Sneeze Fetish Forum

Two Sides of the Same Coin - Part 14/? - Updated Jan 11, 2022

starpollen

Darnit. I'm not quite far enough along. I love editing, and helping others out.. :sadwalk: 

I wish you best of luck in finding someone who'll do the job wonderfully, though! :doublethumbsup:

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• starpollen

• Kolen

• Aprilcot

• everest

@Kolen Because you're still new I couldn't send this in a message.  Apolgies for the public-ness. :shy:   But here's what I would have sent: 

Hey dude,

If you think you'd enjoy doing it and want to do it?  I'm down.  The crazy up-side to this story being so f*ing old  :laugh: is that there's no deadline.  It can be some months before it's finished being 'fixed.'  If you still don't feel comfortable?  No worries.  But if you kind of secretly really want to?  :doublethumbsup:  I'm in.  Totally your call and NO pressure or expectations.  

I just know what it's like to want something but feel like you're not enough.  If that's the case?  Let's do this.  If it's more of, "well, I am super busy and while it might be fun I don't know if I have time and it's not really my thing," then we're cool.  :biggrinsmiley:  I'm sure I'll find someone.  No worries. :hug:If you want to do it, email me at starpollen07@gmail . com. 

-star

Edited by starpollen
3 hours ago, starpollen said:

@Kolen Because you're still new I couldn't send this in a message.  Apolgies for the public-ness. :shy:   But here's what I would have sent: 

Hey dude,

If you think you'd enjoy doing it and want to do it?  I'm down.  The crazy up-side to this story being so f*ing old  :laugh: is that there's no deadline.  It can be some months before it's finished being 'fixed.'  If you still don't feel comfortable?  No worries.  But if you kind of secretly really want to?  :doublethumbsup:  I'm in.  Totally your call and NO pressure or expectations.  

I just know what it's like to want something but feel like you're not enough.  If that's the case?  Let's do this.  If it's more of, "well, I am super busy and while it might be fun I don't know if I have time and it's not really my thing," then we're cool.  :biggrinsmiley:  I'm sure I'll find someone.  No worries. :hug:If you want to do it, email me at starpollen07@gmail . com. 

-star

Hi Star,

Based on this shoutout I did a rough draft edit of chaps 1-8 sent to email provided. Let me know if this is sufficient.

Keep up the stellar work

7 hours ago, starpollen said:

Hey dude,

-star

I'll get to work right away :exhappysmiley:

3 hours ago, starpollen said:

@Kolen @brownsasha11 You're amazing. :hug::cheers: :cryhappy:  Thank you SO MUCH!  💖

of course! Although mine might take longer than expected because of illness []pandemic related[] on my part,..

8 minutes ago, Kolen said:

of course! Although mine might take longer than expected because of illness []pandemic related[] on my part,..

You are appreciated. :hug: You are loved.  Everything is okay. 💖 <virtual hug> 

I love this story! So glad you’re continuing it! You’ve been one of my favorite writers in this community since way back in the day. 

• 1 year later...