Sneeze Fetish Forum

SO...Here I Am At Last!

WeCouldFightCrime

Hiyar Everyone :laugh:

First Of All Thanks Ta The Lovely Mods And Admins For This Forum...Id Still Be So Confused Bout My Fetish If I Hadnt Found This

Phew :)

My Names WeCouldFightCrime! (Weird I KNow But Its Off Friends)

:D

I Lurv Stifles, I Cant Bless People(Wish I COuld Though), Im A MAjor Closet Fetisher, I Love Being Blessed

Phew So Glad Iv Been Welcomed Here

Hi Again

:drool:

Welcome to the community! :D I'm sure you'll meet tons of wonderful people here, and maybe even get a little more comfortable with your fetish.

I have one question, though. Why do you capitalize every word? ^^; Sorry if that sounds rude.

Welcome, miss. I'm very glad you've been enjoying the forum so far, and you seem to have jumped into posting quite comfortably. :D LYK's right, there are some seriously awesome people to be met 'round here!

A pleasure, nice to have you. I hope you'll enjoy it here forever more!

*Am curious about the capitalization as well...*

;) Thanks

:wub:

I Feel Very Welcome

Urgh Bout The Capitals....So Sorry If It Gets On Your Nerves(But You l Always Know It Is Me!) Iv Just Got Into A Habit Of Doin It....Too much Facebook :D

Hehe

:cryhappy:

Urgh Bout The Capitals....So Sorry If It Gets On Your Nerves(But You l Always Know It Is Me!) Iv Just Got Into A Habit Of Doin It....Too much Facebook :lol:

Makes it a bit difficult to read your posts, at least for me. But I'm just one person...don't mind me over here. :heart: And welcome! Enjoy yourself. :heart:

ETA: Facebook? I'm curious...what does that have to do with capitalizing every word? I'm only asking because I'm a Facebook whore and never noticed it!

Facebook? Interesting, I've never seen it there, either... if anything, Facebook chat makes me not capitalize anything... and this is coming from an English major! :eat:

However, Now I'm Curious To See What It Feels Like To Capitalize Everything...

Holy Cow, It's Kind Of Fun. :laugh:

(Pictures Strawberry handing in an English essay littered with "just for fun" capitalisations... :))

Archived