Sneeze Fetish Forum

Disneyland Honeymoon Nose Blowing

Jeff

I went to Disneyland in May 2010, and was sick the entire time. I was there for my honeymoon!! :cryhappy: Well, even though I was sick, I didn't care. I wasn't about to lay in bed while in Disneyland. My wife and I had about 3 pocket packs of Puffs tissues (white Puffs to go) with us. I think I went through all of them myself. I must've been blowing my nose every 20 minutes for the whole 10 days we were there. Well, one that stands out in my mind is when we were walking through the park, I started sniffling a lot. My wife had her arm wrapped around mine. I reached into my pocket, grabbed a tissue out of the Puffs to go pack, put the tissue pack back in my pocket, folded the tissue over, put it to my nose....and blew my nose as hard as I could. There wasn't a honk by any means. It sounded very wet and gurgly. It definitely filled up the tissue. The best part of it all was that my wife had her arm wrapped around mine the entire time. After I was done blowing my nose, she gave me a kiss on the cheek and asked if I was okay. I told her that I was and we continued to walk on through the park.

Hope everyone likes that ob.

Archived