Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sebastian!! Kuroshitsuji

Zane

Okay. Who wrote this? :laugh: Fess up! I know you're on here!

I'm joking, of course. Partially. :( In any case, it's a wonderful fic. I sure enjoyed it.

And I didn't find this when I tried to look for a sneezy Sebby story? (Reason being, I don't look for allergy ones...) Great that someone did :(

Now that looked again, I realize that there's actualy a sick!Sebby fic in ff.net as well... Posted this month. Thank you, you made me look for this one again. :laugh:

...I wrote it :D

you seriously wrote it?! OMG!! I LOVE YOU!!! It's so good I've read it like 10 times already and I just found it like yesterday or the day b4 can't remember at the moment. lol. anyway... thanks so much for writing it!!

...I wrote it :)

you seriously wrote it?! OMG!! I LOVE YOU!!! It's so good I've read it like 10 times already and I just found it like yesterday or the day b4 can't remember at the moment. lol. anyway... thanks so much for writing it!!

:D Yes, I 'seriously' wrote it . Thanks so much I really enjoyed writing it.

I was planning on including some naughtiness later on in the story... *wink *wink* :D

I thought about posting it on SFF as well but I wasn't sure yet :/

Should I post it??? I think it would be nice to continue it on both sites...

...I wrote it :)

:D Yes, I 'seriously' wrote it . Thanks so much I really enjoyed writing it.

I was planning on including some naughtiness later on in the story... *wink *wink* :D

I thought about posting it on SFF as well but I wasn't sure yet :/

you should so post it on here!! it would be so awsome!

:drool:

Fjiosfjs fuiww whuwuied snc wjduwdnbbedwjerfrr!!!!!!!!!!

WOAH. ....WOW. Ju... djsldsj words....

That was AWESOME!!!!!!! :laugh: Sebby torture yeeeeeeeees!!!! >:3

OMGYESPLS. :3

Archived