Sneeze Fetish Forum

weekend with a sick bf

lalaland~

So my weekend with sickie bf paid off ;)

Friday:

When I got there, he opened the door and rubbed his sleepy eyes mumbing “hey babe *congested sniffle*” he looked sooooo cute

I followed him to his bedroom, listening to him complain about how awful he felt. “I’m dyyyiiiig” In the most adorable congested scratchy voice you could imagine. I get to take care of him and fuss over him the entire weekend ^_^

He has such a sneezy cold, too! Almost constantly he was reaching for a tissue, adorable pre-sneeze face, then the hitching breath and my anticipation builds (which I tried so desperately to hide) “heh-heh-hehheh-HEKSH!” muffled into the tissue. Then comes one big, thick sniffle….oh man I felt like I was gonna melt every time! :innocent:

At first he wouldn’t let me kiss him on the lips because he didn’t want me to catch the cold, but I insisted I didn’t care so many times he finally gave up yay ♥

I feel like I’m in heaven! I get to cuddle with my sexy, sniffly, sneezy boyfriend and I looooove taking care of him :)

Saturday:

Poor thing is still just as sick as he was yesterday…but at least I’m there to make it better! ;)

My favorite part of the day was when we were laying down watching a movie (well he was sleeping) and he was using my boobs as a pillow lol, so at one point he twitches his adorable pink nose and turns in his sleep so his face is now buried in my cleavage and then he sneezes like 5 times right in my boobs!!! This woke him up and when he realized what he did he was so embarrassed….but I actually really liked that hehe. Oh he was so cute pulling his head up with a little bit of a runny nose and talking in a completely congested voice combined with the “just woke up” voice. “uhhh? Oh god, ib so…sorry heh-HEHKSH!” he didn’t even have time to cover so he just sneezed straight down towards the bed. Then he whined “uhhhh I feel so awful” Cue “Awwwwwww <3” Then I kissed him and in the middle of the kiss he tensed up, but I wouldn’t let him go hehe >;) I forced him to sneeze while he kissed me hehe I’m so naughty! After the kiss he just sat there and blushed profusely…I think I went a little overboard cuz he then awkwardly asked me “uhmb….do you….do you like it whed I sdeeze od you?” So I blushed and giggled and shyly said “yeah…..” He just looked kinda surprised and said “oh, okay…thad’s a liddle weird bud kinda cool I guess. Now I dough how do dease (tease) you ;)” OH MY GOD. THEN THERE’S MORE. “oh bad (man) by dose reahehly tickles…I’b godda sdeeze…” Then he grabs my face and proceeds to passionately kiss me while his breath is hitching!!! O_O OMG I thought I was gonna die I was so happy…Then he sneezed strongly mid-kiss like 5 times “mmmKSH! EHHSH! EHHSH! mmmKESH! ehHEHHSH!”

…and then we proceeded to do naughty things…. :twisted:

So now he knows about my fetish, but it’s okay cuz he likes to play off it ;)

He also made it a point to tell me every time he sneezed when he was in the bathroom or something where I wasn’t with him oh this boy~ He’s like “ohh bad (man) I had SUCH a big sdeeze judst dow…it cabe oud of dowhere, doo, I judst stobbed in by tracks add “EHCHOOOOOO!” *bends over and re-acts the sneeze*

Sunday:

I woke up cuddled into him, with my face buried in his chest…then I felt a sharp tickle and “hit-CHU!” sneezed on his chest. (my sneezes are kinda high-pitched sometimes) This stirred him awake and he sat up and smiled deviously at me “did you catch by cold?” I didn’t feel well and my nose was all stuffed up and tickly and my throat was itchy. Half-asleep I mumbled “I thik so…” I sounded stuffy and scratchy…”Aww poor baby” he cood and laid back down again and ran his fingers through my hair as I sniffled (my nose was running profusely >.<). “Heh” my breath hitched as the tickle in my nose blossomed, “hi-ktchuuuu! Cheh! Isssh!” I sneezed three messy sneezes into my hands without a breath between. Then I sniffled and curled up into him pitifully. “I dod’t feel good” I mumbled into his chest. “Mmm that’s whad you get for (censored for children) with a sick guy ;) *sniff*” I coughed into his chest and he whined “uhhhh gross….haha I’m just kidding” Then he suggested we cuddle together under a warm blanket while we watched a movie “we cad be biserable add sick together”. I, being the caretaker that I am, asked him “how are you feelig?” In this weak, pathetic sounding, cracking voice. He laughed and said “awww sweetie you soud terrible! I’b still stubbed ub and dod’t feel great bud I feel bedder thad yesterday.” He didn’t sound completely congested like I did, but he still couldn’t pronounce his m’s and n’s ;) Occasionally he would sneeze strongly, turning to my cleavage and spraying me with sneeze, “HEHCHIIISH!” For a while he made it a point to only sneeze whilst his face was buried in my cleavage…boys do like boobs…And whenever he would do that I would feel the sneeze through my whole body and it made MY nose tickle, “hahHATCHU!” He would also do this thing where he said “by dose tickles” then rubbed his nose against mine, “I’b godda pass my sneeze to you~” That drove my poor nose into overdrive and I always instantly sneezed “ehhhhhh (voice raising in pitch towards the end) EHCHUUUU!...doh fair!” Then he would laugh and sneeze because it never worked, “HEHCHU!”

I sneezed so much today It was like I was constantly grabbing for a tissue, “heeeeeeeh-heh-eh-ITCHUUUU! ITCHUUUU! itchUUUUUUUU! *dripping nose buried in tissue and mouth wide open for breathing*ugh *pinches tissue around nose and it makes a squelching sound, then throws it away while I grab another tissue to blow my nose* *runny sniffle* *blows nose congestedly* (the moment I move the tissue away) ehhhhh…heh-hih(desperate sounding cuz my nose tickles really badly) KISHCHU! *messily sneezes into already dripping wet tissue I’m holding* *boyfriend places a fresh tissue in my hand as I prepare for another strong, messy sneeze* (my nose is tickling wildly) heyehhhhh~-ahhhhh-KISHCHUUUUUUUUUU! (the sneeze bends me in half with the force)” “Are you alright baby?” I can’t answer cuz I still have to sneeze….”hah-CHUUUUUUU! Eh-CHUUUU! *futile sniffle, because my nose is running faster than I can sniffle* “ “You done yet?” He asks. “HEHCHSSSSH! (quick, really congested sounding sneeze)” I answer. “ughhhh *sniffles thickly into tissue* I’b done for dow…*blows nose to no avail*” “Wow baby those were really intense sneezes! You alright?” “I hab a code…*rubs pink nose*” I stated half-dazed by sneeze, half drugged by nyquil. Then I fell asleep, apparently snoring cutely.

After a 4 hour nap and some drugs, I felt a little better. I woke up to him, arms wrapped around me and sniffling cutely with his head sitting right above mine (he was sleeping too)

Later…

I woke up in the middle of the night several times and once I had a terrible sneezing fit, “hiieeeh-ahhHHTCHUU! Eh…*nose tickles…pause to wait for sneeze*ETCHUUUUU! *by now my nose is completely stuffed up and dripping. My sneezes sound congested* uhhhhhnnnn….hahhaTCHOOOOOOO! ESHHHH! (that one was partly stifled) huhhhhh (it’s getting hard to breathe :dribble: ) APSHUUUU! (into cupped hands)….*blows nose several times so I can breathe* “mmm baby you okay?” he asks me half asleep. “doh…I deed bore bedicide…” I feel awful, so he gets up and grabs the Nyquil off his desk and gives a dose and some water to me, sniffling the entire time, by the way. He climbs back into bed and blows his nose to stop the sniffling, then he wraps his arm around me and cuddles and we go back to sleep…

Monday:

“Sweetie wake up it’s noon…” “mmmhmm?” I mumbled incoherently. “How are you feeling?” His voice is slightly congested but barely noticeable. “*cough cough* siiiiiiiick” I sniffled miserably. “whad aboud you?” My voice was cracking and very scratchy sounding, not to mention stuffed up sounding. “I feel better, not awesome, but not sick.” He said as he fixed the covers on me. “could you ba---bass be……ehhh” I started. “what?” He asked, confused. “ehhhhehhh…diss---dissue (said quickly) KISSSSHHHUUU!” I sneezed. “Ohhhh ‘tissue’, ” he laughed and handed me a few. “Such a sdeezy code…” I muttered into the tissue.

I had to go to work that evening so I took lots of drugs and sucked it up…unfortunately I did terribly because I felt awful :omg: The meds worked enough so that I was only slightly stuffed up sounding and tired but not sneezy…that would not be good for tips or hygiene -.- The last hour or so my meds wore off so I became a bit sniffly :/ I didn’t start sneezing until I went outside to my car because it was freezing outside! I sneezed 4 times in the parking lot “hih-CHUUU! Eh-HITCHUUU! *sniffle* *walk 10 steps or so* hiTCHUUUUUUU! ESHHHH!” and after I sat in my car I sneezed some more… “TSCHHHH! CHUUUU! Huh…APTCHUUU! *turns car on* “geh-EHHHSHHHH! (half stifled) ughhhhhh *lays head on steering wheel sniffing miserably*” I guess my nose had to make up for all those hours when I didn’t sneeze -.-

(This is what I get for posting a story about a sick waiter >_< ooooh karma, but I wasn’t nearly as bad as “Caleb”-as far as I know no one really noticed)

Mmm he sounds like the cutest boyfriend ever :). That was really really sexy, It kind of made me wish I had a boyfriend! But I'm sorry you got sick, hope you feel better soon!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

I hope you feel better.

:lmfao:

The original post was made in September 2010. Hopefully her immune system will have kicked in by now!

OMG this sounds amaaaaazing!! I'm super jealous of you. Hope I get to have a weekend like this at least once in my life. Thanks so much for sharing!

(Yes, I know it's delayed, but this was so good that I simply had to comment :D)

• 7 months later...

I've read this at least three times just because I love it!! Lucky lucky, you are!

Same here! Lol

Archived