Sneeze Fetish Forum

I just tought I'll "introduce" myself

Sitruuna

Because I'm bored and I've never really done this anywhere... So yea, I've been here a while now... A few months?

What should I say?

I've liked sneezing/cold-things as long as can remember, and this time I actulay remeber something... So my memories carry me all the way back to when I was... 4?5? I remeber being about that age and liking these things. Makeing my aunt buy me a book and so... But really, I don't remeber my life at all. I remember being about nine and sitting in my room drawing pictures of sick people and things like thermometers... And some casual things I can't connect to any age. But I do remeber that I've never had a crush on anyone.

Intersting? No.

There's one thing I just love more than anything... Characters that aren't suposed to be able to get sick or for who it is extremely rare if they do (Hmm? Like demons, vampires, something... If you've read Tarot Café, there's Ash and the other dragon who look like human and who can't get sick, them I would really love to see coming down with a cold or the flu..) getting sick.

I don't have courage to post anything here... I've never before shown anything I've written or drawn that includes sick people or sneezing to anyone (except those two pics I posted here). But I do write (mostly drabbles...) and draw things.

And be proud, I've never told anyone thta I'm a fetishist, so that makes you the only one that know for sure.

And now I'm amazed... I actualy wrote this much here simply because I'm bored... Well, it's an easy way to kill time... Writing everyhting that's not even interesting. :evil:

But I never talk about myself to anyone, so the big quesstion is, why did I write this..?

Because we don't bite unless you want us to. :D

Welcome to the forum! You seem to know your way around, but y'know where to find help. :evil:

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there! I always find it very cool when new people take the trouble to tell a bit about themselves. I hadn't told anyone either before I found the forum two... what, three years ago? :) Anyhow, I'm sure you'll feel more eased out with posting in no time. Welcome, tervetuloa, hope you enjoy yourself. :laugh:

Kiitos, thank you.

Have you told about the fetish for anyone outside the forum? (I can't keep anything in topic it seems...)

This forum is so... Different from all the other's I've ever seen. Here people just come like you guys do and give comments or something, unlike somewhere else. Like, I'm pretty much a total stranger to all of you and still you reply to what I say in here... It might sound a bit funny, but this forum is only one where it's been like this. Usually it is more like the other posters act like you would have to somehow... Earn their words by, for example, being a good enough writer or they wont talks to you... Did any of that even make sense..? Sorry, I'm too good at explaining things like this... :(

I agree, the people on this forum are exceptional, kind, and welcoming. I love being a part of the community in that regard especially. I don't know if it is because we feel so united by this secret, but we are definitely aware of one another and kind.

Have you told about the fetish for anyone outside the forum?
A couple of close friends... and a couple of not so close as it fit the situation. But only after being active here for a while.

And yes I feel this forum seems to quite effectively lack elitism. :P Also, there are many ways to contribute to the forum and if there is a way one has to "earn" being welcome I think it's sharing the fetish or being otherwise supportive of it. Thinking how many of us must have felt that "I must be the only one" before finding the online community, just other sneeze fetishists existing and communicating makes a huge difference. Or at least it makes to me. Luckily there's a lot of creative people around too sharing material... and I guess it also just makes sense to be welcoming to new people as if they get comfortable enough, one day they might share something. :D

Because we don't bite unless you want us to. :lol:

:innocent:

Speak for yourself!

Glad you're enjoying it here Sitruuna.

Archived