Sneeze Fetish Forum

Greetings

Histamine

Hi everyone. Long time fetishish, 1st time poster!

I have been interested in sneezing for a very long time, but for most of that time I though that it was something 'wrong' so I tried to ignore it, until about a year or so ago and I decided to look around online for sneezing-related things and lo and behold I discover there is a whole community! That made me so happy to know that even though I might not be in the majority, its not just me.

I am not a writer nor an artist so I wasn't sure what I could contribute to the community but I eventually figured I should officially join anyway. I admit I probably will be mostly a lurker because I do not have alot of time, but I am certainly interested in posting chatting with people when I can.

Thanks everyone.

You can contribute being here and posting. Join the posting party. :D

Welcome to the forum, it's nice to meet you!

Seconded what obsessed said...anyone can contribute positively by posting and joining in where they can. Welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy being here, and thanks for sharing a little about yourself...my experiences have been very similar to yours so I can relate :rolleyes:.

Welcome! ;)

I like your name too. :evil: I hope you feel comfortable posting and sharing your thoughts with us.

welcome! almost every one of us has had that feeling you did of thinking there was something wrong with ourselves. We are just differently aroused is all ^_^

I am a long time member of the forum who was away for a while, just came back yesterday to see what i had missed.

I also like your user name :bleh:

I was actually surprised the name wasn't already taken ^_^

That occurred to me too. No one here is named Histamine yet? :bleh: Well, it's a great name, and lucky you for grabbing it. Welcome!

Welcome to the forum Histamine!

:twisted:

Archived