Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hello, all!

Nicolioli♥

Hello, everyone! i have finally gotten enough courage to make an account. :heart: needless to say, i feel very proud of myself.

My story is, the forum is nothing new to me. i'm a HUGE lurker, just lookin' at posts, art, and the Obs and Stories (love!). i haven't been on in quite a few years though, since it's very paranoing (is that a word?) going on here when sharing a computer. Dx i haven't looked up a YT clip, or a wav, or even glanced at a post in such a long time, for fear of getting caught, to the point that sneezing just didn't quite do it for me as much as it used to. it really does one good to talk, share stories, and just indulge in your fetish a little.

Recently, i have moved out of my parents' house to go to university, and i now have my own place, with my own computer! :laugh: so i came back, and i'm very happy i did!

i have been looking at the posts, and you all don't seem like a big group of mean-heads, so i don't think i will regret making an account. i just hope i don't post something stupid. :heart:

*looks round warily and removes meanhead quietly*

Hello! Good to meat you!

:(

Hello and welcome! I have to confess that I absolutely love you name... I just finished saying it over and over out loud like ten times... :)

Have fun and don't worry too much about whether what you're posting is "stupid" (actually, if you decide to join in the nonsense threads in the Testing Area, your posts are kind of SUPPOSED to be stupid :D), since the only real aim here is for everyone to feel comfortable and be able to express themselves freely with regards to the fetish. Be sure to let myself or any of the other mods know if you need a hand 'round the boards also. :(

Looking forward to getting to know you!

:P

(Mounts Vetinari's meanhead on his mantle).

Welcome to the forum! Just start posting, and the fear of posting something stupid will quickly fade away. :nohappy:

I love your name too! And I can't stop staring at your icon. :)

:rockon:

Welcome! I lurked a couple years before I joined. One neat thing, if you use internet explorer, the new version has "in private" sessions that don't save any cookies or history.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Welcome to our little corner of the world. I hope you have been offered the complimentary cheesecake!! (Or has Lynne banned the consumption of cheesecake during these trying economic times?) :-)

Razman~

Welcome to our little corner of the world. I hope you have been offered the complimentary cheesecake!! (Or has Lynne banned the consumption of cheesecake during these trying economic times?) :-)

Razman~

Are you kidding? I've baked three cheesecakes in the last two weeks LOL

Archived