Sneeze Fetish Forum

Just Sneezing, Indeed

Dusty15

A little gratuitous drabble for Skye :wub:

Just Sneezing, Indeed

by Dusty15

There were several unique things about the Island. There was, of course, the appropriately named “Smoke Monster”. And there were polar bears. And hatches. And there was an abundance of blooming, pollen-producing trees and plants.

Now, these plants in question were spread across the island, with certain species only occurring in the more mountainous regions and others only located near the beach. Several more types lived only in the deep valleys and others only on the west end of the Island. So, when a group of the Oceanic passengers decided to head to an unexplored area to the east, in one of the further valleys, no one was anticipating running into trouble that involved plants, but little did they know that a rather pollen-covered one spread across the eastern valley where they were headed.

It wasn’t really a problem for half of the group, made up of Jack and Sawyer, but for two members, it was a downright allergic nightmare.

“Are you coming, Freckels?” Sawyer drawled, looking back at Kate, who was trailing a bit further along the path.

“Yes, James,” she replied, irritably. She emerged over the crest of a hill in the path, her hand scrubbing her ski-jump nose in circles. The tip of it was turning pink with the touch.

“Alright, Kate?” Jack asked, looking at her with brow creased in worry.

“Just tickles,” she said, catching up with the group.

“Ay, mine too,” Desmond said, siding up to Kate. “Have you got hayfever?”

“I do, but I haven’t had it here,” she said, sniffling. “It’s real bad back home.”

“There’s some antihistamines with the medical supplies back at camp,” Jack said. “Remind me to give you some when we get back.”

“I’d like a couple too, brother,” Desmond added with a sniffle of his own. “Must be something around this area. My nose is-”

He broke off, brow furrowing and eyes squinting.

Ehhh’tshhhhhh!

“Ay, bless me,” he said, wiping his runny nose with his shirt sleeve.

Jack dug in his pocket and extracted a dirty bandanna.

“Sorry, that’s the best I’ve got.”

“It’ll do, mate” Desmond said, taking the cloth and wiping his nose roughly.

The group emerged over the crest of the hill they were climbing and looked down into the valley. A wide field of yellow flowers extended the length of the hill and up the other side.

Kate took a wheezy breath.

“That’d be the culprit,” she said, wide eyed. “Let’s get this over with. We think there are more fruit trees on the other side?”

“That’s what the Doc says,” Sawyer smirked. “And he’s the boss-man, right?”

“You can see them,” Jack replied, pointing to a blossoming orange tree on the opposite hill. “We’ll collect some and get back to camp.”

Hiiitshiiii! Hehhh..ehhtshiii!

Kate doubled over, sneezing delicately into her arm.

“Hold on,” she gasped, raising a finger as her petite nose flared wildly.

Hehhtshooo!

“Bless you,” Jack said. “I’m out of bandanas, unfortunately.”

“Here, freckles,” Sawyer said, peeling the cotton undershirt off from under his button up. “This’ll do. Bit sweaty.”

“Don’t care,” Kate said with a sniff, pressing her nose into the t-shirt and blowing wetly.

“Quick, then,” Desmond encouraged, stepping down the hillside. The yellow blooms were delicate and sent puffs of pollen as they walked through.

Ehhhhghtttt!

Desmond snapped forward, stifling another sneeze.

“Ugh,” he groaned, Jack’s bandana shielding his nose. “Baybe we should stay here.”

“I think that’s a good idea. Sawyer and I will collect the fruit and bring it back. Why don’t you two go sit back at the top.”

“Are you sure?” Kate said, clearing her throat with a small, irritated cough. “I’m used to this.”

“It’s okay,” Jack reassured her. “Just rest up there. Don’t let more pollen get to you.”

“Thangs,” she said, wiping her nose again on Sawyer’s shirt.

Normally argumentative, Sawyer stayed quiet for once, looking at Kate with concern.

“Be back in a tic, Freckels,” he said, winking at her.

Desmond and Kate made their way back out of the valley, sniffling and sputtering all the while.

At the top crest of the hill, Kate collapsed onto a rock, nose running freely.

“I forgot how miserable this is,” she said.

“Ay,” Desmond replied. “I used to spend most of my summer inside as a boy. Scottish nettle is a real pain.”

Ehhhtshhhhhhtttt!

He snapped forward with a harsh sneeze.

“Bless yo-” Kate began, but her own breath began to hitch.

Hehhtshiii!

“No, bless you,” Desmond teased.

“I think we ought to give up on blessing until Jack gives us some medicine back at camp,” Kate said with a grin as she buried her pink nose in Sawyer’s shirt. “Otherwise, we’ll get sick of it.”

“Agreed,” Desmond replied. “No blessing, just sneezing.”

Hehhtshi!

“Sorry,” Kate sniffed, blinking away allergic tears. “Yes, just sneezing.”

Ehhgxhttt!

Desmond stifled another sneeze into Jack’s bandana and added, with a wet sniffle,

“Just sneezing indeed.”

YEEEEEEEEEE. :D You're fantastic. This is amazing!!! :D :D :D

Jack giving Desmond his bandana... :boom: (I always thought they had the potential for fantastic bromance that was never developed very much.)

And Kate with Sawyer's sweaty undershirt! :laugh:

Ohmygosh. I can just picture Kate and Desmond just sitting there sneezing.

THANK YOU. You're awesome!

Archived