Sneeze Fetish Forum

Otacon's Cold

Graham Cracked

[[[Please don't mind how short this story is, I originally had it in three parts, and it shows. This is pretty much my introduction post on the site and hope to have more to add in. Lemme know what you think of this, kay? Oh, yeah. It's a Metal Gear Solid fanfic with MILDMILDMILDBRIEFMILDALMOSTNONEXISTANT SnakeXOtacon. ^^;]]]

"Hek-CHOU~!!" Hal tried to suppress the sneeze over his codec call with Dave whilst briefing him on the mission at hand. "Eh..." he exhaled, feeling another coming on, so he needed to hurry with the brief. "Snake, be sure you avoid getting seen by the sentries. You have to get those photos of Metal Gear and get them back to me without them knowing, alright?"

"I got it, Otacon. I've done this before, it's no big deal." Dave replied, annoyed by how often he has to hear the same instructions.

"Ok. Let me know when you're finished, and I'll tell you where the computer is. That's where you can put in the files." Hal completed, turning off his end of the codec.

Once he felt his end was down, he sat back in his chair, holding his head in one hand. He had felt ill for a while already, but knowing the stress Snake was going through on this mission, he hardly didn't want him to worry over Otacon's health.

As he sat back, he felt the building sneeze coming back. He hated the feeling of it starting, but nothing coming from it. His eyes clenched behind his glasses tightly as the feeling of a prolonged sneeze nagged him. The itchy tickle that began from the back of his prominent nose, causing his nostrils to flair and twitch like mad. He rubbed beneath them, trying to calm it down. However, the motion merely made the feeling worse. With a last ditch effort, he pinched his nostrils shut, but it was far beyond too late. The tickly feeling increased tenfold and his nose reddened in final alert.

"Eh....Ehhhye....Hye.....HYAA-CHOO!!" Hal sneezed finally, but inadvertently reactivated his end of the codec. Then, at once, he started up on a sneezing fit, making it impossible for him to hear the ringing being sent to Dave. He grabbed for his handkerchief and brought it to his nose and mouth, still in mid-fit. "HEA-CHOU!! HYE-CHOO!! Heee......hya......he.....HE-CHOO!!"

"..." Dave stood, paused in mission, listening and waiting for Hal to say anything useful for him.

"Hya.....HEK-CHOO!! Ungh....." Hal sighed and sniffed loudly in a slight exhaust, pushing his well fallen glasses back up to in front of his eyes.

"...uhm...Otacon?" Dave asked finally.

Hal's red tinted eyes widened suddenly as Dave's voice rang through his ear, his cheeks meeting a deeper shade of red.

"G...gyeah?" Hal replied shakily and congested.

"Are...you ok?" Dave asked, confusion and concern on his gruff voice.

"..." Hal refused to reply and quickly tried to turn his end of the codec off once again, but not soon before another fit built within his nose. A few strands of his bangs from his long hair hung in a mess in front of his face, tickling his nose that much more. "Gye....hya......" Hal brought the kerchief back to his nose to try and stop it, but the sneeze was far too strong for him. "He.....gyeeeee.....Hya-HYA-HYAAAA-CHOOO!!! HEK-CHOOOUU~!!!" The force was that enough to throw his glasses off of his face and onto the desk he sat behind. They bounced once and fell between the space of the desk and the wall.

"..." Dave remained at his end, still confused, but beginning to get annoyed.

Hal groaned loudly in his pause once he realized that his glasses were now in a hard to reach place. He sighed, keeping his kerchief to his face, forgetting once again that he was on call with Dave.

".........Otacon..." Dave said, making Hal almost jump out of his chair. "You're sick?"

"...Gyes..."

"Do you need anything from me?

"Doe...I should de finde...gyou deed do keep wid de misshunde..." Hal persisted congestedly, trying to reassure Dave, but failing terribly.

"You don't sound alright...I'll find what I need to here and get back home quick. You rest while I do, alright?"

"Doe! I deed do gelp gyou! Gyou don doe where gyou deed do go! I deed do- Gye...GYEEEE-CHOOO!!" Hal sneezed loudly once more, making Dave that much more concerned.

"I can manage on my own. You get rest. Don't contact me. I won't answer if you do, so it'll be useless, understand?!" Dave insisted, turning his end off.

"Gwat? Dake? Are gyou dere?" Hal continued, calls landing on deaf ears. "Dake?! DAAAAAAAAAKE!!!!"

The scene in Hal's bedroom was expected for someone like him, or anyone who hates being sick. Three humidifiers going off at once and on high power. Tissues lain crumpled along the side of the bed. Opened allergy and cold medicines on the desk. And Hal, wrapped in a slight mess in a cocoon of sheets and blankets. His expression was expectedly dull, with a hint of annoyance that could match Dave's. His face was a mix of irritated reds and sick pales. And his right hand remained on his ear, as his end of the codec continued to ring. His left hand remained clutched at the tissue box.

"I don bewebe ke durned kis codec obb..." Hal slurred worse off from congestion. "Wud id I deeded kis kelp dow? Dabee ke'll call be...an web ke doez, I'm gibben kim a bees a..." Then, behind his crooked glasses, Hal's eyes watered and shut, and his nose tinted a slightly deeper red than before. "Ah do...dod ageed..."

For the past twenty minutes, Hal has gone between trying to contact Dave and going though long sneezing fits. At this point, he knew enough to take off his glasses [which were his spare pair]. Not that it helped out with him much, however.

"Gweeeyahh.....heeh.....gyaa....." He started, the feeling coming on and off again teasingly. He wished it would just happen and be done with, but the fit had better ideas. It wanted to prolong the feeling as much as it could.

"Eyyyaahhh.....c-cob od dow....why cad I- heeeeYAAAA-......" Hal's eyes clenched more-so as he grabbed for one of the last few tissues in the box next to him. But for some reason, once he brought it up to his nose, the sneeze faded out. He remained still for a moment, waiting for the feeling to return. Once he felt he was alright for a moment, he sighed and placed his glasses back on, putting the tissue down.

Readjusting his sight, he saw one of the humidifiers across the room seemed to have turned off or run out of water. He groaned, annoyed, and stood to fix it.

"Ebryding seebs do be goib wong doday...dow Dake wob abser be- Heeeee.....HEEEEEYAAAAA----"

Upon standing up, Hal's nose became clear for a split second before becoming overpowered by a harsh, tickling sensation.

"GYAAAA--!! HEEE-HEEEE....d-doe doe!" Hal protested, clutching his nose as tight as he could. "Dot dow- Gyeeee......heeee.....haaaaa....." He stood there, holding his still persisting nose, trying to suppress another sneezing fit as much as he could. But with lack of air going through, the tickling itch remained and increased. "Heeee....heeaaa.....aaaaahhh....HEEEEEE......."

Hal held out as long as he could, and after a minute of fighting, the sneeze passed once again. But Hal didn't trust it enough to release his grasp just yet. He saw the other two humidifiers were working just fine and gave up on the idea of fixing the other one.

Slowly, while still holding his nose, Hal sat back down onto his bed, pulled his glasses off, edged further in his bed and laid down his head on top of his pillow. He remained still for a little while longer, and very carefully released his nose and began to breathe normally [as normal as one could when sick that is].

"Dabs bedder..." he sighed lightly and shifted still carefully onto his side.

However, once upon getting comfortable, a familiar ring sounded in his ear. The codec! Hal thought in surprise. Snake!

But from the shock of the sudden codec ring and Hal's motion to answer it, his nose twitched and quivered, a strong tickle overpowering it like no other. He didn't even have time to react before-

"GyeeeeYAAAAAAA.....HAAAAAAAAAA.......HAAAAAAAAA.......HYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-CHOOOOOOOOO~!!!!! HEEEEE-CHOOOOOUUUU!!!!!! HEK-CHOOOO!!!! GYAAAAAAA-CHOOOOO!!!" Hal sneezed, well into a strong fit. He buried himself deep into his blankets, where all he could do was wait it out. "GYEEEEEEEEEEE-CHOOOOOOO!!!! HAAAAAAA-CHOOOOUUUUU!!!"

Hal sneezed repeatedly, unable to answer his side of the codec call. He was trapped for a good five minutes until it slowed to a gasping. Dizzily, he had no other choice but to weakly answer his side.

".........D-Dake?" He said, still panting.

"Otacon? How bad off are you?" Dave said, beginning his way back from the mission. "You sound terrible..."

"I-I......Dake...I dob...heeeee......heeeeeeee-......"

That was all Dave heard on his end before Hal's end turned off. Worriedly, he began back home faster, unsure of Hal's condition.

Walking into Hal's bedroom, careful enough that if he was asleep, he wouldn't wake up, Dave looked to the mess of a lump of covers on the bed. He tilted his head a little at the sight of it, but once he heard Hal's raspy snoring, he sighed and sat at his desk. He placed the camera that had more evidence of Metal Gear on his desk, then focused towards Hal.

"........." Dave said nothing to disturb his sleep, but once he saw the sheets move around, he edged in a bit closer and began to whisper. "......Otacon...?"

"GYAAAAAAAA!!!!" Hal bounded back, jumping up onto his bed in a shocked and defensive stance. He had become so used to the quiet, he didn't even notice Dave walking in or looming so closely to him. Dave jumped as well and, only by instinct, drew and pointed his gun towards him in the same amount of shock. They each remained in their stances for about thirty seconds, waiting for one or the other to react.

"..." Dave remained silent, gun still drawn.

"..." Hal stayed in shock, beginning to shake a bit. ".........ke-choo!" He sneezed quietly.

Once Dave realized just what he was doing, he holstered his gun and relaxed back in the chair.

"WAD DO GYOU DING GYOU'RE DOING?!?! GYOU WAND DO GARE BE DO DEABH?!?!" Hal started, still standing on top of his bed. Dave shut his eyes and looked away, letting the words pass over him. "Gere I ab, id mibbery, ad gyou dob ander be web I call!! Gow idcondiderab can gyou be?!" Through Hal's congested shouting, Dave reached into his pocket and pulled out a small capped bottle of nasal spray. He tossed it at his chest, where it bounced off and onto the bed.

"Use that...I can't stand the sound of your voice right now." Dave said in a monotone before standing to walk out. "I got the pictures you asked for. Work with them when you're better.

"Wad?" Hal asked, looking to the camera, then down to the nasal spray. "Waid...wad?" From his ranting and shouting, he almost forgot about his illness. He sat back onto his bed and held the spray in one hand, going for his glasses with the other. He struggled a bit to read the prescription clearly, but he saw it was a highly sought out brand, equally expensive. "Bud...Dake...gyou diden hab do-" Hal stopped when he looked back up to see Dave had already left the room.

Hal cleared his throat, embarrassed about speaking to himself and stood up to go to his computer to download the pictures. He connected the camera in and the pictures popped right up. They each had amazing quality and obvious evidence of Metal Gear. He smiled slightly and saved them all into his evidence folder. Hal looked back to the nasal spray, realizing that Dave may have put himself at risk from hurrying with his mission. Aw...Snake... Hal thought. What if you wound up caught in there... He looked to his bedroom door, leaning back into his chair. You rushed through your mission and rushed home...but not before getting this for me... Hal gripped around the spray, tears beginning to form a bit in his eyes. You...you want me to be better...and you put my health before your duties...Snake...you really care about me... A tear streamed down Hal's cheek and met the corner of a sweet smile. Th-Thank you...Snake...

Hal's head fell a little bit with guilt, but more-so with his still weakened state. He held up the nasal spray and figured he might as well try it. He sprayed two mists up each nostril and inhaled deeply. Almost immediately, he began to feel the medicine working for him.

"Dwow...ids really dworkin...I aldready bee- Hyeeeee......" With his nose feeling suddenly cleared, several trapped sneezes began to emerge. His eyes watered worse and his nostrils quivered and flared, a maddening tickly itch building.

"Gyeee.....heeeaaaaa.....HeyaaaaaaAAAAAAAAA-CHOOOOOOOO!!!! HEK-CHOOOOOUUU!!!! HEEEEE-CHOOOOO!!! Nyaaa........heee.......HEEEE-CHOOOOO!!!" With each inhale of relief he tried for, the tickle got that much worse, triggering another sneeze, then another and another. "Nyaaaaaaheeeeeee..........gyeeeeee.......heeeeee......heee....heeee....HEEEEEE-CHOOOOO!!!!"

As he continued through his fit, he felt something shift on his face, then heard a clack and an echo of a landing of metal. When he managed to reach up to his face, something was missing.

"Ahhhhh....d-dot.....dot by glasses aga- AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH..........AAAAAAHHHHH-CHOOOOOOOUUU!!!! YAAAAAAAA-CHOOOOO!!!"

Outside of his room and on the living room couch, Dave listened in, sighing annoyed and tilting his head away, knowing he's gonna have to put up with this for a while. Guess he didn't read the side effects on the bottle... he thought, rolling his eyes.

:D

Snifflegasp? Is that you? (refering to DA) and if it isnt;

greats story anyway :laugh:

:laugh:

YES IT IS!! WHO'S THIS?! :D

Thanks much for the re-read!

Wow. I really enjoyed this one, even though I'm not super familiar with the MGS universe. Great writing!

Wow. I really enjoyed this one, even though I'm not super familiar with the MGS universe. Great writing!

<3 Thanks! I've been a fan of MGS for a while and adore Otacon especially. I couldn't resist, I'd imagine his sneezes would be adorable ^///^

I don't know if you know me well, but I am SakuraFever :laugh:

I'm the new administrator of The Sneeze Fetish group on DA after AlwaysBored left :laugh:

(imiissssherrr~)

I don't know if you know me well, but I am SakuraFever :laugh:

I'm the new administrator of The Sneeze Fetish group on DA after AlwaysBored left :laugh:

(imiissssherrr~)

Ah awesome! Yeah I miss her too...wonder what exactly happened. Sorry I haven't been keeping up on my dA account, the appeal of it hasn't been to great as of lately. But I'll try to be current here with stories and drawings n.n

She was going to college and said it'd be rather hard to keep the fact that she wrote fetishy stories and maintained a fetish group on DA...so she left D:

I really hope she comes back some day <3

And it's all good :laugh:

I can read your stories here if you post often :D

Mod Note: Trimmed quote ~Mute

Oh, ok. I understand entirely on her end. Hope all goes well for her indeed!

And I definitely will be, I'm currently working on a One-Shot and a few pics. ^^ I'll be sure to post them once I'm finished, this site looks like fun! ^///^

Mod Note: Trimmed quote ~Mute

Archived