Sneeze Fetish Forum

Marshal or Shady

Always

First off, here's the fic for you, cheech! ;A; I'm sorry I took so long, I just had no idea how I was going to approch this :C it isn't even really "done" per say, and I may continue it because I ended on a terrible note, but I just wanted to get this up so I wouldn't feel like such a shmuck :C :C :C

I hope you enjoy at least a little bit...

and if you hate it, I wouldn't blame you. :P

Just wondering...am I allowed to have swears in this? if not let me know and I'll take them out right away!

This is supposed to be taking place right at the beganing of Marshal's career when he was still "Slim Shady" and kind of hated for being a white rapper and what not.

He wasn't well known is what I'm getting at.

...enjoy?/hate? :D

“Pull yourself together, man…” Marshal growled under his breath into the mirror in front of him, “You’re being stupid! You can’t let something as small and meaningless as this get in the way of your performance. This puts food on the table…it sends Haley to school…only a weakling would let this affect his prefor- Ha’ISH!” The surprise harsh sneeze jerked his head forward and slammed it into the mirror, shattering it, “Aw, Fuck!” He screamed and kicked at the broken pieces of glass on the floor before checking his head to see if it was bleeding. When it wasn’t he sent a silent prayer up to God thanking him that he decided to wear a hat today.

“Em!” Yelled a surprised supervisor as he entered Marshal’s dressing room, “You alright?! I heard something crash…”

“My name’s Marshal.” He spoke in a monotone voice, sniffing slightly.

“My apologizes, sir.” He mumbled as his eyes fell on the broken glass, “W…what happened?”

“Well…It broke.” Marshal didn’t feel like cooperating today.

“I see that.” The man sighed, “I meant how.”

“I broke it.” Marshal yawned and pressed at his nose with the back of his hand.

“How did you-” The supervisor stopped himself and shook his head, obviously knowing he wasn’t going to get a straight answer, “I’ll get a janitor.” Marshal grunted in approval as the man left him alone again.

HuhHuhNNxt!” Marshal stifled into his wrist before collapsing into a near by chair, “Imagine that…” He mumbled to himself, “Shady raps about surviving poverty, drugs, gang fights…but a simple cold fucks him up.” He smirked at his stupid humour before covering his eyes with his hands and grumbling, “Shut up you’re not sick, Marshal. Shady don’t get sick…” He sniffed wetly as he heard someone enter the room. A peek between his fingers informed him it was the janitor.

“Hello.” Marshal murmured, keeping his eyes covered. The man grunted a response causing Marshal to smile; he liked him already, “Sorry about that.” No response this time, only the sound of glass being swept up, “I sneezed.” Still no response. He sighed and removed his hands from his face, “Can I talk to you about something?” The janitor glanced at him which Marshal took as a ‘go ahead.’

“Shady is invincible. Shady is Eminem, not me. Nobody wants Marshal. Some days I want to end this shit. All it takes is one bullet on one rainy night. No one will miss me. Shady is who I am now; Marshal died a long time ago.” He then took notice that his nose was running and quickly wiped it on his sleeve. The janitor paused before putting down his broom and walking over to Marshal; he stared at him for what seemed like a lifetime before mumbling, “Take care of yourself, Marshal.” He then walked back over to the glass and swept up the last of it into the awaiting dustpan, took one last glance at Marshal, then left the confused rapper to ponder his message by himself.

A loud knock on his dressing room door made Marshal flinch and broke his concentration. Suddenly a short, fat balding man let himself in; it was Marshal’s manager, “Ug, Shady you look terrible.” He walked over to Marshal and squished his face up in disgust.

“My name’s Marshal.” He sniffed. How many times has he told this man that now?

“I thought we went over this already; Marshal needs to step aside and let Shady perform the concerts; it’s his job to rap the rhymes people keep coming back to hear! It’s his job to…” He stopped when he saw Marshal’s eyes began to flutter slightly, “You listening?”

HuhHuhISSH !” He sneezed openly onto the man’s designer shoes. He considered excusing himself before deciding not to…He deserved that.

“You sick, Shady?” The man raised an eyebrow, trying to ignore the fact that his shoes were just sprayed on.

“Dno.” Marshal sniffed loudly, making sure to annunciate better next time he spoke, “No I’m not.” His manager’s hand shot to his forehead swiftly, causing Marshal to flinch, “Hey, man, back off!” He growled. The manager sighed, removing his hand, “Figures.” He sounded disappointed, “Marshal has to come and get in the way of Shady. Marshal’s always pulling shit like this. I thought we got rid of him.”

“Don’t talk to me like that.” Marshal growled.

“We’re pulling you out of the venue, Shady.” His manager informed Marshal, “I don’t want to risk Shady’s career because Marshal caught the sniffles.” His voice was heavy with sarcasm as he shook his head.

“You’re not pulling me out of the show, man.” Marshal grumbled, “I’m low on cash. Haley needs school supplies and I need to buy some food.”

“Have you looked at yourself in the mirror lately, kid?” The man asked.

“About five minutes ago.” Marshal smiled, “Then I broke it.”

“Great, something else to pay for…” The fat man sighed in frustration, “Look kid, you going to do this or what?”

“I got this, man.” Marshal sniffed as quietly as possible, “Shady got this. Just don’t pull me out of the venue.”

“Alright kid; just remember…” The manager moved his face inches from Marshal’s, “Don’t fuck up. This is your last chance.” Marshal blinked as the man left.

He wasn’t sick, he could do this.

…Maybe if he kept repeating that it would come true.

He wasn’t sick.

He wasn’t sick.

He was not sick…

-------------------------

I don't even know if he had a crappy manager; I just could not think and felt bad for taking like two months to post this crap ;A;

tbc maybe? :<

That was AMAZING!

Seriously.

I don't hate it- I LOVE it.

I was picturing it all in my head. You got Eminem's character really well, its almost just like him.

Its FINE you have swears, it wouldn't be Eminem with no swearing lol.

I think you should DEFINITLEY continue- thats only if you want though.

I'm interested in whats gona happen next.

Again, THANK YOU

This is very good. Please continue this story when you think of some more!

I've always been interested in the man behind Eminem.

That was AMAZING!

Seriously.

I don't hate it- I LOVE it.

I was picturing it all in my head. You got Eminem's character really well, its almost just like him.

Its FINE you have swears, it wouldn't be Eminem with no swearing lol.

I think you should DEFINITLEY continue- thats only if you want though.

I'm interested in whats gona happen next.

Again, THANK YOU

Actually? :laugh:

Well I'm really glad you liked it, that's all that really mattered :twisted:

I kinda thought the same thing with the swears XD

I might; not sure yet thought :o

Welcome, and again, sorry for it taking forever! :)

Archived