Sneeze Fetish Forum

America's Got Talent- Chicago

Raining Strawberry

This evening I was watching America's Got Talent with my parents-- not sure if it was a re-run or a new episode. Haha, I don't keep up with stuff like that; I just watch it if it happens to be on. :twisted: Anyway, the first talent of the evening absolutely horrified me. It was a guy who was able to keep his eyes open while sneezing with a Q-tip. >:D Thankfully, my parents were in the other room right then, but I was like, oh... my... f***ing... god... I had the volume turned down kind of low, so I couldn't hear most of what he said. Backstage he was practicing, and did manage a few sneezes. I was too horrified to enjoy it, though.

He went out onto the stage, introduced himself, and explained what his talent was. The moment he said it, Howie Mandel (the germophobic judge) jumped up and began running for the back of the auditorium, which was pretty damn funny. By the time my parents came back into the room to see what was going on, Howie and the audience were protesting like mad, the other two judges kinda told the guy to go for it, and the guy was wiggling the Q-tip around in his nose. Jeez, talk about the last thing I'd ever want my parents seeing... or knowing existed... :hug:

Thankfully, he did not manage a sneeze onstage before Howie got up the nerve to scuttle back to the judges' table and slam down the X buttons.

He was blond and in his 20s, in case you're interested. I cannot remember for the life of me whether or not he was good-looking.

Uhh... yeah. That's what America's Got Talent was all about. Wish I could have enjoyed it in an empty house. :P

Clip here, from 2.55

Goodness, how ridiculous is that? Then again the whole thing seems to be little more than a freak show anyway.

And yes, I'm glad I didn't have to watch that in front of my family. Poor you!

Oh my god. I am so glad you posted this here. My parents always record that show so we can watch it together, but there's no way in hell I'm watching it anymore with the fam. It makes me shudder to think that I could have been watching this with my family...eek. :hug: Now I really need to come up with a good excuse to skip family TV time.

Clip here, from 2.55

Goodness, how ridiculous is that? Then again the whole thing seems to be little more than a freak show anyway.

What she said. :D I find it hard to believe anyone (even many of us!) would really consider that an impressive talent! :heart:

He already had three clips up on YouTube (which were duly signalled here when they came up :D ) and I must say he's one of my favourites :heart:

• 2 weeks later...
Clip here, from 2.55

What she said. :hug: I find it hard to believe anyone (even many of us!) would really consider that an impressive talent! :laugh:

What they both said!! :laugh:

By the way I'd already seen that clip before you posted it, so it must have been a re-run you were watching, but oh my.....how embarrassing! I remember watching it and cringing but still couldn't drag my eyes off it no matter how awful it was! :laugh:

He already had three clips up on YouTube (which were duly signalled here when they came up :drool: ) and I must say he's one of my favourites :drool:

I took a look at these videos not long ago. I gotta say - he's a good looking guy, and I like the sound of his sneeze okay, but the eyes-open sneezing does nothing for me. Personally I love watching the eyes naturally squeeze shut during a sneeze, I think it's my favorite part of the sneezy expression. It just looks so much less desperate and dramatic when his eyes are wide open. Anyone else feel the same way?

^ Yes, it's my favorite part of a sneeze, absolutely. :) I just love how vulnerable the sneezer looks in that moment!

I don't watch this show on a regular basis - and thankfully was not watching that episode with my parents - but wow... that's just one of those things where I feel like the sneeze world comes too close to colliding with the regular one. Creepy. :)

Archived