Sneeze Fetish Forum

Blackadder Goes Forth (Ep. 3 - Major Star)

Wishing

Tiger and I watched this episode the other night. Having never seen it before myself, I was left with my mouth hanging wide open at a part of the dialogue about halfway through the episode...no actual sneezing, but what was actually said sounded quite fetishy, lol. Couldn't find a clip of the episode on You Tube unfortunately, but found a link with the written script in for the scene I was thinking of.

http://jamescleverly.blogspot.com/2008/02/...nk-of-this.html

General synopsis of this episode: Blackadder (Rowan Atkinson) sees an opportuity to escape the trenches (of the First World War) by organising a variety show as entertainment for the troups. This involves Lt. George (Hugh Laurie) dressing up in drag as the 'Gorgeous Georgina' and General Melchett (Stephen Fry) not realising who 'she' really is and falling in love with her (hence the conversation with his sidekick Captain Darling, in the link above). Very silly stuff but hilarious nonetheless.

Oh Lord, I can't believe I'd forgotten about this one! :( It inspired quite a few fantasies the first time I saw it...

:( Now that is a wonderful piece of dialogue! I love the way it implies that that would be a sexy thing to do, even if it's clearly meant to be rather bizarre!

Pure brilliance. :laugh:

I can't believe I forgot about this episode. XD

Yay for Blackadder. :rolleyes:

Archived