Sneeze Fetish Forum

Rottenly sick co-worker

Cauldwell

What started off as one of those mornings where you just don't want to get out of bed and feel angry with the world (or at the very least all of the brake-happy motorists in traffic) ended up turning out to be a quite good day - well at least for me :P

But first, some background.

I'm new to my job and have been assigned 2 "training-buddies" who are supposed to be there to explain what we do and show me the ropes: Thing is there's a pretty bad cold going around....and they've both managed to catch it.

Today was my first day with Nigel*; he's mid-20's with gorgeous black hair, warm brown eyes, and just immature enough to be cute without becoming annoying.

Anyhow.....I was waiting, chatting to my co-workers as he was running a bit late. Then he walks in and before coming to meet me stops to blow his nose heavily into not one but two tissues. Still carrying said tissues he walks over to make some small talk before we head into the office to start. Dropping the spent ball in the bin he sits down only to sniff wetly, look around and announce he's just gonna grab some tissues. And yes, by this stage I'm thinking this could indeed be some good training - at least for my self-control anyways :)

Coming back he seems embarrassed and does the swipe and sniff maneuver before we get down to some business - punctuated by fits of coughing and wet sniffing - we're sitting next to each other while he shows me some documents and explains a few concepts. He wants to look me in the eyes (I guess to make sure I'm understanding), but I'm having trouble going there afraid that he'll see the thoughts I'm desperately trying to control. He has another gurgly-sounding blow, before leaving me with some paperwork for a while.

This continues all day while he gets me acquainted with my workstation and new tasks, more coughing than blowing and no sneezes that I saw. The poor boy is clearly miserable and tells someone how he nearly called in sick. He comes back from lunch, arms wrapped around himself claiming it's so cold and more or less gets told to go home. As he walks out I tell him to feel better soon, to which he apologises profusely. I just wanted to hug him then and there :D

Despite the nice obs I can't say I'm amused he exposed me, but oh well. If I get sick I guess that = obs for you guys! :)

Nigel was supposed to train me on Monday but rang in sick; he came back on Tuesday but he wasn't assigned to train me again until today.

Today of course he was all better (a whole week later, lol!) and was in much better spirits while showing me my work; well perhaps not quite better...... :drool:

Part-way through the morning while showing me yet more documents while we were perched next to one another, he turned away bringing his hand to his face, clearly threatening to sneeze.......and then nothing :)

A few minutes later the sneeze-tease developed again, yet again causing nothing but false hopes for one young lady :wub:

Lastly, later whilst showing me something on the computer he did the turn away again, this time sniffing and complaining "I think I'm getting stuffy again" I laughed and said "Thanks for that!" to which he smartly replied "Sure! Anything thing else you want to know?" #smart-ass :eek:

• 6 years later...

I feel ridiculous commenting on such an old post, but I wish I could experience something like this!

This was really cute!! I think it's so cute when guys try to power through being sick. When he apologized my heart melted!!! 

• 3 months later...

Archived