Sneeze Fetish Forum

Making it up as we go - (9 Parts)

everest

Okay! So, this is an original story, a sequel to one of my previous stories, Never back down. This story starts right were the previous left off: during the game against Chamberton. If you’ve read it, great, you’ll know what’s going on.

If not, here’s what you need to know:

David and Jayden are brothers. Their mom died a few years back, and their dad isn’t really ever around. So basically, they’ve only got each other. Sad, right? But anyway, they’re both soccer freaks, and they’ve got more than their fair share of skills. Jayden is 23, and David is 16, and they both play on the same professional soccer team. David also plays for his high school team, and is the captain. David also hadn’t played in any official games on the professional team up until the very end of Never back down. This story takes place after David is subbed in, and towards the end of the game. This story doesn’t revolve around soccer though (at least not entirely), so don’t skip it just because you’re not much of a fan. Leave it to my crappy writing to drive you away! ;)

Oh, and David is extremely stubborn. He doesn’t really want anyone else to see him in any type of weakened state, but usually Jayden can see through his lies. And thus, caretaking often ensues, much to David’s dismay. They both trust each other immensely, despite David’s opening up issues. It’s sort of them against the world.

If you're confused about anything, don't hesitate to ask!

If you want to read Never back down first, here's the link--> http://www.sneezefetishforum.org/forums/in...showtopic=36986

^^because I'm not smart enough to know how to do the whole underlined words thing. :drool:

Anyway, I’m thinking that this will start out as an allergy fic, possibly turning into a cold fic. Let me know what you think!

Oh, and there’s no sneezes in this part yet, sorry. Bear with me, we’ll get there.

Part one:

David’s POV

Something about playing on that field heightened my senses. Normally, I used my sight most of all in soccer, scanning the field trying to figure out each play before it happens. But suddenly, I realized how much sound there was.

I could hear my heart pounding, and my heavy breathing. I could hear the sound the ball made, connecting with a player’s cleat and sailing across the field, landing on the grass and bouncing slightly before another player gained control. I could hear the shouts of my teammates, instructions and praise, as well as sounds of frustration.

I could hear the crowd, too. God, there was a crowd. A group of people who didn’t even know me watching me play soccer. It was incredible. Their cheers and sounds of disappointment echoed through the stadium, encouraging us on to victory.

The ball was suddenly sent my way, and everything fell silent. My eyes were fixed on the field, and with a quick scan I located my teammates. All right, I just had to pass it off. Continue the play.

Suddenly, a voice broke through the silence.

“Go, David! Run! Go for it!” Jayden’s screamed at me from the other side of the field.

It was as if something inside me snapped. I wasn’t nervous in the slightest, and I was completely sure of my movements. It was as if I was back on my high school field, playing with my friends. Only, I felt a sense of excitement I hadn’t ever felt before. Adrenaline filled my body, and suddenly I was moving forward, the ball in my control.

Several players came up to stop me, and somehow I wove through them all. I could see it; the goal.

I could also see my teammates running up the field with me out of the corner of my eye. Adam Davis, number 12, was the furthest up, and as I neared the goal, I saw that he had a better shot. Alright, I’d pass to him.

My foot connected with the ball, and even though I had just decided to pass it off, I ended up taking a shot on goal. The ball sailed into the back of the net, the keeper diving for it in vain.

Suddenly, the game was over. I was shocked. I hadn’t even noticed how little time we had left. My goal had brought the score to 3-2, with us winning the game. The feeling was incredible.

The whole team erupted into cheers, and I was suddenly being lifted off the ground. All of my teammates were standing around me, cheering. All except one.

Adam Davis stood a few feet away from the rest of us, smiling in a way that was obviously forced. My own smile dropped from my face as I realized what I had done.

I took the winning shot from him. It should have been him in the center of our team, being slapped on the back and lifted into the air. But it wasn’t. He had the better shot; I took it anyway.

I was unbelievable.

~~~

“David, that was so awesome!” My brother Jayden told me as we stepped into our home after the game.

I said nothing, unable to forget the look on Adam’s face.

“Hey, man, I’ve got to go and pick something up. You’ll be okay here for a bit?” He asked suddenly.

“Huh? Oh, yeah, sure.” I sat down on our couch, only half paying attention.

“Great” Jayden responding, suddenly turning around and walking back out the door. I heard the car start outside, and I wondered vaguely were Jayden was going.

I decided not to worry about it. It was probably something for the trip he was taking. The whole starting lineup for our team was going to a training camp thing. I was a bit hazy on the details, but it wasn’t important for me to know anything about it anyway. I was hardly even a sub; I wasn’t going.

Leaning back on the couch, I let my mind wander back to the final minutes of our game against Chamberton. Why did I take that shot? Adam had the better angle. Of course, Adam hadn’t been making any of his shots lately, and he was bad in high pressure situations. But, no, I wasn’t thinking that when I took the shot. It would be easy to call it an accident, but it wasn’t. I wanted to pass to Adam, but for some reason, in that last second, I decided to take the shot. But why!?

I couldn’t remember thinking anything before that moment. Nothing. It was as if my body just acted on its own. It was driving me crazy.

~~~

Jayden’s POV

My phone was ringing. My screen informed me that it was Brandon Webster, a starter and one of the slightly older members of the team.

“Hello?” I answered.

“Jayden. Listen, I have a huge favor to ask you.” Brandon’s voice sounded desperate.

“What? Brandon, what is it?”

“I’m really sorry, I wouldn’t ask this if there was any other way…”

“What do you want, Brandon? Just say it!”

“Well, you know my daughter, Allie?”

“Yeah…” Brandon was a single dad, Allie’s mom having left the picture as soon as she was born. It caused him a lot of stress, raising a little girl and playing professional soccer.

“I don’t have anyone to watch her while I’m on the trip.”

I felt my heart pang in sympathy. Brandon was obviously embarrassed that he needed help, and I wanted to give it to him, but…

“Brandon, you know I’m going too, right? I’m really sorry, if there was anything I could do-“

“I know. I was wondering… if David could watch her?”

“David? I…” I paused for a moment, pondering. David was great with kids, but… could I really ask something like this of him? “I don’t know. Why didn’t you just call him?”

“Because… I don’t know, I just don’t know him well enough to ask him myself.”

“But you know him well enough to watch your daughter?” I was a bit surprised. Not that David wasn’t up for it, but that little girl was Brandon’s whole world. He wouldn’t hand her off to just anyone.

“I… does he not like kids? Because Allie’s great, she-“

“No, no. It’s not that. He’s really good with kids.” I reassured him, noticing how desperate he sounded. I could understand; we were leaving tomorrow, and he couldn’t bring her with us. He must have been tearing himself apart trying to find something for a while.

“Thank god” I could hear Brandon sigh from the other end of the phone. “Look, I don’t know David very well personally, but I trust him. I know he’s still pretty young, but he really is a good guy, and I don’t have any other options. And I know that if David couldn’t handle it, you’d tell me.”

“Alright. I’ll tell him, I’m sure it will be fine.” I sighed as well, wondering how I was going to tell David that he’d be watching a four year old girl while I was out of town.

“You will? Thank you so much, Jayden. You have no idea how much you and David are saving my ass right now.”

“We’ll just say you owe David. Look, I’ll call you back later. I’ve got something I need to take care of” I said, hanging up the phone. I looked up at the house in front of me, readying myself.

Over the last week or so, I had been preparing an adoption with our local animal rescue group. The dog in question, or puppy, in this case, was being fostered at this address. Everything was set; I just needed to bring him home.

I’d planned it all as a surprise for David, both to celebrate the fact that he played in his first official game on this team and because I thought we could use a dog around that big house of ours. The golden retriever mix would fit right in. He’d lost his family, and so had we. It was only natural that we stuck together.

~~~

David’s POV

Jayden’s car pulled into our driveway, and I felt myself tense up a bit, wondering where he’d gone once again. He’d been weird for a while now, and I really wanted to know what was up.

The door opened, and Jayden walked into our home, looking excited. As he stepped further into the house, I noticed something in his arms. Something soft, and fluffy.

He set the fluffy thing down, and it came running towards me. I reflexively took a step back, shocked at the hyper puppy jumping around by my feet.

“Jayden?!” I asked, shocked. “What the hell?”

“We just adopted him. His name is Sam.” Jayden said, grinning.

“You got a dog?!” I exclaimed, rubbing my nose unconsciously.

“Isn’t he cute?”

“Jayden! You can’t just do things like this! He needs to be fed, and walked, and-“

“And I’ll do all that.”

“No you won’t. You’re leaving tomorrow. So I’m going to have to take care of this thing for you!” The puppy was circling my legs. “What’s next, are you going to bring a kid home for me to watch while you’re gone as well?!”

Jayden blushed suddenly, looking down.

“Unbelievable,” I said, when suddenly my breath hitched slightly. I quickly pressed a fist to my nose, trying to stop the inevitable. “Look, I… hih… I’ll be… ih’hih… in my room.” I said, quickly making my way up the stairs, the puppy following me as far as the stairs before stopping, apparently unsure of how a feat such as climbing them could be accomplished. I shut the door to my room, still trying to kill the feeling that was now ever-so-present in my nostrils. My eyes were watering; they itched, but that was the least of my concerns. The tickly feeling in my nose grew stronger, overpowering my thoughts as my will began to crumble.

I could take it no longer… I raised my elbow, ready to muffle the attack, my breath now hitching violently. I could feel my control slipping, and I knew I could delay no longer. I just really hoped that Jayden wouldn’t hear what was about to happen from downstairs.

Not sure exactly when I’ll get a chance to continue this, but it won’t be too long. I’m also working on another story at the moment, so it might be a little while. The next parts also might not be this long… depends on how it works out. It’s sort of taking a while to get this story where I want it. Anyway, tell me what you think!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOVE it so far! :drool: I'm so glad to see a sequel! You're taking this in a fabulous direction so far - I can't wait for more!

WOW...this is such an incredible start, Loving it so much <3

I'm definitely hooked :drool:

I can't wait to see what happens next

You're a great writer, really. Ever since I came back from library I've been wanting to read something hot. That would be a cold fic, and usualy if I want to read cold fics, I can't make myself to read anything else... But still I read this with no problems. Great.

I really hope you'll make be a coldthing at somepoint...

oooohhh.... excited for the setup, and cute dogs are always a plus!

please continue!

Thank you everyone for replying! I'm glad you all like it so far. :D I'm fairly sure that the rest of the story will be in David's point of veiw, so I won't keep saying whose POV it is before parts. Just so you all know: for a little while this will be an allergy fic, but I'm also planning on giving David a cold later. What can I say? I just can't make things easy for him. ;)

Part two:

I stood with my back against the wall, facing my bed. Eyes clamped tightly shut, I finally succumbed to the fit.

“H’ESTCH! EITSH’uh! Hu’EITSHuh! Heh… he’ih… H’GTSHoo! Ugh.” I gave a sharp sniff, hardly having time to recover before another set of sneezes shook my body. “ISSHuh! Hu’TSCH! Hu’TSHuh!” I sighed, leaning back against the wall. That was it, for now.

“Bless you”

I nearly jumped out of my skin. Finally opening my eyes, I saw Jayden sitting on my bed in front of me. When did he come in? I hadn’t even noticed.

“When…”

“When you were sneezing your ass off. Care to explain?”

“Not really.”

“I figured as much. But that’s fine, you don’t need to.” Jayden fell back onto my bed, staring at the ceiling. “You really hate dogs, don’t you?”

“Little bit, yeah.”

“Because you’re allergic.”

I winced at the words, knowing that there was no getting out of it. “Normally, I’d try denying that. But somehow I don’t think that will work.” I sighed, sitting on my bed next to Jayden. He sighed as well, sitting up.

“How the hell did I go this long without knowing that you were allergic to dogs? I’m your brother, for god’s sake.”

“It never came up.”

“Right. Of course, why would you tell your brother anything?”

“It’s not like that.”

“No, it’s not like YOU to tell me anything. Look, whatever. That’s not the problem here. I guess Sam has to go.” I looked at Jayden, surprised to see how sad he looked. Sure, I wanted that thing out of my house, but apparently my big brother was already attached to it. Knowing I’d regret it later, I spoke up.

“The dog can stay.”

“Don’t be stupid. I don’t want you to suffer.”

“I’m not suffering.”

Jayden looked up at me, studying my face. “Yeah, try that again when you don’t look like that.” He gestured toward my red, watery eyes.

“I’ll take allergy medicine. And I’ll get used to the dog.”

“Sam.”

“Right. Sam.”

Jayden seemed to brighten up. “So he stays?” I nodded. Suddenly, Jayden frowned again.

“What?” I asked him, curious.

“I’ve got something else I have to tell you.”

Oh, great. This day just kept getting better. Forcing myself not to scowl, I asked what he had to tell me.

“Well, you know Brandon.”

“Uhuh…”

“You know he was a four year old daughter…”

I did not like where this was going. “And…” I said, preparing myself.

“And I sort of told him she would stay at our house and you’d watch her while we were gone.”

I stood up from my bed, glaring at Jayden.

“I’m sorry. He had nobody else, and she needs to be taken care of. Come on, David. You’re good with little kids!” Wow. Was Jayden actually pleading with me? I was starting to hate this side of him. The things he could get me to agree with…

Running my hands through my hair, I sighed yet again. “Fine. Sure. Whatever.”

“Fantastic.” Jayden said, leaving my room before I could say another word.

~~~

The next day, I woke up not being able to breathe. My mouth was incredible dry, apparently I had been breathing through that instead of my nose. Oh well, I reasoned. Better than suffocating. I’d have to get used to this.

The dry mouth wasn’t nearly as annoying as the tickling feeling in my nose. I had spent the better part of last night sneezing, and you’d have thought that I’d be done by now. But, no. Apparently the stupid dog could wreak havoc on my sinuses even if he wasn’t so much as on the same floor as me.

It was actually the sneezing that woke me up, ten minutes before my alarm, which I had forgotten to turn off. It was Friday, and we had a long weekend off school, which apparently freed me up to play nanny with some kid. Jayden and Brandon would be leaving soon, not getting back until Monday, which I conveniently had off as well.

I dragged myself up, walking into the shower, smiling as the steam circled through my nose, allowing me to breath.

“Hi’ISSH! H’EISSH! EISSHoo!”

And, apparently, to sneeze some more. Stepping out of the shower, I towel dried my hair, and wiped most of the moisture from my body.

A pair of dark washed jeans and a blue v-neck were the next things to hit my skin, save for a pair of boxers. Socks were overrated, I decided, walking downstairs barefooted.

The doorbell rang before I even reached the bottom of the stairs. Jayden suddenly emerged from the kitchen, carrying a bag.

He nodded a greeting to me before opening the door.

Brandon stood outside, holding his four year old daughter.

“This,” He said setting her down on the porch, “Is Allie. Allie, that’s David. He’s the guy who’s going to play with you for the next couple of days.” Allie looked down at her feet, clinging to her daddy’s plant leg.

I walked forward, kneeling down in front of her. “Hey Allie” She didn’t look up.

“She’s shy at first,” Brandon told me, “But pretty soon she’ll be bouncing off your walls.” He turned to Jayden. “You ready?”

“Yeah” He responded. Turning to me, he spoke once more. “See you later, dude. Go on Skype.”

“You think you’re going to have time for video chatting at your thing?”

“I’ll make time. So will Brandon. I’m sure he’ll want to talk to Allie.”

“Okay. Sure.” I said.

Brandon lifted Allie up into his arms, kissing her goodbye. “I love you, Allie. I’ll see you in a few days, okay?” Allie nodded slowly, and I felt a pang of sympathy. She was going to miss her dad.

Brandon handed her off to me, as well as a duffle bag. I glanced at it uneasily, wondering why such a large bag was necessary.

“This has everything you need. A list of numbers you can call if anything goes wrong, the name of her doctor, her favorite stuffed animal…” He trailed off.

“We’ll be fine,” I reassured him, though I wasn’t sure of it myself.

“Alright. I trust you, David.” And with that they left, shutting the door behind them.

Allie immediately burst into tears.

So how was it?

Awww, I love this! Guys with allergies trying to pretend they're fine = :wub::hug: And your writing style is just lovely! ...What happens next?!? I want more ;)

Part three:

Crap. Not even ten seconds into my watching Allie and she was already crying.

“Shh, calm down. It’s okay, Allie. It’s okay.” I said all I could think of, none of it having so much as the slightest effect on the crying child in my arms.

What I hadn’t noticed was that while I was trying to quiet Allie, the dog had run into the room. My nose immediately itched, and I thought little of it; it had been like that on and off since the damn thing showed up in my house.

The problem was, the itch progressed until it became a blossoming sneeze, taking root in my sinuses and growing quickly. I still had a sobbing little girl in my arms, I couldn’t do this now.

But I didn’t exactly have a choice. I set Allie down quickly and gently on the couch, twisting away from her just in time to sneeze into my elbow.

“Hi’EISSH! ETSH’uh! Ah’TSCH! K’TSCH!”

I sniffed briefly, turning around to face the little girl. It was only then that I realized she had stopped crying. Strange…

“You sneezed.” She spoke in a high pitched voice, shocking me. It was the first time I had heard her say anything.

“Yeah.” I said, glad she wasn’t sobbing anymore.

“How come?” Her small head was tilted a bit, blue eyes wide.

“I…” just then I noticed the dog in the room. “That’s why.” I said, pointing to the puppy. “That is Sam. He makes me sneeze.” I suddenly realized that I was being more open with a four year old then I was with anybody.

“Puppy!” She exclaimed.

“Yeah, puh… huh… Hu’ISSH! Hi’EISSH! Hi’ETSH! Ugh.” I sniffled. “Puppy”

Allie giggled.

“Whad?” I said, sniffling once more to clear some of the congestion.

“Do it again!”

Huh? She wanted me to sneeze again?

“I…” My eyes fell on to the small girl in front of me, who was staring at me intently. Waiting. “I can’t just sneeze, Allie.”

“Oh.” Her face fell, and for a moment I was afraid she was going to cry again. But then she brightened, speaking again in her high-pitched little girl voice. “Can I pet him?”

Yeah, sure. Get his dander all over you so you can make me sneeze as well. I thought briefly. Of course, you’d probably like that.

Hesitantly, I told her she could, lifting her off the couch and setting her on the ground, taking her spot. She looked at me expectantly, and I realized that she wouldn’t walk over to the other side of the room to pet it. Of course not, because that would be too easy for me. No, I’d have to call the thing over, possibly walk over there myself and carry the evil little ball of fur in my arms when it ignored me out of spite.

“Sam” I called him, surprised when the fluffy puppy came running over immediately. For a split second, I had the slightest urge to smile. It was kind of cute. No, I reminded myself, this thing is evil.

The small dog made its way clumsily toward us, reaching Allie and sniffing her enthusiastically. Allie giggled.

Okay, so she like it when I sneezed and she liked the dog. Why did I get the feeling that this weekend wasn’t going to turn out well?

“Sammy!” She giggled again, as the dog licked her.

Again, the devious little thing seemed almost cute. It was probably all just a ploy, to get me comfortable and attack when I least expected it.

Jayden had told me that the thing was house trained. He said that the foster owners before us had already gone through the whole training process, and that the thing wouldn’t rip up cushions or pee on the carpet. The dog had had his shots, and was all ready to go. I just had to feed him and let him outside.

It may have seemed easy enough, but I wasn’t letting my guard down.

Right now, for instance, the thing was about to make me sneeze.

Or, so it thought. I’d been battling the sensation for the past couple of minutes, as the walking, tail-wagging, slobbering fur ball danced around with Allie at my feet. My breath hitched briefly, but I caught it, pressing a fist to my nose before the tickle could progress.

I had turned on the TV, staring at the screen though still watching them out of the corner of my eye. The dog would not win.

It was growing harder to hold back; every breath I took urged the feeling forward. A violent gasp of air escaped me, and I just barely caught it in time. I resisted the urge to sniffle, knowing it would set me over the edge.

No. I would not sneeze. I refused too. To sneeze is to lose, and I was going to win.

As if in defiance to my thoughts, the feeling intensified suddenly. With a few violent hitches of my breath, it took hold, sending me into harsh fit.

“Hu’ISSH! ISSH! Ah’ISSHuh! ESSHuh! H’GSHuh!” They came out in a rush, and I failed to regain control. My nose felt as though it was on fire. “Hi’EISSHuh! Ah’EISHuh!” My head was thrown forward with the force of them as they gained strength, pulling me under until I had no ability to hold back. “IGSSHoo! Hi’EISHoo! Hih… ih’hih… Ih’eh’ISSSHoo!” With a violent last sneeze, the feeling finally backed down, and I sighed with relief, opening my eyes after having them scrunched together throughout the fit.

Both Allie and the dog were staring at me, and I felt a surge of annoyance.

The goddamned fur ball had won.

Tbc

OH MY. This has to be my favorite chapter yet. I'm not normally this in love with allergies, but dang, that was adorable. :)

Just the mixture of that little girl, and the dog, and asdl;fkjasdfadsf. I love it. <3

These past two chapters were just so :)

I love Allie, she's so cute. Something tells me this is going to be a horrible weekend for David, and a fun one for the rest of us. XD

Wow, this was adorable and sweet and actually really, really funny all at once :). I loved the "do it again" line too :clapping2:. Heehee. Amazing as always!

Awwww... that is so cute. :) Poor David.

Love the interaction between him and the little girl and his silent battle with the dog. :)

D'awwww! so cuuuute! Allergy fics aren't normally my thing, but this one's becoming addictive pretty rapidly. Loves it!

Archived