Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneezy Sebastian (M)

cheech

I was bored, and decided to write a sneezefic. Havn't written one in a while!

It's male sneezes this time, last time I wrote about female sneezes, it wasn't that well liked :S

Hope you like it.

Theres really no moral, just written so that sneezes can be fit into it. Not very creative :dead:

Oh and one more thing.. the character Kara has the fetish :(

Part One

"Sebastian and Kara!" yelled Mrs Rose from across the classroom. "Sorry for interrupring you're little conversation, but I'm trying to teach a class here!"

"Sorry miss," mumbled Sebastian.

"Okay," muttered Kara.

After a few seconds of 'the death stare' Mrs Rose turned back around and continued to write what she blabbered on the whiteboard.

Sebastian held back laughter as he looked at Kara. She smiled back.

Sebastian and Kara had started to become close friends ever sinse they were put into the same English class. Not to mention she had the biggest crush on him sinse, forever. She was starting to think he was pretty keen on her too. They could talk for hours on end, flirt for hours on end and he always seemed to have this crooked smile on his face whenever she was near.

Sebastian leaned over to whisper in her ear, "Ten bucks says I can her her in the head with this pen."

This caused Kara to explode with laughter, which caused Mrs Rose to explode with anger. Sebastian took the blame and the penalty of sitting out in the hallway for the rest of the lesson.

The next day was the first sunny day of the month. Kara woke up in a good mood because of it.

Well, that and because she would be seeing Sebastian.

English was all the way after lunch, but it was worth the wait.

When she arrived, Sebastian was already there sitting in the usual spot.

"Hey," she greeted him. Sebastian didn't look up. He continued to look on his phone screen and mumbled "Hey."

Something was definitely wrong. Kara was about to ask "What's up?" when Mrs Rose bellowed, "Everybody get out your copy of Romeo and Juliet. Follow the words as I read them out, and NO talking!"

"Shakespeare, how boring." was Kara's first thought. Her second thought was why Sebastian was all grumbly, but before she could think further, Mrs Rose was belting out lines from the book.

Not listening to a word that was being said, Kara looked over at Sebastian. He was following the words by the looks of things.

He sniffed loudly, and then coughed, clearing his throat. A few seconds later, he brought his fist to his mouth and coughed again. Louder this time. He continued to cough at that tone, sniffing after ever cough and letting out a little sigh.

Mrs Rose finally butted in and said, "Sebastian! Would you like to get a glass of water?"

He shook his head, and tried to cough more quietly.

Kara was about ready to slam her book on the table as say "I waited ALL day to see you in English, for this?!"

When all of a sudden, Sebastian began to breath heavier than he usually did. He faced away from Kara and before she could blink he sneezed in the direction of the floor.

"HAE-EssSHOO"

"Oh dear God." was Kara's only thought. It was a perfect sneeze.

He sat back up and sniffed, only to sneeze again. This time into his cupped hands. "HHE-ESSHO!"

Mrs Rose had stoped reading for his sneezes as they were loud and over powered her voice.

"Bless you," said one of the girls as Kara still sat there in shock. Sebastian sniffed a "Cheers."

Kara then understood why he was in a foul mood. He must have been sick.

Interesting, she thought.

TBC

Yes that was horrible.

I'll only continue if you guys want.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived