Sneeze Fetish Forum

Handkerchief observations in Britain (all M)

allergyboy2001

Just got back from a whirlwind group tour of Britain, my time was not my own, sorry I was unable to visit anyone! I thought about you guys. Several handkerchief observations (all male, no females sighted):

Piccadilly Circus: Early 30s man, academic-looking in jeans and corduroy jacket, pulls out red handkerchief with white spots on it, blows nose – waiting for someone, but no further observations from him.

Inside the Criterion Theatre: at intermission, man in late 20s, big nose, balding, with girlfriend, swipes his unfolded white handkerchief over his face (and nose) then stuffs it back into his right-hand front pocket.

Changing of the Guard: People are sneezing like crazy all around, both women and men (pollen? horses?), but no nose-blowing observations.

Outside Westminster Abbey: as I was waiting to enter for 6:30 Sunday service, a tall middle-aged man emerges from evensong, I notice as he stops nearby and unfolds his medium-sized white handkerchief, gives one honk into exact center of it, folds it back up neatly and sticks it in his back left pocket.

Grasmere gift shop: I buy a white handkerchief with faint red and grey border striping, part of a display table of unfolded men’s and ladies’ handkerchiefs.

Edinburgh self-observation: Something on Princes Street sets off my allergies, sneezing fit of about 6 sneezes in a row, I pull out my large white handkerchief from my back right pocket and give my nose several wet blows.

Carnegie Library in Edinburgh, reference room: middle-aged guy behind computer, white shirt and tie, gives several blows into his white handkerchief.

Scottish tour guide: “Don’t believe signs outside shops advertising kilts for 29 pounds, 29 pounds wouldn’t buy my handkerchief!”

Airplane on return flight: I blow my nose several different times on my blue-bordered white handkerchief.

Same flight: Middle-aged guy sitting two seats over from me, light middle-class English accent, blonde-gray short hair, wearing shorts and tropical short-sleeve shirt, semi-athletic looking, gives several blows into a partially-unfolded-lengthwise white and blue-striped handkerchief, refolds it, stuffs it into front-right pocket of his shorts.

Further confirmation that the St James's Park/Mall area is a prime obsing site [at least for sneezes]. I think it must be pollen blown across from the Park towards Buck House.

It would be nice to think it was some really sneezy exotic plants given to a King [like the pelicans from Russia] by a foreign dignitary...

cf also musicgirl's "recent " obsides.

Further confirmation that the St James's Park/Mall area is a prime obsing site [at least for sneezes]. I think it must be pollen blown across from the Park towards Buck House.

It would be nice to think it was some really sneezy exotic plants given to a King [like the pelicans from Russia] by a foreign dignitary...

cf also musicgirl's "recent " obsides.

Hmm....maybe I ought to pay a visit to St. James's park. Who knows what that might do for my allergies, and how many fetishists might be watching discreetly....

Us Brits are a snotty lot aren't we, but we can be classy too!

Yes, handkerchiefs are definitely classy!

Archived