Sneeze Fetish Forum

For SFF Staff

Chanel_no5

A huge KUDOS to all of you who makes this forum possible! The past issues with bandwidth really made me realise what a wonderful staff we have here, that keeps doing all the neccessary "paperwork" and all the hard work to keep this place up and running. You guys do a great job. Keep it up. :lol::laugh:

Thanks Chanel, though I have nothing whatsoever to do with the bandwidth! Indeed, thanks to those who had a hand in that!

Thanks Chanel, though I have nothing whatsoever to do with the bandwidth! Indeed, thanks to those who had a hand in that!

:lol: Maybe not, but you do a lot of other things around here. :D It was just the bandwidth thingie that made me realise what a huge job there is behind this forum, and how amazing you people on staff are to keep it up and make it such a great place to be. :D

Aha, I'm with Vet. In fact, I suck up more of the bandwidth than most members. :D

Thanks anyways. :D

THANK YOU OTHER STAFF. :lol:

Yes, group snuggles to the staff. :D And an extra special kiss on the cheek to HOL for being an awesome owner and resolving the dreaded bandwidth issues. You run a popular site, my friend!

I'm not able to be around quite as much as I'd like at the moment, but we definitely do have an incredible staff and our admins are certainly magic workers when it comes to bandwidth or indeed any other issues. It does go both ways of course, since our members are so awesome and contribute so positively to this place that staffing here is definitely a labor of love! :D

Yes, group snuggles to the staff. :group: And an extra special kiss on the cheek to HOL for being an awesome owner and resolving the dreaded bandwidth issues. You run a popular site, my friend!

Amen to that!

Thanks all. :bleh::hug:

When I first discovered this site two years ago in 5th grade as a guest, you guys actually made me feel as if I was welcome into society again, and made me NOT feel like a weirdo anymore :group:

So to that I saaaaaay...

A huge KUDOS to you beyond belief! You guys on the staff are A-W-E-S-O-M-E, keep it all up! I'll be waiting in my corner with some cake, if you'd like to drop by :bleh:

Yes, group snuggles to the staff. :bleh: And an extra special kiss on the cheek to HOL for being an awesome owner and resolving the dreaded bandwidth issues. You run a popular site, my friend!

Agreed!! This is an absolutely wonderful place, and the more I poke around on other online communities, the more I'm seeing just how well this one is run. When I first found the forum, I was completely blown away by seeing so many posts expressing my exact thoughts and feelings, ones that I didn't realize others shared with me. So I am very thankful to have ended up here.

Kudos and hugs to all staff members! <3

Thank you very much indeed all, you do a wonderful job, from managing the forum to keeping all us reprobates in line! :bleh:

A huge KUDOS to all of you who makes this forum possible! The past issues with bandwidth really made me realise what a wonderful staff we have here, that keeps doing all the neccessary "paperwork" and all the hard work to keep this place up and running. You guys do a great job. Keep it up. :bleh::hug:

I absolutely second this....a massive thank you to all of the SFF staff for their hard work and dedication. It isn't always an easy job I know, but you do it wonderfully...hugs to you all, and keep up the great work! :group:

keeping all us reprobates in line! :group:

Well obviously there are some people who need whipping more than most!

:hug::bleh:

:) We are allowed to kiss people on the cheek?

Well... in that case I add to my former post a kiss on the cheeks of High on Lullabies and obsessed, for making live chat an awesome place to hang out and for answering all my silly questions. :laugh: And hugs to all staff members for making the forum in general an awesome place to hang out. :laugh:

Aww :laugh: Thank you all for your kind words (and also Sigrith and VFP for the cheek-kisses :) ). However I wouldn't stand a chance of even attempting to run this place without the rest of the amazing team of Staff we have, plenty of whom do a significantly larger amount of work than I do around here! :laugh:

It should also be said that this forum wouldn't be any of the place it is without the countless number of fantastic members we have, many of whom have posted in this very topic, so huge thanks to all of you for sticking with us even when things go wrong! :laugh: *hugs to all awesome forum members, especially the ones who posted in here*

• 4 weeks later...

Archived