Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hello

femalesneezelover

Hello Sneeze Fetish Forum!

I guess you could call me a "moocher" as I have been an active viewer of the Sneeze Fetish Boards for about five years now. Well, now I finally made an account, and I hope I can contribute to this thriving community that has helped me throughout much of my hardships.

I am a guy haha, currently 18 years old, and I will be a sophomore sociology major at Northwestern University in Evanston, Illinois.

As for my specific turn-ons, I am definitely turned on by anything female(except for stifles), and I am like...super turned off by male sneezes. I do not have a particular affinity towards any specific style of sneezing, though I am turned on by spray sneezes, noseblowing, and the sniffles the most.

I usually do not like snotty sneezes, but hey, sometimes I guess I am in the mood, and then I love messy and uncovered sneezes. It's just like music; sometimes you are in the mood for something really light, and other times you crave something really heavy. But in general, I like more "toned down" sneezes if you will.

Yeah...so that's me! I'm glad to finally meet you all.

Hi there, welcome to the forum :laugh: That was a fantastic introduction post, I must say :yes: It's good to see you posting after hanging around here so long; hopefully you find it to your liking :laugh:

Welcome, so glad you came out of lurkdom and joined! I hope you enjoy it here and look forward to seeing you around the boards :)

Archived