Sneeze Fetish Forum

Fall Out Boy - (2 Parts)

SweaterWeather

Okay, so ive had this need lately to write a sneezing fic about these two because:

A: I adore Pete Wentz :wub:

B: I adore Patrick Stump :wub:

and C: I think they go together like PBaJ!!!! :lol::wub::innocent:

Hopefully I'll be able to update more lol....as always, comments are always welcome :D

love the idea :wub:

Me too! I LOVE FOB!!!! And Pete and Patrick r so damn sexy!!! :lol::innocent: mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm sneeze fics about them........ Yummy!!!!!! Can't wait!!! :D

Okay, so ive had this need lately to write a sneezing fic about these two because:

A: I adore Pete Wentz B)

B: I adore Patrick Stump :wub:

and C: I think they go together like PBaJ!!!! :D:wub::wub:

Hopefully I'll be able to update more lol....as always, comments are always welcome :wub:

Oh wow... im sooo sorry lol :lol: Im really tired today sorry! Here's the story lol :oops:

Part 1

Patrick studied Joseph's face carefully, looking for any signs of doubt. He seemed to be pretty

confident in his cards, but Patrick didn't buy it for a second. Andy watched intently from his chair, waiting to see

would conquer this match of champions. His fingers drummed down on the table anxiously. Patrick was

still trying to figure out who had the better hand. And then he saw it: The corner of Joe's mouth twitched

downward. That was Joe's sign of defeat. A cheeky smile spread itself across his face.

Andy finally broke the silence. "Dude! Somebody needs to make a move before I explode over here!"

"Guys! Keep the anticipation up, I wanna see this!" laughed Pete from the couch of the tour bus. Andy attempted to hurl a couch

pillow at him but Pete dodged, still laughing. "What? I've always wanted to see somebody explode! It's on my

list of things to see before I die."

Joe snickered. "Along with 'Twilight'....." Andy almost fell out of his chair he was laughing so hard. Even Patrick couldn't

help but laugh. Pete was pissed off now. He picked up the pillow that Andy had failed to hit him with and hurled it at Joe's

head. Again, it failed to meet it's target. It did, however, manage to smack Andy in the back of his head. Pete stared at

Andy's quickly reddening face for about 5 seconds, and then fell into a fit of laughter that pissed Andy off even more.

"Oh, it's go time Wentz!!!!" He quickly jumped on top of Pete,who was still laughing his head off, and tackled him to the

ground.

Patrick got up from his game for fear that they would actually hurt each other this round. "Guys, come on, not now.

It's the first night we've been able too-" SMACK! The pillow that Pete had been using as a weapon wound up

hitting Patrick in the face. Joe turned toward him, tears in his eye's from laughing so hard. "W-what was that you were

saying Pat?! Hahahah-OW!!!"

And so, the chaos begun...

Andy was hitting Pat, Pat was fighting off Andy and Pete, while Joe kept throwing pillows from behind his make shift

fortress/couch. There we're so many feathers flying around, it almost looked like it was snowing. Patrick turned around from Andy to take a wack at Pete, but noticed that his band mate wasn't even Paying attention to the fight.

"Pete? You okay man?" Andy and Joe had stopped fighting as soon as they heard Pat's voice, and now all eyes

were on Pete. His eye's had started watering as some of the feather particles still hung in the air around him.

"heee.....heachoo!..sniff...hachou!....heehee!....heachoo...choo!.heachoo!-he scrunched up his nose

while trying to hod back the next fit that was teasingly danced around in hisnow irritated sinuses....

TBC... ( again, really sorry about the major screw up everybody :innocent: . Btw, the Petrick slash wont start until

the next chapter :wub: )

Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!! I loved it!!! It was so awsome and I can't wait for more. haha I loved the "Oh It's go time Wentz!" :laugh: and Pete's sneezes were just soooooooooooo :):yes::(:):blushing: I sooooo hope there are going to be more sneezes from him!!!

Gah :omg: .... cute boys (I don't know what they look like, but in my mind they are cute. And I'm not going to google them because I like my version... :huh: ) having a pillow fight... KAWAII. :drool::D

"Guys! Keep the anticipation up, I wanna see this!" laughed Pete from the couch of the tour bus. Andy attempted to hurl a couch

pillow at him but Pete dodged, still laughing. "What? I've always wanted to see somebody explode! It's on my

list of things to see before I die."

Joe snickered. "Along with 'Twilight'....."

This really made me laugh. :laugh:

Amazing first part! Can't wait to read the second... *pulls up a chair next to the stories section and waits* :laugh:

(P.S. don't worry about forgetting to post the story in the first bit... *hugs to erase the sadface-smiley* :D )

Thx for the awesome comments everyone! Sorry, ive had massive writers block lately but i'l try and post Part 2 as

soon as I can k? Thanks again! :thumbsdown:;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Thx for the awesome comments everyone! Sorry, ive had massive writers block lately but i'l try and post Part 2 as

soon as I can k? Thanks again! :D:)

M'kay. Obviously, I meant in 4-5 months when I said as soon as I can. Obviously...Well anyway this next part is dedicated to FFR, who helped give me the motivation for writing this and for being awesome. :hug::music:

Part 2

"Oh g-god, huh-Huissh! Huuh!....uhhuhuh!.....HuKIShOO!...*sniff* Bake it stob!!" Pete was still suffering after affects of the bands all out pillow 'war' and it seemed that his sneezing hadn't calmed down since. He had stumbled into the bathroom, and began splashing cold water on his face, trying to clean his face and sinuses of any further feathers. Now he had collapsed on the floor, resting his head against the door frame until the dizziness he felt subsided. "This...This was not a good idea..."

While Pete had been left to his misery in the hotel bath, the rest of the guys had been tirelessly attempting to restore the feather covered war zone back to its former glory. Not really easy to do, especially covering up the chewed up damp rips in the couch, thanks to Hemingway, who had been sent to his kennel for the night. Despite having the door locked, Pete's sneezes were definitely still audible and harsh. Patrick had really begun to worry when he didn't hear any sound from behind the door. "Guy's, i'm gonna go check in on Pete alright?" Joe was ruffling the feathers out of his thick brown hair and noticed the absence of Pete's sneezes as well. "Ya, good idea." A knowing smirk apperared on the guitar players face. "I'm surprised that we haven't heard him whining for you yet, Pat..."

Patricks cheeks reddened like tomatoes as he mumbled something along the lines of "..fuckin' hippie... " quickly walking towards the bathroom. Patrick never really liked that Joe teased him incessantly about his.....inimate relationship with Pete. It wasn't that he felt ashamed of his choice of sexualty, or Pete's for that matter. He just hated the way Joe would take any chance he could to tease them about it. But he would have to let it slide this time. He was more concerned with Pete's well being.

"Hey, Pete? Y-you alright in there?" He pressed his ear closer against the door and listened. He could barely make it out, but it sounded like Pete was having a hard time breathing. "Pete?!" He couldn't stand the silence any longer and Patrick opened the door.

"FUCK!" Pete fell backwards as the door slipped from behind him. He squeezed his eyes shut, a sharp pain along with his dizzy state making it hard to move. But when he looked up at Patricks woried expression, he just smiled. "Hey baby...aI missesd jyou" he slured tiredly. Patrick sighed and kneeled down next to him, stroking his soft jet black hair gently. "You need to lay down Pete. Come on, up we go..." he grunted slightly as he shifted Pete's weight onto his shoulder. Pete leaned in closer to Patrick as they made their way towards the bed. "I was waitin' for you Patty Cakes..." he giggled into his ear.

I LOVE FOB! I don't care for Peterick fics but I'm glad people still write for them! I might post here a FOB story too. Great job! :)

Archived