Sneeze Fetish Forum

Watchmen Drabbles

Tarkus

I recently watched Watchmen for the first time and I LOVED the movie. So I feel it necessary to spread some drabbling evils along to this fandom. :)

My first drabble features Ozymandias ( this guy <----)

What's weird is that I wasn't even that impressed with his character in the film. I freakin love Rorschach so I don’t even know why I’m doing an Ozymandias fic. Seriously though, this plot bunny jumped in my head twenty minutes ago and WOULDN’T LET GO! O.O

This took me only ten minutes to write, which is INSANELY quick for me. :inlove:

Title: Distractons

Fandom: Watchmen

Summary: The camera loves him. Too bad Adrien doesn’t feel the same way…

Disclaimer: Watchmen=does not belong to me. Ever. Characters were hatched in Alan Moore's head, not mine.

“And that, ladies and gentlemen, is my plan for the new, more constructive era of Veidt International.” He smiles. Reporters cheer. Cameras flash. All of them flashing and clicking all at once. He forces another smile, trying to control the irritating tingle that has started to burn just above the bridge of his nose.

“Over here Mr. Veidt.” Another snap and bursts of color dance across his eyes. The annoying tingle has graduated into a prickly itch, slowly crawling down from the bridge of his nose and making his breath hitch as it builds him up to a sneeze.

“And one more.” Click. Pop. The flash was all it took.

He is aware of his camera-ready façade crumbling as his head whips sideways into his elbow with three harsh sneezes.

“Huuuh…eptssszt, ekgishtt’ue, hiiih-uh…”

It’s stuck, the tickle playing lightly around his nostrils, but it’s not strong enough, apparently, to merit a sneeze. He looks out his boardroom window and is for once glad the office has Plexi-Glass instead of walls.

Heh-HEZzzHapt'choo" The last sneeze is desperate and drawn out. It reminds him of the passion in which the reporters in this room dog him for a photograph.

Hope you liked! I'd like to add more drabbles. I'm already working on a really long one with Rorschach :laugh: Bahaha! Feedback would be awesome, but I really wrote this just to get it out of my head! :laugh:

Omg you're a genius. XD

I don't like Ozymandias at all, but it's a fitting scenario - and well written. I very much look forward to your Rorschach, he's by far my favorite character. Watchmen is one of those works where I feel a little bit wrong even reading fanfic, but I have no shame I think I'll manage to get over it. ^^

Archived