Laughingman1988

curliecatlover

Just have to say your wavs and YouTube vids are AMAZING

I listen to them all the TIME!!!!!

Thank you for you great sneeze

Love: your biggest fan!!! ;)

;)B):)

• 4 weeks later...

Awww thank you!! I really appreciate that :laugh::)

(And... sorry it took me so long to see this, shows how often I visit the Kudos section doesn't it? xD Thanks again!)

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

I was just introduced to your sneezes by the Failed Stifles post. So awesomely hot! I love the "While hiding" talkie...

Yes! I believe I said how much I like laughingman1988 (aka ilikesneezes2000) in another post. I would like to add that he has been a frequent 3rd presence in my relationship with my guy. Thanks for helping us out! You're awesome!!

• 2 weeks later...

I hope this isn't against the rules but I just saw ilikesneezes2000's post in the snake pit--where I can't post yet. I have this overwhelming need/desire to send him a message: I love, love, love your stuff on youtube and listen to you almost DAILY! You are awesome and I am horrified and disgusted that someone would post such a hateful message to you. That person obviously just doesn't get it.

I hope this isn't against the rules but I just saw ilikesneezes2000's post in the snake pit--where I can't post yet. I have this overwhelming need/desire to send him a message: I love, love, love your stuff on youtube and listen to you almost DAILY! You are awesome and I am horrified and disgusted that someone would post such a hateful message to you. That person obviously just doesn't get it.

I agree. That person is clearly a scumbag. I'd say much more, but I'm not sure I'm allowed to swear quite so violently outside of the adult section.

• 10 months later...
  • 11 months later...

I realise this is somewhat old topic, but since Laughingman1988 *is* one of my Top 3 I feel like I need to add my praising :) Purrrfect, glorious and ever realiable!

• 4 weeks later...

He is definitely in my top 3. The "while hiding" talkie is to die for. I've listened to it dozens of times.

Aww! Thanks :D Glad you enjoy me *blush*
  • 1 year later...

Wow - just wow!!! I completely agree! Found these today and I'm in heaven. :-) What beautiful sneezes! Thank you verrrrry much Laughingman1988!

• 2 months later...

Archived