Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sensitive- a Supernatural fic

27jj

Have a little snippet of allergic!Sam, for the lovely scent who gives me wonderful ideas and for the amazing MusicaDiabolos who writes me wonderful allergic!Sam.

Also, on an unrelated note, is there anyone out there who wouldn’t mind listening to and giving some thoughts and opinions on a crazy story that I’m working on (its Supernatural, Dean and Sam both sneezing)? I would love you forever—just PM me:)

::: ::: :::

As soon as they step inside the house, the strong scent of perfume hits them like a brick wall.

“Oh, God,” Dean gags, pressing his fist to his nose. “That reeks. Old lady perfume.”

Sam clamps a hand over his nose and tries to breathe through his mouth, but the intense smell is everywhere, nearly impossible to escape from. It’s in his sinuses immediately, burning and itching and making his eyes water and his nose start to run.

Dean coughs and sputters dramatically for a few seconds before he decides to continue on. Sam follows behind, almost wishing he could turn around and run back out the front door, to the safety of the non-perfume-scented fresh air.

“So what are we looking for?” Dean asks loudly after a minute or two, breathing freely and unaffectedly, despite his display earlier.

“I don’t know,” Sam answers, his breath hitching slightly. “Something out of place?” His voice is shaky, muffled behind his hand.

They look around downstairs, find nothing except piles of dusty books and magazines and furniture. Dean finds it amusing to shake out everything they come across, sending cloud after cloud of dust into the air. Sam can see it swirling around, and he keeps his knuckles pressed tightly to his nose as he covers his mouth with his shirt.

“Didn’t she ever clean this place?” Dean asks as he lifts something unidentifiable and dusty from the counter in the kitchen.

“Dean!” Sam complains, his nose throbbing as tiny particles of dust join the perfume, irritating his sinuses further. “Stop doing that!”

“You’re no fun, Sammy,” Dean chuckles without looking at Sam.

Sam glares and rubs at his in circular motions, willing the itch to disappear. His breath hitches again and he resorts to pinching his nose closed and holding his breath for as long as he can as they make their way upstairs.

The smell is ten times stronger in the bedroom.

“The fuck did she do, wash her walls in this shit?” Dean asks, picking up a bottle from the dresser. “Hey Sam, come here.”

“What?” Sam asks, lowering his hand from his face and obediently moving closer to Dean, not noticing the devious look in Dean’s eyes.

Dean presses his finger down and a squirt of perfume erupts into the air, misting Sam’s face. The effect is immediate, and Sam barely has time to cup a hand back over his mouth and nose before several sneezes spill out.

“Hut-ashshoo! Htchx-ehh. Ehhh-HNGKT!” he presses his palm hard against his nose, attempting to block out the irritant, but it’s useless. His gun slips from his other hand as he brings it up to pinch the bridge of his nose.

Hgnxxt! Etshchngh. Ktshch-eh! Uhh-USHHH!”

“Whoa, Sam. Are you allergic to this shit or something?” Dean asks, stupidly staring at his brother as he continues to sneeze uncontrollably.

HETCHshoo! Heh-hetch-uhh!”

From the looks of things, Sam’s not going to be stopping anytime soon, his sneezes growing wetter and more desperate with each passing one, so Dean grabs him by the arm.

“Shit, Sam, let’s get out of here before you pass out.”

Sam, master of bitchfaces that he is, manages to throw in a sideways glare and an eye roll between sneezes, and Dean half carries him down the stairs and outside.

Hatcheshh!” Sam’s whole body tenses up, his chest heaving.

“You gonna stop there anytime soon?” Dean asks, frowning hard.

Sam pushes away from Dean, crouches down on one knee even though the ground is wet, one hand palming the sidewalk as he sneezes.

“Eck-kshoo! Echtsh-uh- God… hup-shchoo! Dabbit. Ehh-KTCHSH!’

It’s started to sprinkle lightly since they had first entered the house, and Sam tips his head back once he finally gets a break between sneezes, lets the drizzle of rain cover his face.

“De…Dean,” he pants, reaching a hand up to grab the hem of Dean’s jacket.

“What, Sam? You okay? God, I’m so sorry…” He squats next to Sam, lays a hand on his shoulder.

“Fugck… hahh-ishoo! You.”

Sam tries to sniffle but his nose is so blocked by now that it’s ineffective. He brings a hand up to rub at his eyes but Dean easily knocks it away.

“Dude,” Dean grins, taking in a huge breath through his nose. “You smell like an old lady now.” The thought alone makes Sam want to sneeze again. Which he does.

Kktchngh!”

“We’re going to have to burn your clothes.”

“Deand, stobbit,” Sam groans, rubbing his eyes anyway. He feels Dean squeeze his shoulder, and then he’s being pulled up off the ground.

“C’mon, Sammy. Let’s get you out of here.”

“I ab…so…huhh! Gettigg you bagck for th-ihhh,” Sam threatens, his voice hitching comically as he fights off a sneeze.

Dean opens the door of the Impala, pushes Sam inside.

“You’re too sensitive, bitch.”

Eshshuhhh! Do I’b dot,” Sam pouts, but he can’t help as the corners of his mouth turn up. “Jerk.”

::: ::: :::

FIN

GAH. This was so ridiculously what I was in the mood for tonight, I think you read my mind! I love all the allergy-teasing and dust-spreading from Dean, and then that delicious delicious sneezing fit, AGHGH, and how Dean's all apologetic and lifting Sam up :wub:, and all the fun teasing at the end...OH and the gun slipping from Sam's hand because he's so focussed on sneezing? YUM.

I love your deliciousness. :heart:

And about crazy story ideas, you know I'm happy to listen/give opinions anytime, right? Don't know how much help I'll be but I can try :P I was just about to PM you anyway so hopefully you'll get that in a bit :)

Yay, present!!! Thanks so much, lovely :) This is just what I needed to start an all-day car ride, some good old-fashioned allergic!Sam...loved the desperation, and of course Dean being devious and teasing :P

That was excellent! Hilarious setting and perfect banter. The sideways bitchface-while-sneezing made my day, though. Sam really is the master of bitchfaces.

You made me read SPN once again. You know I'm obliged to hate you for that? :P *pokes in jest*

I'm afraid you just write them too well... there's nothing for it... :laugh:

(As you might have guessed, that was basically a strange version of: YAY! I LOVE YOUR FIC! :laugh: Teasing!Dean is great :twisted:)

Ohmigosh, I've been on such an allergy kick and now Sammy? You reading my mind or something? *poke*

I would've loved to see that. And thank Dean.

And then probably hug Sammy. :P

Ahhhhh so cute. <3<3<3

“Whoa, Sam. Are you allergic to this shit or something?” Dean asks, stupidly staring at his brother as he continues to sneeze uncontrollably.

“HETCHshoo! Heh-hetch-uhh!”

I think that might be a yes. :)

This was lovely. :D

Mmm. Wow. This is fantastic. Sam, with his desperate sneezes, and Dean, with his cluelessness... and how he gets all sorry when he realizes what he's done...

I loved every word.

Ohmigosh, I've been on such an allergy kick and now Sammy?

Aha, agree with these feelings so much! You write allergic!Sam so insanely edibly. (Sorry - it's late: adjectives are hard to come by.) Awesome mix of sneezy/annoyance. And awesome spelling.

Most special favourite bit is also the snuck-in bitchface. Yay, that bitchface ... And Dean's lack of attention-span.

_

(And mads3rv3r?? Oh-my-God do I love the signature!!!! And Sam/Jared's like me - his eye pops a little bit when he does the raise-eyebrow thing. But mainly adoring the very appropiate picture of Dean. :D)

(And mads3rv3r?? Oh-my-God do I love the signature!!!! And Sam/Jared's like me - his eye pops a little bit when he does the raise-eyebrow thing. But mainly adoring the very appropiate picture of Dean. :D)

Thank you! Hanson's Angel found me the Dean pic - it's a screencap from "Yellow Fever" - and the Sam-pic is his "You're not hungry for your burger?" face from early S4. :):heart:

End of threadjacking.

GAH. This was so ridiculously what I was in the mood for tonight, I think you read my mind! I love all the allergy-teasing and dust-spreading from Dean, and then that delicious delicious sneezing fit, AGHGH, and how Dean's all apologetic and lifting Sam up :drool:, and all the fun teasing at the end...OH and the gun slipping from Sam's hand because he's so focussed on sneezing? YUM.

I love your deliciousness. :drool:

And about crazy story ideas, you know I'm happy to listen/give opinions anytime, right? Don't know how much help I'll be but I can try :drool: I was just about to PM you anyway so hopefully you'll get that in a bit :drool:

I am kinda on an allergy kick right now...who knows. But I'm really glad that you liked it!! Thanks :drool:

Yay, present!!! Thanks so much, lovely :drool: This is just what I needed to start an all-day car ride, some good old-fashioned allergic!Sam...loved the desperation, and of course Dean being devious and teasing :drool:

Heee:) So glad you liked it! Hope that car ride isn't too awful:)

That was excellent! Hilarious setting and perfect banter. The sideways bitchface-while-sneezing made my day, though. Sam really is the master of bitchfaces.

Thank you!! He truly is:)

You made me read SPN once again. You know I'm obliged to hate you for that? *pokes in jest*

I'm afraid you just write them too well... there's nothing for it...

(As you might have guessed, that was basically a strange version of: YAY! I LOVE YOUR FIC! :drool: Teasing!Dean is great :drool:)

Haha, you make me smile:) Thank you!!

Ohmigosh, I've been on such an allergy kick and now Sammy? You reading my mind or something? *poke*

I would've loved to see that. And thank Dean.

And then probably hug Sammy. :twisted:

Ahhhhh so cute. <3<3<3

Ok, me too!!! I just read two incredible new allergy fics (one Sam, one Dean) as I was writing this too. Thank you so much!!!

That was frigging masterful.

I'm totally up for idea-boucing if you still need some. :twisted:

Thank you:) :laugh:

Wow, you write allergic!Sammy so well! :drool: I truly loved this story and your writing is amazing.

Awww thanks!!! I'm glad you liked it!

“HETCHshoo! Heh-hetch-uhh!”

I think that might be a yes. :lol:

This was lovely. :drool:

Haha yeah, maybe:) Thanks!!

Mmm. Wow. This is fantastic. Sam, with his desperate sneezes, and Dean, with his cluelessness... and how he gets all sorry when he realizes what he's done...

I loved every word.

Thanks! I'm so glad you liked it:)

Ohmigosh, I've been on such an allergy kick and now Sammy?

Aha, agree with these feelings so much! You write allergic!Sam so insanely edibly. (Sorry - it's late: adjectives are hard to come by.) Awesome mix of sneezy/annoyance. And awesome spelling.

Most special favourite bit is also the snuck-in bitchface. Yay, that bitchface ... And Dean's lack of attention-span.

Thank you!! I'm glad everyones in the same mood as me:)

(And mads3rv3r?? Oh-my-God do I love the signature!!!! And Sam/Jared's like me - his eye pops a little bit when he does the raise-eyebrow thing. But mainly adoring the very appropiate picture of Dean.)

Thank you! Hanson's Angel found me the Dean pic - it's a screencap from "Yellow Fever" - and the Sam-pic is his "You're not hungry for your burger?" face from early S4. :twisted::twisted:

End of threadjacking.

I totally agree- your signatures always make me so happy and jealous for a Sam one and I love Sam's face and the Srsly? and yeah.

I has the Photoshop, so if you ever see a pic anywhere or a moment in an episode and make a screencap or something, I can totally play with it to pretty it up. And if I'm watching and Sam's scrunching up his face and flaring his nostrils and just begging to be sneeze-capped, I won't resist.

I has the Photoshop, so if you ever see a pic anywhere or a moment in an episode and make a screencap or something, I can totally play with it to pretty it up. And if I'm watching and Sam's scrunching up his face and flaring his nostrils and just begging to be sneeze-capped, I won't resist.

Oooh, really?? That is awesome...*runs off to find pictures* THANKS :P

Archived