Sneeze Fetish Forum

The inevitable sex pollen

TheCakeIsAlive

Disclaimer: I don't own Doctor Who (duh).... would've been nice though...

So... this was on my list of one-shots to write, and since it doesn't seem to fit in with the other threads, I've started a new one (it's female, for one thing :) ). And.... it's not 18+! :blushing: *does happy dance*.

Ehm... anyway... :heart:, I hope you enjoy and commenters will get virtual chocolate cookies. :)

The inevitable sex pollen

Yes, it was the sex pollen, how cliché, although it was not how Amy had imagined it. Such were her thoughts as she struggled with another sneeze.

'Eh... eh... heehhih... ih... ITCHI.' Immediately, she saw the lust flare in the eyes of her raggedy Doctor and he flinched. Small beads of sweat glistened on his forehead.

She vaguely wondered why he was still resisting. It wasn't as if she were unwilling. She wasn't going to be free forever! (More accurately, her wedding dress was waiting for her in her bedroom back in Leadworth.)

Her eyes fluttered shut again and her head reared back in preparation for another sneeze. 'Hih... ehhhh... etchI!' His eyes revealed a deep desperation, the barely suppressed flinch more visible.

She was wearing him down. A few more sneezes would break his defences. To speed things up, she started talking. 'Doctor?' His tortured eyes looked up into hers. 'Do you ha... have any... ehh... idea how... how... eh... ehh... hih'tchi!... how soon this will st.. st... stop? Heh... eTCHI'

He signed, a choked sound. 'I don't know Amy. Normally, right after... …but there has to be another way to stop it!'

'Eh... ehhehh... HITCHI' The sneeze ripped out of her without any warning. 'After WHAT, Doctor?' She sneezed once more.

A look of defeat started showing in his countenance. 'After mating, Amy.' The choked sound again. He closed his eyes, battling internally.

Amy decided to go for the kill. 'Doctor?', her voice was a few half-tones higher than normal. 'I think I... I... ehh... ihh... I'm hehehh... going to... ihh... sneeze again.'

She held back for as long as she could to gauge his reaction to her words. His eyes shot open, probably against his will, his muscles trembling from the effort to stay in place. 'ehh... hehheh... ihhhh.' Her voice rising steadily in pitch, she finally let go with a thunderous 'HITCHI!'

When she had cleared her eyes, she found him looking incredibly tense. 'Amy', he said, through clenched teeth. 'Amy, I'm so sorry. Please go to your room and lock the door. Don't let me in until you've stopped sn... sn... this has stopped completely. Please?'

He looked so guilty, so desperate, that she almost complied. Almost. But well, she wasn't Amy Pond, the girl who waited, for nothing.

So, she gave him her most seductive look, watching him tremble at it, just before sneezing again thunderously, the sound so much harsher after being held back a while.

His posture got impossibly tenser after that, his cheeks flaming red, in sharp contrast with the rest of his face, that was ashen and covered with beads of sweat. 'Amy, please.' It was his last plea and they both knew it. She softly shook her head and kissed him.

The trembling turned to shaking as he weakly pushed her away. She, however, persisted, and soon the resistance seized and he began kissing her feverishly, crushing her frame against his with strong arms.

'ihh.... hih'tchi. I thought you said it would stop after “mating”', she sulked, burying her face in his chest. He grinned cheekily. 'Did I forgot to mention the “repeatedly”?'

With a grin equalling his, she started kissing him again.

The end

So funny; I literally lolled. So naughty; and not adult, eh? And of course a fulfilment of so many of our fantasies!

I trust I can have a pork pie instead of a chocolate biscuit...

Mmm, very nice indeed Sigrith, I certainly did enjoy :heart: Thanks for picking this one off the lust...I mean list :) *awaits yummy chocolately-ness*

Woah, woah... I can imagine this idea going so many places!

It's amazing. Why hasn't this been thought of before?! "The sneezing won't stop until you take me!"

Obviously she won't be satisfied without some kind of 18+ indulging.

I just inhailed my coffee. Seriously, my lungs are screwed as it is and here you have me trying not to laugh whilst coffee swills around my life giving sacks of air. :)

Brilliant! Now, I would shell out a huge amount to have the BBC do that episode...you captured Amy perfectly! She is such a minx.

I want my own sex crazed sneeze fetish doctor!

Well, I figured since I read your last installment of DW fics, I'd give this one a shot!

As always, I loved your writing. :)

I thought the Doctor was particularly adorable. :)

• 2 weeks later...

First, thank you all for commenting! *hands out more cookies* Sorry for the slow reply. :blushing: I've been horrible with posting lately!

So funny; I literally lolled. So naughty; and not adult, eh? And of course a fulfilment of so many of our fantasies!

I trust I can have a pork pie instead of a chocolate biscuit...

Of course you can. :) *hands over pork pie*
O.O I'd like an adult version of this please O.O
Woah, woah... I can imagine this idea going so many places!

It's amazing. Why hasn't this been thought of before?! "The sneezing won't stop until you take me!"

Obviously she won't be satisfied without some kind of 18+ indulging.

I'm contemplating writing an adult version. :laugh: Don't know when of whether I'll write it though. :D
Mmm, very nice indeed Sigrith, I certainly did enjoy :bag: Thanks for picking this one off the lust...I mean list :D *awaits yummy chocolately-ness*
I'm very glad you enjoyed. :o
Another wonderful story from the amazing Sigrith!!

Thank's for the cookie. :laugh:

You're very welcome to the cookie. :laugh: Thanks! :lol:
Loved it!

This was hilarious and fun and... a few other things...

Why thank you. That was my intention exactly. :laugh:
I just inhailed my coffee. Seriously, my lungs are screwed as it is and here you have me trying not to laugh whilst coffee swills around my life giving sacks of air. ;)

Brilliant! Now, I would shell out a huge amount to have the BBC do that episode...you captured Amy perfectly! She is such a minx.

I want my own sex crazed sneeze fetish doctor!

*pats Cloud Dancing on the back* don't choke! :o Hmmm... yes, I would quite like such an episode myself. And thank you! :rolleyes:
Well, I figured since I read your last installment of DW fics, I'd give this one a shot!

As always, I loved your writing. :lol:

I thought the Doctor was particularly adorable. :laugh:

Awww, thanks. And sorry for corrupting you. :laugh:
Awesome, Sigrith. A delicious story. The Doctor has got more willpower than me, let me tell you!
Ah, I think he has more willpower than most of us. Isn't that why we love him? :laugh:

Archived