Sneeze Fetish Forum

obsessed

TheCakeIsAlive

Scanning the kudos-section. I could not find one for obsessed. So.. tudum! :innocent:

*drumroll*

Thank you obsessed, for just being awesome. :D

A great topic indeed. It's great to have you around here Obsessed, and to work alongside you. :innocent:

Obsessed, you rock! :D:D It's been fantastic getting to know you and chatting with you at crazy hours :innocent: Love ya! :wacko:

You're the only one I can trust to be in chat :)

And you always have time for a friendly word or a crazy idea :blushing:

So thanks for being who you are!

I am in complete agreement with everyone, Obsessed, you are amazing and a great friend to have! :)

Ahhh, adding to this!

I don't know you very well yet, but you seem muchly lovely and awesome! :cryhappy: And gorgeously friendly.

And good luck with your finals. :)

What a great topic. :blushing:

Obsessed happens to be one of the coolest people around. I still remember when we used to torment each other as much as possible. We love you, orange!

How true! Always positive, always sensible, always gifted beyond your years. Please keep injecting the forum with life, the universe and everything. How wonderful it is to be obsessed!

Totally agree! You've always got a kind word to say and you're always a wonderful, friendly presence on this board :(

Thanks for being awesome! :twisted:

Aww you guys. :mf_telletubbies:

Scanning the kudos-section. I could not find one for obsessed. So.. tudum! tonguesmiley.gif

*drumroll*

Thank you obsessed, for just being awesome. smile.gif

Aw, thanks Sigrith! And thank you for being such a fun orange! Y'know, I used to be one too. ;)

A great topic indeed. It's great to have you around here Obsessed, and to work alongside you. cheers.gif

It's awesome working with you too Vetinari! :cheers:

Obsessed, you rock! biggrin.gif hug.gif It's been fantastic getting to know you and chatting with you at crazy hours tonguesmiley.gif Love ya! hug.gif

Kiwifruit, you're so much fun to talk to! [And lose sleep with. :whistle:]

I couldn't even post this as first because I went over the emoticon limit, dang it!

Yeah! Obsessed, it's very cool to have you around, nice to chat with you too. smile.gif

And you're always nice to chat with pig! I hope we can do it some more. ^_^

I totally agree - you are wonderful hun and a pleasure to chat with and are wise beyond your years xxx

Sneezles, you're pretty wonderful yourself. I'm glad to be beyond my extremely few years. You just keep swimming, okay? [:lol:]

:hug:

You're the only one I can trust to be in chat smile.gif

And you always have time for a friendly word or a crazy idea smile.gif

So thanks for being who you are!

I'm glad you know where you can almost always find me, haeeshoo! Our musical discussions bore the heck out of others but they sure amuse me. :laugh:

I am in complete agreement with everyone, Obsessed, you are amazing and a great friend to have! smile.gif

Sneeze999, or 666, it was nice talkin' to you recently! You're a pretty rockin' friend yourself.

On

Brainy

Sites

Everyone

Says

She's

Extra

Delightful

= Obsessed

smile.gif

Just

Outgoing

And

Loveable

555 posts you've past, and it's been nice knowing you through those. You're pwn at puns!

Ahhh, adding to this!

I don't know you very well yet, but you seem muchly lovely and awesome! laughing.gif And gorgeously friendly.

And good luck with your finals. biggrin.gif

What a great topic. smile.gif

Well I'd love to know you better too, BlueRandom! You're gorgeous, and it's been fun talking to you the two or three many times we have. :lol:

Hey look - I passed finals as well. ;)

Obsessed happens to be one of the coolest people around. I still remember when we used to torment each other as much as possible. We love you, orange!

Lucian, Annie, Lucy, Strawberry, and many other things, you are one of the coolest people or fruits around! I loved when we tormented each other, but we're really out of practice these days. :lmfao:

You can have a hug. :hug:

Yes! Obsessed is crazier than Crazi, and that's gotta count for something. wink.gif You're awesome!

Oh that's a sweet accomplishment then! It's been tons of fun chatting you crazi! :]

How true! Always positive, always sensible, always gifted beyond your years. Please keep injecting the forum with life, the universe and everything. How wonderful it is to be obsessed!

Well it's always lovely to see you around count de tisza, and I hope we get to know each other better someday. ^_^

I do quite enjoy life, the universe, and everything - aka off topic. ;)

OHMYGOD. I love obsessed. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>4444444444444

I LOVE YOU TOO THE RESCUE, EVEN IF I HAVE TO SHARE. 444444444444<<<<<<<<<<

And thanks for the 666th post! :DDD

You are so gorgeous, gosh dang it. :winkkiss:

I agree! So happy to have you around chica! hug.gif

And it's awesome having you here as well, starpollen! Did I mention that I love your writing? I hope to get to know you better somedayy over the rainbow! :hug:

You are so sweet obsessed happy crying.GIF

So are you Grey on a Sunday! Thank ya. :]

Agreed to all. yes.gif

Aw, thanks Anya! ^_^

Have I mentioned I love that coexist avatar? I saw it on the bumper of a car once - very cool!

Totally agree! You've always got a kind word to say and you're always a wonderful, friendly presence on this board biggrin.gif

Thanks for being awesome! hug.gif

You're pretty awesome yourself ooo!

It's always nice seeing you around the story boards and the rest of the forum. (:

You guys are too sweet, you made my eyes go :omg: when I first saw this! :lmfao:

Hi obsessed, I thought this smoothie could use a banana. :D Kudos for reviving the Live, and being a partner in Testing Area randomness. One of the nicest people I've met on this forum, as well as one of the fastest typists. You make me feel like the 14 year old sometimes. ;)

I agree! I've had so much fun chatting with you, and you're always willing to lend someone a hand. Thanks for everything!

:D

Is that why there's this odd reddish glow coming from the direction of Jersey? hehe

Eddie, what can I say that hasn't been said already? Love ya kiddo!

• 1 month later...

I would also like to add my thanks:

obsessed, you seem to be the heart off the sff community. You always have the sweetest things to say about my stories, I can't tell you how excited I get when I see you've commented!

thank you so much!!

-Meeps

Hi obsessed, I thought this smoothie could use a banana. smile.gif Kudos for reviving the Live, and being a partner in Testing Area randomness. One of the nicest people I've met on this forum, as well as one of the fastest typists. You make me feel like the 14 year old sometimes. happy.gif

Dude, thanks! But didn't you know I'm mentally 50? :laugh:

And I'm not that fast these days, didn't you know? I busted my spacebar! :lol:

Gosh, what is there left to say??? Have a fist pump! cool.gif

Nicole, you're so much fun to talk to! I'll have myself a fist pimp cuz Jersey be pimpin'. :lol:

I agree! I've had so much fun chatting with you, and you're always willing to lend someone a hand. Thanks for everything!

rockon.gif

sneezedreamer, ROCK ON yourself! Ahh, it's fun talking to you in live. :lol:

Is that why there's this odd reddish glow coming from the direction of Jersey? hehe

Eddie, what can I say that hasn't been said already? Love ya kiddo!

Aw, :wub: you too Lynne! I'll dedicate a circus to Marv, Eddie, and Annie someday for you. :sillybounce:

I would also like to add my thanks:

obsessed, you seem to be the heart off the sff community. You always have the sweetest things to say about my stories, I can't tell you how excited I get when I see you've commented!

thank you so much!!

-Meeps

meepsy that's way too sweet. Like, eek! :lol:

And of course! Your stories are marvelous - they deserve all the praise they get. :hug:

*is confused* I Thought that I posted in here... hmmm....

Anyway....

It has been a BLAST getting to know you obsessed. You are so fun in chat and the perfect forum hostess. :laugh: Love all the music and silliness geeking. Very, Very fun. :yes:

Archived