Sneeze Fetish Forum

Coming out

nolongeractive

Lawl. So basically. I'm kind of owning up to my fetish for the first time.

Which many of you are probably liek "dude she's had an account since February, doesn't that mean she's technically admitted it?"

It's sort of a story I don't feel like getting into cause I don't feel like it. But basically I was going as someone who "supported the fetish" up until now. But since admitting it to my sister, I feel like I can say it. Yes, I do have the fetish. So if you know me as someone who has said I don't, I'm sorry. If you can help it, please don't question me about it, cause I'm still getting used to it.

So. Thanks. I guess. xD; <3

<3<3<3

It's been so much fun getting to know you! Now I get to bug you about this too! RAWR.

I kid. :drool:

But seriously, welcome to the forum after coming out.<3<3<3

Ohoho, you got meh. ;D

YOU CAME OUT OF THE CABINET. :drool:

<3<3<3

It's been so much fun getting to know you! Now I get to bug you about this too! RAWR.

I kid. :drool:

But seriously, welcome to the forum after coming out.<3<3<3

Ohoho, you got meh. ;D

YOU CAME OUT OF THE CABINET. :drool:

Augh! No please. xD;;; KNAI

Ahaha, thankyew. It feels nice to say it. xD;;;;

I CAME OUT OF THE CABINET. Thank goodness, it was stuffy in there with all that glass china.. *shot*

*sprouts a cape*

Oh hai thar. :drool:

You've finally come out of your shell! :drool:

Sorry, bad username pun. :drool:

Ahaha, yes. xD;; Lawl, that's a cute pun though! Thankyew. x] <3

*sprouts a cape*

Oh hai thar. :twisted:

You've finally come out of your shell! :laugh:

Sorry, bad username pun. :bleh:

.....and you "cracked" under pressure leaving "egg" on your face :P

Well done though, that's amazing :)

*sprouts a cape*

Oh hai thar. ;)

You've finally come out of your shell! :D

Sorry, bad username pun. :bleh:

.....and you "cracked" under pressure leaving "egg" on your face :P

Well done though, that's amazing :)

Ohgosh. I didn't even realize I was under pressure until I admitted it. OTL It feels much better now. ohfanx.

Well all I can say is, you cracked it girl...way to go! Great to have you here, and it was fun talking to you in chat last night too! ;)

As someone who did exactly the same thing in the sexual realm (spent years going to PFLAG meetings as a "friend" before coming out to myself), I want to say both "Welcome anew" and "Congratulations on your self-revelation"! :drool:

Perhaps we should make a cheesecake offering to the stuffy cabinet so it won't reclaim you. Welcome to the dark side.

....Or we could just make cheesecake and eat it. After all, we are the dark side. Who says we have to be nice to stuffy cabinets? XD

Well all I can say is, you cracked it girl...way to go! Great to have you here, and it was fun talking to you in chat last night too! :drool:

Ahaha! So many cracked egg jokes, was it the right choice to call myself that?? xD Haha, I kid. Thank you! It was fun! cx

*is tempted to say something cheesy about eggs, preferable using the words 'Humpty Dumpty', but will refrain for sanity's sake* ^_^

... I mean: YAY! CONGRATS ON LEAVING THE EVIL CABINET! Cheesecake? ^^ :wub:

*adds cookies for extra dark side bribe*

*is tempted to say something cheesy about eggs, preferable using the words 'Humpty Dumpty', but will refrain for sanity's sake* :)

... I mean: YAY! CONGRATS ON LEAVING THE EVIL CABINET! Cheesecake? ^^ :laugh:

*adds cookies for extra dark side bribe*

Aha! And what would make you want to joke like that? xD

Lawl thanks. And uhm, yes cheesecake. :D

• 4 weeks later...

congrats :) good that you are able to recognize what you like :P

That's cool u know ... don't worry though...if anyone has problems with admitting to stuff that's definately me....like I didn't know what the words gay,bi, lez meant when I was in grade eight...and yet....there I was making out with girls making out with boys...and not even thinking this might mean anything....and then when my psychatrist turns around and says do you think you're bi? I'm like what o.o where did that come from...mean while the whole being bi thing is what I've been doing all along ><.

SO while your out of the cabinet I'll probably be trying to figure out what a sneezing fetish is....and then maybe someone will say do u like sneezing? And I'll be like no way XD

U sound like me o.o

Archived