Sneeze Fetish Forum

KawaiiKitty

Chanel_no5

I spotted you posting again... and I hope you'll be doing that a lot. :heart:

*squeeeee* :rolleyes: KK is back!!! :hug:

Seriously. This is a big kudos to KawaiiKitty, for she was there for me when I was very, very lonely, and very confused, and she gave me such a great time over the forum (s) with our muses. Thanks KK that you were there when I needed someone so much. I hope you're here to stay, but if not, I hope the sun will always shine where you go. Luv ya!

:hug:

KK is baaaaaack?

:drool:

I have to add my kudos here. KK, you are one of the kindest, most non-judgmental people I have had the pleasure to have chatted to. And .... well I'm thinking of all kinds of yummy art and other wonderful stuff. I hope you're here to stay as well.

Wow, you guys! :)

It's true that college is eating my brain and not leaving me a lot of time for a lot of stuff on the internet I used to enjoy, but boy is it a testament to this community that a person can be gone for SO LONG and still welcomed back like this. :drool: Y'all are so awesome!

It's true that college is eating my brain ...

:laugh:

If i just had a tiny teensy tad of KawaiiKittys drawing skills i would totally draw a zombie-college trying to eat its students brains. But since i'm a total failure when it comes to drawing anything you'll just have to believe me that my imagination of it looks pretty funny :laugh:.

Welcome Back though :bounce:.

• 2 years later...

Thanks for the great fics centering a certain monk, and the awesome pictures as well. Have not chatted with KK but she seems like an amazing person from what I gather under comments on her works. w00t.gif

D'oh!! I thought that she had come back again. lol!! Oh well... noway90 - yes, she has written such cute stories, and she is creative and positive, and just plain oodles of fun!! :wub: She hasn't been around here (that I know of) in ages though. Sometimes life just takes over a bit.

Btw- welcome. :)

D'oh!! I thought that she had come back again. lol!! Oh well... noway90 - yes, she has written such cute stories, and she is creative and positive, and just plain oodles of fun!! wub.png She hasn't been around here (that I know of) in ages though. Sometimes life just takes over a bit.

Btw- welcome. smile.png

Oh I wish she was back as well, but I she probably is busy living life outside of the forum thumbup1.gif I am going to find a star and make a wish upon it that she`ll see our messages that she is missed teehee.gif I have made some drawings, one of KKs favourite male character from Inuyasha biggrinsmiley.gif posted just now in art.

That's awesome!! :D I'm going to pop her a note and let her know. I think that it would make her day to know that she inspired someone. :D

**now I'm off to check out your picture :bounce: **

Definitely agree with everything you've all said. Love KK's art, and I'm glad to see she's back.

Archived