Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneezing fetish...the most sexy fetish in the world!!

Guest lovesneeze33

Guest lovesneeze33

Hi my dear fetish friends!!!! I 'm a 33 years old man and I come from Italy...I love sneezes from a lot of years....when I was child I love to listen sneezes of girls and then this passion became a fetish!!!! Now I have a great sneezing fetish....I love to heard female sneezes, to look girls while are sneezing and I love to sneeze too... I love all kind of sneezes but I prefer the sneezes stifled or loud but with a sound like etchiuuuu.

Welcome to the forum, lovesneeze. Have a look around and feel free to join in any of the discussions that interest you. Feel free to let us mods know if you need a hand anywhere, and also have a look over the "Read Before Posting" section just to get used to the place. :drool:

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome and all the best. It's good to see more Europeans joining - we are severely underrepresented, though Italy (e la Svizzera italiana) keep the flag flying!

Welcome to the forum sir. :shy:

:mellow:

Obsessed used my favourite smiley!

Welcome lovesneeze33. Italian eh? Very nice to meet you.

Welcome to the forum sir. :mellow:

Silly me, I'd always assumed your favorite was :shy: closely followed by :P! B(

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
Guest lovesneeze33
Welcome to the forum, lovesneeze. Have a look around and feel free to join in any of the discussions that interest you. Feel free to let us mods know if you need a hand anywhere, and also have a look over the "Read Before Posting" section just to get used to the place. :wub:

Thank you very much!!! It's a dream that is realizing to be in a forum with a lot of people that have sneezing fetish!! I discovered with much pleasure that there are sneezing fetishist in all the world...it's fantastic!!

Welcome to the forum sir. :wub:

:heart:

Welcome lovesneeze33. Italian eh? Very nice to meet you.

Yes..I'm Italian and I live in the north of Italy...and you?

Hi my dear fetish friends!!!! I 'm a 33 years old man and I come from Italy...I love sneezes from a lot of years....when I was child I love to listen sneezes of girls and then this passion became a fetish!!!! Now I have a great sneezing fetish....I love to heard female sneezes, to look girls while are sneezing and I love to sneeze too... I love all kind of sneezes but I prefer the sneezes stifled or loud but with a sound like etchiuuuu.

Welcome to the forum, and maybe you should get a prize for mentioning the word SNEEZE like 8 times lol

• 3 weeks later...

Archived