Sneeze Fetish Forum

what to say ,what to say...

just an average fun girl

:blushing::innocent:;):laugh::bleh:

Hi my name is um call me Shell, I am 19 if you can't read. I like to flirt, tease, joke around, laughing, playing games and other things. I am a mom and a proud one I love my son he is the best thing to ever happen to me but I guess that's not what you guys wanna know. I am from Canada and a strong supporter of Montreal <3 Yeah and we got to show in vancouver just who owns the americans in Hockey...both the ladies and the men! :laugh: Oh ya totally off topic...but just had to state that. I love comedy central and I love horror movies. I hate to be inside all day. I like to be outside, I like forests and gardens. I love swimming and sneezing ;) but I got an issue with people sneezing on me and they got a cold that's like nasty spreading your dirty ass germs but allergy sneezing is okay and I might bend the cold sneezing issues for someone cute. I drink occasionally and party on the weekends if I'm free. I'm finally back in school but its Co-op and its mainly online so its not too bad I don't know how I could survive having to go to class all the time and still waiting for day care which I am. :D

I love to chat a lot chat, talk, type w.e. AND please don't inform me on my writting because I know my grammar and puncuation isn't that good so bare with me. I'm German, french, scottish and Canadian. I love Soccer and always cheering for Germany or well let's face it Canada never gets there. I don't mind PMs or people talking to me unless its like : can you sneeze for me or I wanna see you naked... which I do get every ten hundred seconds from different sites...I like to get to know a person first before I expose it all. Also I like older men but not too old but I like younger women...not like 13 or something but 16 and then up.

Sooo I'm new not really sure about this site but I love making friends so PM me sometime/e-mail (I'm still being validated). Also I don't have many allergies at all but I am sneezing a lot right now O.O wow anyways now I'm just rambling.

Welcome. .D Hope you'll enjoy being here and meet new, great people (that one you can't really avoid in here ;) ) ... (:

to be honest I used to be shy but then a lot of things went down in my life and I was always quiet and things fucked up now I say what ever I want ...

oh ya and I'm pretty open minded

Welcome in Miss Fun Girl, I'm sure you'll quite enjoy yourself here. You seem to be pretty at home already, but if ever there's something you're not sure about feel free to let one of us mods know. Aside from that - enjoy. ^_^

Archived