Sneeze Fetish Forum

Spice and Wolf II (m)

PollenFairy

ok so the other day I was watching spice and wolf II and Kraft Lawerence sneezed from the wind >w< you must watch if you love Jun Fukuyama because it was a sexy sneeze Oh yea in Bongaku Shoujo Touko sneezes from the cold to get her friend's attention

Omg, YESPLZ. :D I love the seiyuu, but J. Michael Tatum dubs him in English, and he's just YUMMMM.

I believe it was either 3 4 or 5 I'm not sure. Ad in the other one Touko sneezes in the Bakumontegari Shoujo (the movie. it'll just say that title don't click on the Memoir Ova with that title on sky7anime) >.> hopefully in the new anime that Daisuke is in: Psychic Detective Yakumo....we'll hear my #1 fave seiyuu daisuke ono sneeze. Cross your fingers >w<

I believe it was either 3 4 or 5 I'm not sure. Ad in the other one Touko sneezes in the Bakumontegari Shoujo (the movie. it'll just say that title don't click on the Memoir Ova with that title on sky7anime) >.> hopefully in the new anime that Daisuke is in: Psychic Detective Yakumo....we'll hear my #1 fave seiyuu daisuke ono sneeze. Cross your fingers >w<

Ohhhhhhh!!!! I started watching PDY today and I just looooove him in it. I hope there is some wrong in this series. (I'll even take the Detective dude too. Lol Bard's seiyuu.)

Lol Daisuke does also Itsuki's voice in Haruhi. I'm listening to his version of Hare hare yukai right now... Good singing voice :yay:

Ohhhhhhh!!!! I started watching PDY today and I just looooove him in it. I hope there is some wrong in this series. (I'll even take the Detective dude too. Lol Bard's seiyuu.)

fufu for my entertainment I want yakumo to get a cold...and perhaps a lovey dovey scene with the girl Yakumo is so HOT! >w< and hes voiced by daisuke which makes him hotter! >w> his funniest role in the anime world was Hosaka in Minami-ke XD
  • 1 year later...

Yes, I'm dredging up this old topic because I'm relatively new here and I'm obsessed with anime. ^^

In Spice and Wolf II episode 5, Kraft sneezes here http://www.watchanim...f-ii-episode-5/ (Japanese version, Jun Fukuyama, around 16:01), http://www.dubzonlin...-5-english-dub/ (English version, J Michael Tatum!!, also 16:01). Both versions are awesome mf_laughbounce2.gif but... the sneeze wasn't because of wind .. lol. Does that mean there's another sneeze from him in a different ep? hmm... aaevil.gif hehe happy.png

http://www.sneezefetishforum.org/forums//public/style_emoticons/default/mf_laughbounce2.gif[/img] but... the sneeze wasn't because of wind .. lol. Does that mean there's another sneeze from him in a different ep? hmm...

OMG, yes.. PLEASE.. Thank you for digging those up, smileyfacegirl^^! They are so delicious.. Tatum <3 xD

@Daisoku - Yes! And you know he sneezes as France once, right? ^^

@BlackScatter - my pleasure! XD J. Michael Tatummm...... whenever i watch this clip i can't help but imagine Kyoya sneezing though. asdfkl;fhsf... *ahem* <.< innocent.gif

Yuuup. And then Japan imitates him. XD

"Wow, zhis guy France is totally super cool! He is like zhe best EVAR!"

"Wow, zhis guy France is totarry super... ----!"

• 1 year later...

Archived