Sneeze Fetish Forum

Haruhi's Sneezing Diary

Renny

It's not the best but for me it is.

((and the 'shorthand' talk is only there to make it more 'fangirly-ish'))

She would never admit it, of course, but Haruhi really loved the host club. She thought them all as completely sexy beasts... Hunny was cute too.

And she would never admit this either... but she loved their sneezes.

They were all so perfect.

So perfect that she would replay them hundreds of times and practically get a heart attack from all the hotness.

So perfect that she would document them in her own personal journal on her computer, and read the girly entries over and over again when nobody was looking...

Entry # 1: Kyoya and the cat

OMG! KYOYA! HE SNEEZED! HE SNEEZED A LOT!!!! xD

Ok...little calmer now. >still excited< :3

Today at the Host Club, Hunny brought his pet cat along. I really have no idea why he brought it, but I thank him so much for that.

Amazingly, the cat really liked Kyoya-senpai. Like really liked him. He brushed against his leg and kept purring. As if that wasn't incredibly cute enough, Kyoya's nose started twitching a little ((it was really f****** sexy!!!)) then he closed his eyes and cupped his hands over his nose and mouth and that's when IT F****** happened!!!

"Huh'choo!" :heart:

I died. I died 10 times. And now I'm in sneezing heaven :heart:

But he sneezed MORE! He didn't stop.

He kept his hands over his face and just kept sneezing :)

"Huh'choo! Huh'CHOO! Huh'chhhhooo! Hut'CHHHhhhhooo!"

I died like a billion times.

Sadly, Hunny realized the kitty ((ooh her name is Ming-chan btw, she's a cute little devil! :drool:)) had caused the sudden outbursts, and had his driver take her home :D

I admit thought, I did get quite a show.

After the cat was gone the twins kept making jokes about Kyoya's allergies, and pantomiming the scene, and basically ignoring the shit out of Kyoya. He just apologized for the inconvinience, used some hand sanitizer, and started writing in that black book again.

And now it's my turn to write in mine! ((well you're a computer diary but in a sense yes you are my little black book :heart: ))

Heheh and he kept on sniffling...

((THANK YOU MING-CHAN!!!)...

TBC???

((if you say yes you'll get more host club sneezing!!!)

OMG!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!! and I think I just died!! no seriously!.......... ok I'm back now. but the thought of kyouya sneezing b/c of cat! :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::laugh::drool::drool::drool::twisted::twisted: I absolutley LOVED IT!!! :drool: haha sorry..... kyouya is my favorite from ouran and him sneezing from a cat allergy :twisted::twisted: *head explodes* thanks for writing it. and I sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hope you continue!!! *EXPLODES AGAIN*

Ah! So awesome. I love stories with multiple sneezers; the thought of people having very different sounding sneezes and then having it displayed in a story or video is both fascinating and sexy to me. So of course I love this. More!

Oh. My. God.

I LOVE IT!!!!!! :D :D :):laugh::drool: :drool: :drool:

I like Kyouya a lot, but my ultimate favourites are the twins~ :laugh:

Very good idea, with Haruhi having a diary and whatnot. :P

Write more soon, I beg you!!! :D

• 1 month later...

I have a good idea of what to do for which characters. I'm just not exactly sure which order.

What does everybody think? Who should be next?

i don't know who should be next, its just impossible to chose! but i hope which ever one you chose you post it soon!

I agree 100 percent!! :drool:

I ask this because I seriously cannot decide. I can't choose one! MLEH! :)

I'll try to post one by the end of the week, hopefully I'll have decided on the next person by then.

hmmmmmm it's so hard to pick! especially since my favorite character from Ouran (Kyouya) has already went. hmmmmmm......... I'd go with the twins or nekozawa. (since there's like no fic's about him)

Nekozawa then tamaki then the twins then mori then honey ;n; (poor honey) use that order c:

I think that is an awsome idea! ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived