Sneeze Fetish Forum

Grape Juice (Secret Santa: for *lovely_lily*) - (3 Parts)

27jj

As with all Supernatural stories, I'm sad when they've ended, but I do love having a completed story filled with sneezing, coughing, and caretaking goodness.

Thanks! I'm really glad you enjoyed the story:)

Oooh, loved this one. ^_^

Again, thank you so much for reading!

Aww, this story is unbelievably adorable! Sammy's desperately trying not to sneeze, and Dean realizing he's truly sick and covering him up with a blanket. :cryhappy:

You always write such beautiful stories, hon! :wub:

Awww, thanks so much:) Glad you liked it!

Just, wow. I have no words..........

I liked every bit of it. and I haven't been much for angst these days, but somehow the season 2 angst is just perfect.

Thank you!!

I just got to read this all in one go! :D Like Christmas ...
Bobby’s at the stove, pouring hot water from a kettle into a mug. When Bobby places the mug in front of Sam, he jerks awake with a start, disoriented, and sneezes forcefully.

“Wha’? AhhHETCHSH!”

That part was so cute!

And I love the build-ups, and Bobby in the background, and the whole grape-theme. Was :D-making. :wub:

Oooh I'm really glad you like that part! Your feedback is wonderful! Thanks for reading:)

EEE, so much awesome hot fic! I loved the little grape theme you had running through this. And I can't even tell you how much I adore Sam falling asleep at the table with a tissue in his hand. And of course all the deliciously lovely sneezing and more sneezing and trying to talk through it and thermometer-ing. Gahhh.

:heart:

Thank you! I am very happy that you liked it:)

Aww, this story is unbelievably adorable! Sammy's desperately trying not to sneeze, and Dean realizing he's truly sick and covering him up with a blanket. :cryhappy:

You always write such beautiful stories, hon! :wub:

I totally agree! They're so cute! :-) Hope to see more in the future. Perferably with Sam/Jared having allergies.... love those! ;)

Thanks!! I'm sure there will be more soon, there's certainly more in the works! Thanks for reading:)

Yay, you finished it! Ah, the memories...our boys in the first two seasons were almost angstless by comparison. But not quite. Love Sam's desperation, and Bobby and Dean taking care of him!

Thanks you! I'm gald you enjoyed it!

That was awesome. I feel like you used a really light touch with the angst and the recapping and chose just the right things to focus on, to make me want to catch every detail. Poor Sammeh. The clown/Dad nightmares, the grape-flavour regressing... Dean's moodiness at first... Bobby's concern... this was great. And HOT. This was the smokin'est part for me:
When Bobby places the mug in front of Sam, he jerks awake with a start, disoriented, and sneezes forcefully.

“Wha’? AhhHETCHSH!”

He catches it in a tissue that he’d been clutching in his right hand

I think you know Sam-angst and even sick Sam aren't generally my thing. I was surprised how much this captivated me. Thanks for a great read. :heart:

Why thank you! It means a lot to me that you read, even though its not really your thing!!

He’s careful to wipe the tears from his eyes before he goes back inside, and he can feel the small cuts that run across his face, not yet fully healed. As he reaches for the doorknob, there’s a crash in the distance, the sound of glass breaking, followed by a repeated pounding noise. He flinches, turns in the direction of where he just came, and can barely see Dean through the cars, smashing the Impala over and over again with a crowbar, and for a few seconds, he can’t breathe.

Incoherency? Check.

Love? Check.

This was incredible- the absolute perfect tag to "Everybody Loves a Clown." Goshhhhhh I can't even come up with words to tell you how much I loved this. :wub:

P.S. Isn't writing angst FUN?? :P

Thank you so much!!! And yeah, angst is pretty fun to write! I'll never get to the level of your angst though! Thanks for awesome feedback:)

OH. MY. GOD. Okay, first that was the best Supernatural fic set after ELAC I've ever read. Second, its for me. I saw that and was like squeeing in my computer chair, saw my writer and was like :omg: yesss!!! Then I read and, amazing , this fic is amazing~ :D You got all the angst so perfect, and I actually get that sinking feeling of feeling sorry for the characters. I have to go to fanfiction.net for that but not anymore! :D You couldn't have done a better job, :) Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! Ahaa, Its like my birthday and Christmas, in the wrong month, and I love it.

He’s careful to wipe the tears from his eyes before he goes back inside, and he can feel the small cuts that run across his face, not yet fully healed. As he reaches for the doorknob, there’s a crash in the distance, the sound of glass breaking, followed by a repeated pounding noise. He flinches, turns in the direction of where he just came, and can barely see Dean through the cars, smashing the Impala over and over again with a crowbar, and for a few seconds, he can’t breathe.

I love. This part. Its so perfect, poor Sam,

His brother looks miserable. Red nose, face flushed, forehead creased, and Dean can tell by both the way Sam is snoring congestedly and the by the fact that Sam’s got one of his gigantic hoodies on, hood pulled up over his floppy hair, that Sam is sick.

It all hits him now. Sam had been getting sick since yesterday. Dean just hadn’t realized, too caught up in his own shit to even notice that Sam was unwell. But Sam had lied to him earlier, and Dean had only made things worse.

He’s torn, wanting to stay and do something, anything to take care of his brother, but not sure if it would be welcome. He’s about to leave, to go upstairs the spare room, pretend to go to sleep, when he spots something on the table that makes him flinch.

When Sam was six, he went through a grape phase. Grape juice. Grape candy. Grape-scented markers. Eventually, it changed so that Sam had only demanded grape-flavored anything when he was sick, and hated it otherwise.

So the biggest thing that clues Dean in to the fact that Sam is sick is the half-drunken glass of dark purple liquid sitting on the coffee table. Dean didn’t even know that Bobby had grape juice, let alone that Sam would want any. Over fifteen years later, and Sam is going through that phase again. Apparently.

Dean makes a decision as he tries to push away the feeling of guilt that’s creeping up on him. He’s careful to be quiet as he goes upstairs and searches through the hall closet until he finds an extra blanket. Downstairs, Sam hasn’t moved from his spot on the couch. Dean quietly pads over and unfolds the blanket, laying it over his brother’s sleeping form. Sam snuffles and turns onto his side, pressing his head deeper into the pillow.

Dean waits for a second, until Sam’s light, congested snores start up again, before he places a hand lightly on Sam’s forehead. He’s a little warm, but probably not warm enough to break out the thermometer. Sam is shivering a little though, so Dean takes the quilt that’s draped over the back of the couch and tucks that around Sam too.

He toes off his boots and shrugs out of his flannel over-shirt shirt, lowers himself to the ground beside the couch, and sits in the dark, listening to Sam’s snores.

This was one of my favorite parts, of the whole story. The caretaking! I can really imagine Dean, silently taking care of Sam after all that, :wub: Its love, lol. You are awesome and awesome writer, I really can't thank you enough, This is exactly what I wanted in a fic like this, I loved this fic, it wsa so cute and angsty~ :) :) 27jaredjensen, you are freaking awesome!! Aha, I think I'm gonna go reread my present some more :)

OH. MY. GOD. Okay, first that was the best Supernatural fic set after ELAC I've ever read. Second, its for me. I saw that and was like squeeing in my computer chair, saw my writer and was like :) yesss!!! Then I read and, amazing , this fic is amazing~ :) You got all the angst so perfect, and I actually get that sinking feeling of feeling sorry for the characters. I have to go to fanfiction.net for that but not anymore! :) You couldn't have done a better job, :drool: Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! Ahaa, Its like my birthday and Christmas, in the wrong month, and I love it.

This was one of my favorite parts, of the whole story. The caretaking! I can really imagine Dean, silently taking care of Sam after all that, :D Its love, lol. You are awesome and awesome writer, I really can't thank you enough, This is exactly what I wanted in a fic like this, I loved this fic, it wsa so cute and angsty~ :jump: :jump: 27jaredjensen, you are freaking awesome!! Aha, I think I'm gonna go reread my present some more :)

I was really excited when I got your prompt! And I think that was one of my favorite parts too, at least to write:) I wrote that scene first, actually, because it was just in my head when I saw the prompt. I'm so glad you liked it!!

Archived