Sneeze Fetish Forum

Siggy! :D

obsessed

I can't believe I didn't start one yet! My gosh, it's wayyy too much fun [and distracting] chatting with you in live! Especially avoiding 'the kick of doom'. :lol:

You're pretty flipping awesome, my friend.:hug:

I gotta say, you're dah best carpet cleaner I've met. :lol:

Hmmm... I think my cheeks are still exploding from excessive blushing! Thank you guys! :blushing:

It's always delightful to chat with you in... ehm... chat! :laugh:

And obby, you're the awesomest orange I've ever met! :) And one of the awesomest persons in general. :D

*runs off to clean the carpet* :whistle2:

I'd also like to add my support to the Sigrith is Awesome movement. You've been a great help with a lot of my writing, and a pleasure to talk to all the time, even when nothing's going on. Thanks so much for everything!

Siggy is truly the best! One of the nicest and most fun to chat with. We love you, Siggy!

Sigrith,

Thanks for being a wonderfully sweet and fun person to chat with ^_^. Thank you for all the help you've given me with my stories. Oh, and thanks for all the help and encouragement you've given me trying to learn Dutch (and for not laughing too hard when I massacre it! :) ).

You're a delight to know and I'm really pleased to have had the opportunity to do so :whistle:

Archived