Sneeze Fetish Forum

Shades of Red

LOSTfreak

A short little fic that I wrote from Mad_Server's comment fic meme on LJ.

Prompt: Dean's sick and embarrassed about being sick. Sam makes him feel better.

Disclaimer: I don't own anything SPN related...If I did, the actors would hate me because their characters would always be sick. :drool:

“Hhp-KISHCK!” Dean’s eyes danced to Sam then back to the television, lightning quick.

Sam forced himself to keep his eyes on his computer, appear oblivious.

His ears tune in to Dean’s slow, soft snuffle. He’s trying to be discreet about the ocean of snot that’s swimming in his nose, but the T.V. is on a low volume and every small sound of Dean’s illness seems to echo loudly throughout the room—especially to Sam’s highly attuned ears.

Dean shifted uncomfortably on his spot on the bed and stifled a few coughs close-mouthed.

Whoa, bad idea.

Keeping his mouth closed pushed air through his nose, which managed to be clogged and drippy at the same time and clear mucus shot onto his upper lip. Dean glanced twitchily towards Sam and his fever burned cheeks flushed deep scarlet when Sam’s concerned eyes met his glazed ones.

Snuffling thickly and fumbling for the tissues, Dean studiously avoided Sam’s gaze. Bringing the tissues to his wet, inflamed nose, he wiped at it furiously and soundlessly, refusing to blow it now that it had betrayed him…again.

In retribution, a sharp tickle appeared in the back of his nose and he was forced to draw in a quick gasp.

“HH…”

“Dean.” Sam was walking towards him, a concerned puppy dog look on his face.

“Ih…IHH-hhh…snrff!” Dean turned his back to Sam and buried his face in his pillow.

“hh-hhH-hHHH!” Sam’s hand landed softly on his sweaty back and he only had time to cringe internally before the sneeze finally hit. “Mph-SHNKSHtsch!”

Even with it muffled, it was embarrassingly obvious how messy the sneeze was, and Dean kept his head buried there, too ashamed to face his brother.

“Here,” Sam said softly. Dean peeked up to see a mass of white Kleenex in front of his face and took them meekly, quickly covering his face.

“Sorry.” Dean blushed as he cleaned himself up, his eyes darting between Sam and the glistening spot on his pillow.

Sam shook his head and waved it off. “S’ not your fault, dude. How do you feel? You need some medicine?”

“Dah, I’b good,” he snuffled, and dragged his hand under is nose.

Sam sighed, pushed the box of Kleenex towards him and walked to the kitchen. Dean watched him leave, then heaved a sigh of his own and laid his leaden head down on the dry side of his pillow, then let his eyes droop closed.

He must have dozed off, because what seemed like seconds later, Sam was back and he had brought reinforcements. A steaming Styrofoam cup of soup, a bottle of Nyquil, and a thermometer were placed on his nightstand.

“Whad are you doigg?”

“What does it look like?”

“Like you’re wastigg supplies.”

Sam snorted. “Trust me, you’ll feel better. This has been going on all week, just let me take care of you.”

When Dean’s cheeks once again took on a rosy hue, Sam patted his shoulder and said, “Let me play big brother just this once.”

End.

I wish it'd been longer...

That was such a cute, little, adorable fic :drool:

I really hope you're writing more sneezy (and EMBARASSED!!!!) Dean,

that's really lovely :)

That was you!

Gah, super-messily-sneezy Dean with Sam all providing Kleenex and sighing over him. "Wet, inflamed nose"... gnhh. :rolleyes:

Can't believe I haven't commented yet, where did my brain go?

Oh yeah... I lost it to all the excellent fic at LJ. =B

I STILL LIKE THIS!!

Saw it on LJ...

Saw it here...

Really, it's quite awesome.

Aww, this was you?! (Obviously.) I thought this was so cute when I read it over at the meme, and it's even better when I read it the second time around here! :huh:

Holy Mackerel! I can't believe all the feedback, you guys are amazing! I was trying to hold off on replying until I posted a chapter on my other story, but I can't wait any longer.

I wish it'd been longer...

That was such a cute, little, adorable fic :omg:

I really hope you're writing more sneezy (and EMBARASSED!!!!) Dean,

that's really lovely :lol:

Aww, thank you! I hope to write more SPN fic, but I've been out of writing for a while and have a temperamental muse. I'm so glad that you enjoyed this though! Maybe I'll work up to writing something longer. :innocent:

That was you!

Gah, super-messily-sneezy Dean with Sam all providing Kleenex and sighing over him. "Wet, inflamed nose"... gnhh. :heart:

Eeee! Thank you! I can't even believe that I wrote this, let alone posted it. I'm glad that I did though! Thank you for replying and making me insanely happy! :(

Yay, this is yours! This fic is still awesomely ADORABLE with the blushing and the sneezes and the embarrassment and the awesomeness on Sam's part :heart:

I could hug you right now! Thank you so much! I love brotherly love, these boys are so cute. >:D I wish I could keep them...

Aw, I love this. A LOT. :heart:

Thank you, it was totally worth writing! :omg: I got a cheesy smile plastered on my face in return.

Can't believe I haven't commented yet, where did my brain go?

Oh yeah... I lost it to all the excellent fic at LJ. =B

I STILL LIKE THIS!!

Saw it on LJ...

Saw it here...

Really, it's quite awesome.

Yay! You're extremely awesome for taking the time to tell me that! I've become a feedback monster. :)

Aww, this was so sweet! :wub: You should definitely write more SPN fics. :omg:

Thank you for such a lovely comment! I definitely wouldn't mind writing more SPN, I have so much fun with the Winchesters. :innocent:

aww cuties!

Hehe, they're so adorable, aren't they? Thank you for reading, your comment put a smile on my face!

Aww, this was you?! (Obviously.) I thought this was so cute when I read it over at the meme, and it's even better when I read it the second time around here! :)

:wub: It was definitely an impulsive post on my part. I'm so happy that it caught your attention! Mmmm, feedback. :)

sosososocute. Awww, playing big brother. <3

Hee! Thank you! I love the image of Sam breaking through Dean's walls. I couldn't resist an embarrassed!Dean prompt.

:3 IM SUPPOSED TO BE GOING TO A DANCE YOU PEOPLE. I will never get out the door with THESE fics.

iloveyou. <3 <3 <3

Lol, I'm sorry. It had to be done. :laugh: I love you for reading and replying to this!

Archived