a DVD case of the movie "Guys and Dolls".

Continue?

Oh yeah, if any of you guys can guess what Laura is talking about when she says that Rachel will love the first movie, you'll win a cookie*

*not a guarantee

Aww, this is adorable!! Please post more soon. :yes:

And no, I don't know what she's referring to. I wish I did, though. I love cookies. :(

rachels gonna love it cuz of...ooooo whats her name is always sneezing whens she in love!! hahA! i winnnnn

Winner! But did you read the fine print? The cookie's not a guarantee.

Oh what the heck *hands you a cookie*

• 4 weeks later...

please please please please please please please write some more !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I find it saddening how I can't seem to EVER finish a fic after two parts ^^;

I'm going to write more soon. Right now, I'm at a stop because I can't seem to find ANY sneeze themed songs, and I freakin' need one as a plot device *grumbles to self*

I'll try to get another part up simotaniousley with my new original story~

I find it saddening how I can't seem to EVER finish a fic after two parts ^^;

I'm going to write more soon. Right now, I'm at a stop because I can't seem to find ANY sneeze themed songs, and I freakin' need one as a plot device *grumbles to self*

I'll try to get another part up simotaniousley with my new original story~

The Cold Song by Jewel. You can youtube it I think And Caught a Lite Sneeze by Tori Amos

The Cold Song by Jewel. You can youtube it I think And Caught a Lite Sneeze by Tori Amos

Ah, thanks Bongo, this helps a little. I'm probably gonna mash up a few sneezed-themed songs and use 'em as the song Rachel sings for her project. The Cold Song I've heard before, I do believe...

• 1 month later...

Okay, it's been a LONG while since I updated with a new chapter. I've had a veeery busy summer, and I was having some writer's block. Anyway, I might have possibly found a song to use, and though it's sung by a male, I'm working around that ;3 Chapter 3 should be finished in a while...

• 3 months later...
Don't worry - writers block happens to us all! Really look forwards to more when you're ready :clapping:

I totally agree and the writers block always annoying! hope to see moe though!

Archived