Sneeze Fetish Forum

High On Lullabies

sneezedreamer

All the talk going on lately in the Forum Moderation and Regulation poll has reminded me of how grateful I am to have HOL around. His hard work, excellent listening skills, and thoughtful posts make this forum a much better place. (Also, it's been fun talking to him lately in chat!) :lol:

So thanks, HOL. :innocent:

I keep missing you at all times in chat lately, but it's been fun getting to know you. You do so much for the place. :lol:

And you keep the art alive. ;D

:innocent:

He's just as much of a sweetheart in real life as he is on the forum, so I'll add my virtual hugs to this and hope that I can add a real one in the near future :twisted:

Awww! You guys.... :cryhappy: Seriously I'm smiling so much right now I think my cheeks might burst! ^_^ Thank you all so much :hug:

Sneezedreamer - Thank you, I really enjoy chatting with you as well, I hope we get to do it again sometime soon :hug:

Obsessed - Thank you. What can I say? I think you're one of the best things to happen to this place in a long time :laugh:. The Art is safe in our hands ^_^:hug:

Tma - Thank you, my friend :hug: You're a wonderful person yourself :lol:

Lynne - Thanks :hug: I hope so too, in fact I'm planning on it!

Nicole - Thank you :hug:

Count - Thank you muchly, good sir. I hope we get the chance to toast each other in person again soon! :)

Ooh, I must add my kudos too :twisted: Although I haven't talked to you in live very often, the impression I've got of you has always been very positive, and you keep the forum running fantastically! You're an amazing member of staff, very open minded and willing to listen to anything anyone has to say, no matter how seemingly trivial it may be. Plus, I have to say you've got a lot of talent for writing obs! This place wouldn't be half as good without you :twisted:

I'm late, but let me add my thanks and appreciation -- HOL, you're nothing short of outstanding! Thanks for everything you do. You're a remarkable guy!

The moon is in Uranus and the Enkidom is in the ascendant. It is therefore time for me to comment in this thread.

While I realise that you have an addiction problem with those terrible Lullabies, it seems to me that you overcome all those difficulties without complaint. You are a wonderful peacekeeping force and an all round (well actually not very round at all, more long and thin but nonetheless a) nice guy.

I have only to add that I look forward to spending some time with you in the near future and stealing Lynne's hug! *laughs in an evil manner*

I'm gonna add my kudos to this too (sorry it's late). I don't know you all that well HoL but from the exchanges I have had with you in live chat and via PM, you come across as very friendly and helpful, always willing to listen...in short, a genuinely nice guy. The way you manage things on the forum, particularly being a 'peace-keeping' force as Vet mentioned, is nothing short of remarkable. So thank you for being such a wonderful member of staff, and for all the hard work you do around here, it's so much appreciated :lmfao:.

• 2 weeks later...

Huge apologies for being so so late in replying to all the rest of my lovely messages :blush: Thank you all so very much for such kind and thoughtful words.

Kiwifruit - Aww thanks, I'm really glad you like my obs, and that you think I do a good job helping to run the place ^_^

Prodigy - Thank you :D You're an amazing person yourself :)

Vetinari - And a very well-timed contribution it was too! I'm going to get treatment for my addiction one of these days, I swear. I'm very much looking forward to spending more time with you as well, I'm sure we'll have a lot of fun together :heart:.

Wishing - Thanks so much! and you're not late at all, no such thing as late when it comes to Kudos :whistle:

I'm late to this one, and for that I apologise, but I just wanted to add my appreciation for a thoroughly top bloke. Thanks for all you do mate. ;)

• 1 month later...

Thanks for being such a wonderful friend and person in general. :D

I think you're doing a wonderful job running the forum. :)

I'm exceedingly glad I've gotten the opportunity to meet you (though not (yet) in the flesh. :))

And it's always a delight chatting/talking with you. :D

*p.s. 555th post :laugh:*

Time to add even more praise to this (very well-deserved!) thread. HOL has always been exceedingly great in dealing with event he most touchy/convoluted solutions and he really does always find the perfect way to put everything that seems to put all involved at ease. Here's to a universally awesome guy who's a great mediator, helper, entertainer and all-round cool person! :)

Wow ! How did I miss this ?

Just wanted to say that I'm so pleased that the forum is in such good hands, and so grateful to HoL !

Ooh! I should've come out of the lurkwings much sooner for this!

My dear HOL, I can honestly say you're a fantastic friend and one of the nicest guys I know. You have countless good qualities, and your few bad ones don't seem to do so much harm to others as to yourself. (So will you STOP with those already?!?! :o ) You're excellent company and your sense of humour is enviable! :laugh:

Wij zijn de beste vrienden, jij en ik* :blushing::laugh:

Oh, and by the way... you've got quite a nice sneeze. :blushing:

* we are [the] best friends, you and I

Now that I got back online I can only second what the others already told you...

Your efforts to learn the official chat room language (i.e. Dutch) are admirable!

Now that I got back online I can only second what the others already told you...

Your efforts to learn the official chat room language (i.e. Dutch) are admirable!

Dat is zeker waar. :)

Well gosh... :blushing: I don't really know what to say. Well, thank you all so much for all your praise and kind words would be a good start, wouldn't it! :banging::lol: You're all wonderful people and I'm so grateful to share this place with each and every one of you :):group:

Enkidom - No such thing as being late to a party like this sir, and you are most fine gentleman yourself :bag: It's a pleasure and honour to both have met you and work with you here.

Candy - You're very welcome, thank you for your continued contributions :)

Sigrith - Yay for special numbers! :laugh: Thanks for being a wonderful friend and unbridled joy to chat with :hug: I can't wait for when I do get to meet you in person! :)

Mute Poet - Thank you sir, both for your kind words and for everything you do to help this place run smoothly :)

Atchoum - You're most welcome, sir :)

Maru-chan - What can I say? You're always full of fun and sunshine and never fail to put a smile on my face anytime I see or talk to you :) We are indeed the best of friends, and at least half of that is thanks to you :hug:

pssst...yours is rather fine too :)

pig - Thank you so much, and I always enjoy chatting with you too :hug:

haeeshoo - Hartelijk bedankt :) Ik hoop vloeiend Nederlands te spreken een dag. - I hope I got that something approaching right! :blushing:

evie - My pleasure and thanks for being the same to me :hug:

Archived