Sneeze Fetish Forum

"Now's the Time, the Time is Now" - (7 Parts)

scarlett_ohara2

That was really sad and really gorgeous. Great final chapter. I love the musing about verb tenses and Dean and his ice cream and trying to lick ketchup off his elbow (ADORABLE) and finally crashing out into a fever, and Sam and his thermometer action, and the delicious just-enough-information-ness of the three digits and Sam's tension, and the whole horrible sad facing-death-ness which you did an elegant job evoking.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

;) Whoa.

You, my dear, are an incredible writer. I agree 100% with everything everyone else has already said. The angst is absolutely brilliant, and this chapter is so sad but so perfect and so emotional.

There are tons of things I loved about this chapter. Dairy Queen, with Dean getting his ice cream, for one. Dean trying to lick his elbow. Okay and I really liked the romance-language-future-tense thoughts, and the “Winchester home,” and the burning up comment. And what Dean says to Sam at the very end.

The entire story was fantastic, and I hope we see more from you very soon!!

ARGH. The angst in this is BRILLIANT.

“Don’t—don’t say that.”

“Well, it’s tr—oh. Oh, okay.”

I absolutely adore those lines. <3

Loved this. You're a spectacular writer!

Oh, I'm so glad you liked this! That was exactly what I needed to hear. :drool: I was so nervous about posting this part because it got so... well, dark... but! Thank you so much for always encouraging me!! :drool:

Ohh, this last part was gorgeous. Just the feel of it, the atmosphere. Dean all feverish and confused and thinking he's hearing John's voice, ouch - and them laughing, and the 'burning up', and the little reflection on long nights with no sun, and the goodness of Winchester home, those paragraphs about hunting and your own worst enemy being in the mirror, ouch - and the little sentence about future tenses, and "The thermometer in his mouth, he’s thinking about falling objects". I just. Gorgeous. And the ending fit perfectly.

:drool:

:twisted: I love that you picked out all the little bits, because it makes me so happy that you notice them all! I'm glad the ending worked, too, because it took forever to come up with, since I didn't want it to end happy, per se, since you know, Season 3 and all, but I didn't want it to be a complete downer, either, so I hope it was happy medium-ish? (Though my scale's always tilted a bit to the dark side to begin with, so... ^_^ )

That was really sad and really gorgeous. Great final chapter. I love the musing about verb tenses and Dean and his ice cream and trying to lick ketchup off his elbow (ADORABLE) and finally crashing out into a fever, and Sam and his thermometer action, and the delicious just-enough-information-ness of the three digits and Sam's tension, and the whole horrible sad facing-death-ness which you did an elegant job evoking.

Lol, can you tell I'm a language major? Hee. And I couldn't pass up the mental imagery of Dean and his elbow! Thanks for mentioning the three-digits thing, too! Your comments are always so lovely.

:D Whoa.

You, my dear, are an incredible writer. I agree 100% with everything everyone else has already said. The angst is absolutely brilliant, and this chapter is so sad but so perfect and so emotional.

There are tons of things I loved about this chapter. Dairy Queen, with Dean getting his ice cream, for one. Dean trying to lick his elbow. Okay and I really liked the romance-language-future-tense thoughts, and the “Winchester home,” and the burning up comment. And what Dean says to Sam at the very end.

The entire story was fantastic, and I hope we see more from you very soon!!

:drool: Thanks, luv! You know angst and I are tight like 'we-have-matching-tattoos' tight. Lol. I'm glad you mentioned the Dairy Queen thing, because I got all paranoid after I posted this part because I got all, 'oh no, maybe Dairy Queen is only a Midwestern thing, and no is going to know what I'm talking about'! :drool:

Hopefully there will be more from me soon, there is for sure an S4 fic in my head, and probably quite a few others, too... :drool:

Once again, thanks for reading, everyone!! :drool: Your comments make me smile all week long!

You know angst and I are tight like 'we-have-matching-tattoos' tight.

OMG!!! My sister and I were JUST talking about how tight Sam and Dean are because of their matching tattoos, hence my new signature:) That is too funny!

And yeah, we have Dairy Queens where I'm at!

You know angst and I are tight like 'we-have-matching-tattoos' tight.

OMG!!! My sister and I were JUST talking about how tight Sam and Dean are because of their matching tattoos, hence my new signature:) That is too funny!

Oh, YES YES YES. :wub:

I enjoyed this through and through. It's a fantastic fic, and would be even minus the sneezyness. Thank-you so much for sharing.

I enjoyed this through and through. It's a fantastic fic, and would be even minus the sneezyness. Thank-you so much for sharing.

Aww, thank you! I'm all huge-smiley now. :lol:

Archived