Sneeze Fetish Forum

After gathering courage the summer...

Sitruuna

...I am able to post something here.

So... I'm sorry, there's no real sneeze, they are quick skecthes and... Yea.

Isn't it funny? Each pic took me about 0,5-1 minute to draw but it took me more than two months to be able to post them... :)

guh010.jpg

And he's supposed to look 25 yeard old but then there happened something... He has lovely blue eyes and fair brown hair, but you can't see thst since it's pencil work, hah. And it's not really... that fetishy anyways...

guh009.jpg

Love me for this one... He actualy looks a little more himself than in the other pic, and I actualt made something like a pre-sneeze face...

Those pics are actualy quite smal so they look bit more messy in that size...

Oh, I'm a person who likes to draw and write what I'm told to do, so feel free to give my brains some work so I'll someday actualy be able to draw proper sneeze pics...

*hides behind a tree*

Hey, I know I freaked out pretty badly the first (only) time I posted a drawing that I did. :) Yours is really nice! I like his pre-sneeze face. Just keep working at it! When you get up the nerve to draw an actual sneeze, it's a great feeling. Can't wait to see it! :laugh:

Thank you both, thank you. (:

Just keep working at it! When you get up the nerve to draw an actual sneeze, it's a great feeling. Can't wait to see it!

I do draw them, I've drawn fetishy stuff since I was... Eight? But I'm pretty bad at drawing sneezes, face is too hard and I can't draw hands (because I'm too lazy...) so every sneeze is uncovered (not that it matters)... But posting a sneeze pic is hard, you know. (: But I'll try, I'll try. I'll practise and become good...

Amazing drawings! :laugh: You can draw that much amazingness in a minute or less? :) That is totally awesome! :laugh:

I love the eyes and the hair and well... the entire face. :laugh:

And don't worry, it took me months to work up the nerve to join (read: to post a story I'd revised about 50 times). :laugh:

lovely job! pre-sneeze expressions are very hard to capture, and your drawing does it splendidly!

Thank you for posting!

Thank you all.

I really apreciate that you give me so lovely comment (and now I feel like I shoud come up with something smart to say as a thank you, but that's something I'm not able to do..).

Archived