Sneeze Fetish Forum

First coughing obs (M)

dreamsequence

Please forgive me as this is my first coughing obs and I’m not quite sure how to go about this! Now while I don’t have a coughing fetish, I can enjoy a good cough every now and then from certain people. So a few months back there was this fellow that I was briefly involved with in a sort of friends-with-benefits type setup, before I found I am not suited for that type of stuff. Tall-ish, lanky but well-toned, big glasses, floppy hair, art student. You know the type. In any case he and I would hang out sometimes, and things stayed pretty PG-13 as opposed to R-rated. One big reason for this was his habit of coming over slurring drunkenly, which is vastly unappealing to me, but I digress. One time he came over with a particularly nasty cough. As we kissed he would often be forced to break away and cough downward into his own chest. These would be extended, mildly-phlegmy coughing fits that often lasted for about thirty seconds at a time. The initial harsh coughs would just seem to perpetuate more hacking. He asked a bit hoarsely if I had anything to drink, and I asked if he wanted me to make us some tea. He told me I was the best, and I got to switch into happy-caretaking mode. :laugh: I brought over the tissues, and the tea seemed to lubricate his throat a bit as his voice slowly became less raw. Eventually we tried to go to sleep and I laid down next to him as he held me, his wiry bicep muscles twitching beneath me. My head was laid upon his torso, feeling the gentle heaving of his strong but not quite muscular chest. However, this arrangement didn’t last too long as the heaving began to get more shuddery. Obviously he was trying to hold back another impending coughing fit. His breathing became labored and he took in deep, careful inhales, trying not to irritate his already-scratchy throat. I could hear a little “voice” in his breathing as he consciously tried to gain control. As the tickle in his throat grew, I could feel him inhaling even more deeply than before, holding his breath for several seconds, trying with all his willpower not to cough and making the faintest little involuntary straining moans before every exhale. "Hold me," he said to me as he took more shuddering breaths. My grip tightened around him and, making sure that his statement couldn't be construed as anything meaningful, he clarified "I just really don't want to cough." He had taken in another vast inhale until all of a sudden he was unable to suppress the coughing any longer, and his tiny moan of suppression rapidly turned into harsh coughing as he turned to the side. And of course he turned to the wrong side, and coughed allllll over my head. :drool: “Ughh….sorry,” he apologized a little breathily when he’s done hacking all over the place. I didn’t mind one bit! However, I did wake up the next morning with a gruesome two-week cough and cold combo that just refused to go away. I guess that’s karmic retribution for kissing a sick boy, but I did get a pretty cool obs experience out of it.

Whew, that was wonderful. I do love a good, cough-ridden boy! :laugh: Thanks for sharing <3

Archived