Sneeze Fetish Forum

Steamy [a Sam/Dean fic]

27jj

A/N: Written for the meme!!

Prompt: Dean's got a cold with a side of sinus infection. It feels like his face is going to explode every time he sneezes or sniffles or blows his nose. There's whimpering. Sam tries to help, but Dean says no to everything he suggests. So Sam gives up and takes a shower. A few minutes later, Dean shuffles into the bathroom, sits on the floor and tries to breathe in the steam.

Sam flips through TV channels with the remote, his free hand making a pattern up and down Dean’s back.

Dean’s asleep, his face pressed into Sam’s lap, and he’s making the most awful snoring noises that Sam’s ever heard. Sam’s torn between letting him sleep longer and waking him, because he sounds like he’s about to drown in his own snot, but at the same time it’s the most sleep he’s gotten in the past few days due to a nasty sinus infection.

Halfway through the eleven o’clock news, Dean coughs himself awake, face scrunched up in pain. Sam easily reaches across him to the nightstand for the bottle of water that’s sitting there, but Dean waves it away, one hand pressed to his chest as he coughs.

Eventually, the hacking subsides, and he settles back against Sam’s leg, face turned up toward Sam.

“Hey,” Sam says quietly, watching as Dean blinks sleepily up at him.

“Hey.” Dean’s voice is gravelly. “Tibe is it?” He carefully breathes through his mouth, and Sam moves his hand to Dean’s back again.

“Almost midnight. How you doin’?”

Dean closes his eyes, opens them again as a horrified look crosses his face.

“Uh-ihhh…f-fugck.” His eyelashes flutter and he quickly presses a first under his nose before sitting up. He’s tense, chest heaving, irritated nose flaring, and Sam has to make a conscious effort to keep his hands to himself as Dean struggles with the sneeze.

“HehhHHH…”

“It won’t hurt as much if you just sneeze,” Sam blurts out after a minute, and Dean looks at him with wide, watery eyes before lowering his hand. Sam takes the opportunity to resume the back rubbing, and he slips his free hand into Dean’s.

“Hihhh…HHHTCH-CHUH!” There’s a short second of silence, then a pitiful whimper.

“Aww, babe.” Sam tugs Dean to him. He grabs a Kleenex and very gently dabs at Dean’s red nose, but Dean turns his head away with a moan. “That one hurt a lot, huh?”

“Feels like by fugckigg face is goigg to explode.” He carefully rests his forehead against Sam’s shoulder and sniffles, then whimpers as the action sends a new wave of pain throughout his sinuses. “Nnngh. You were wrogg.”

“Wrong about what?”

“It did hurt as buch.”

Sam squeezes Dean’s bicep and pulls the covers around them.

“Want some more Tylenol?”

“Doh,” Dean murmurs into his shirt. “Wond’t help.”

“You sure?”

“Duhthing is goigg to help.”

Sam presses a kiss to the top of Dean’s head, pulls the blanket tighter.

“I don’t know about that. How about the nose spray?” Dean shakes his head, absently running his thumb along the seam of Sam’s jeans under the blanket. A few seconds later, he’s pushing away, arms tangled in the blanket as he tries to raise his hands to his face.

“Oh shi-HATCHshuh!” He makes a choked sound, then sags against Sam, sheets clutched in his fists. “I just wandt it to stop.”

Sam pulls Dean against his chest, presses his lips to Dean’s neck.

“I know. Let me go get the nose spray.”

“Doh.”

“Dean, c’mon, it’ll-”

“Doh.” He wriggles out of Sam’s arms, slides down in the bed, settles on his side. “Just wadda sleep.”

“You’ll be able to fall asleep better if you-” Dean cuts him off with a miserable moan. Sam climbs out of bed.

“We could try that hot towel thing again.”

“Dond’t wandt to.”

Sam sighs, looks around the room, and pushes the box of Kleenex toward Dean.

“Maybe if you try blowing your nose?” Sam suggests, and he helpfully pulls out a Kleenex, but Dean shakes his head and rolls to his other side, back to Sam.

“Doh,” he says weakly. “Hurts too buch.”

Sam sinks back onto the bed, rubs circles between Dean’s shoulder blades, but Dean shrugs him off.

“Just-” Dean stops as a violent shiver wracks his body. “Uh. Just l-leave be alode.”

Sam frowns and runs a hand through his hair, adjusts the covers over Dean, and sighs.

“Fine. I’m gonna take a shower. Yell if you need anything.” Dean doesn’t reply. Sam goes into the bathroom, and he hears a wet sniffle followed by a whimper before he closes the door.

Sam strips out of his clothes, turns on the water. He opens the door a little before he steps under the hot spray, peeks out to check that Dean is still alive, and then leaves it open, just in case.

Steam fills the tiny bathroom instantly as the hot water cascades over Sam’s head, runs down his torso, soothes his muscles that are stiff from lying in bed with Dean all day.

It’s only five minutes later when he hears a sneeze from the room, followed by a muffled curse, and then coughing, closer this time.

There’s a creaking noise, and very slowly, he pulls back the curtain. Dean is in the doorway, motel blanket wrapped around his shoulders. He’s holding a Kleenex to his nose, doesn’t see Sam, and he’s snuffling pathetically into it.

Sam pulls the curtain closed at smiles to himself, listens as Dean shuffles in. He imagines Dean maybe sitting down, breathing in the steam, and sure enough, when he looks out again Dean’s sitting on the floor, back against the wall. The blanket is wrapped tightly around him, and there’s a box of Kleenex sitting next to him.

While Sam finishes showering, he can hear Dean’s breath hitching loudly.

Huhhh! Ehh-hehhh…”He grunts, and then Sam hears a sneeze.

“Hiii-ishchoo!”

“Hey,” Sam says as he steps out, acting like he didn’t know Dean had come in. “Bless you.”

Dean jumps a little, then sends a small smile up at him.

“Hey,” he says almost shyly. Sam grabs a towel and dries himself off while Dean watches.

“You liking the show?”

“Thought the steam would help.”

“Did it?” Dean does sound less congested, and his face is flushed, a little sweaty, but he looks better than he has all day.

Dean nods, pulls out a Kleenex in time to catch another wet sneeze. “HUH-htchch!” He makes a weak attempt at blowing his nose after, and Sam grins when it doesn’t seem to cause him too much pain.

“Looks like it did help.”

Dean nods, eyelids heavy.

“Alright, let’s get you back into bed. Just let me get dressed first.” Sam reaches for his close, and Dean reaches for his calf.

“Dean?”

He looks down to see his sleepy brother ginning up at him.

“You don’t have to get dressed first.”

I was over here updating my signature and I saw the title of this and went, "I KNOW WHAT THAT IS," and ran over to my inbox to make sure.

*strums* IIIIII *strums* loooovvveeee *strums* this and youuuuuuuu. *plinky strummy slightly-off-key finish*

“Hey,” he says almost shyly. Sam grabs a towel and dries himself off while Dean watches.

“You liking the show?”

(...)

"You don't have to get dressed first."

Gaah...I might have died over here.

Cute. Hot. Sexy.

It's so Dean-ish <3

I love it

a) thread-jacking: Mad! I just realised where your "I love you" strumming is from. Reminds me of The Elephant Show! Took me forever to figure that out...

b.) This is like the story of my life. For a while I thought that sinus infections were a way of life, and nothing would help. I feel Dean's pain, poor poor muffin! :heart:

c) Gratuitous shower scene with Sam??? TOTALLY AWESOME. I'm still wishing for more of those in Season 6. And/or maybe a few with Cas?

a) thread-jacking: Mad! I just realised where your "I love you" strumming is from. Reminds me of The Elephant Show! Took me forever to figure that out...

Ohh, hehe, maybe subconsciously! No I just amuse myself by making up bad impromptu songs once in awhile, usually a person's name and whatever they're doing at the time, and not even with the sophistication of a guitar. "Nidaaaa... doing the dish-essss..."

I'm not over the warm delicious sexy cuddly loving tender hotness that is this fic. It was such a good way to start the day.

:lol:

Awww... poor Dean. Very sweet fic! :laugh: And awesome as always. :heart:

B) THANK YOU!! You are awesome:)

I was over here updating my signature and I saw the title of this and went, "I KNOW WHAT THAT IS," and ran over to my inbox to make sure.

*strums* IIIIII *strums* loooovvveeee *strums* this and youuuuuuuu. *plinky strummy slightly-off-key finish*

1. I love your new signature!! Its so pretty:)

2. A song! That makes me happy. Now I will write you a song:

:guitar: *G chord*

You are the best

There is no one betterrrrrr

*C chord*

If I could knit

I would knit you a sweaterrrrrrrr

:heart:

3. I :heart: you.

“You liking the show?”

(...)

Gaah...I might have died over here.

Cute. Hot. Sexy.

It's so Dean-ish <3

I love it

Heee, thank you so much!! And yes, so very Dean-ish:) :heart:

b.) This is like the story of my life. For a while I thought that sinus infections were a way of life, and nothing would help. I feel Dean's pain, poor poor muffin! :P

c) Gratuitous shower scene with Sam??? TOTALLY AWESOME. I'm still wishing for more of those in Season 6. And/or maybe a few with Cas?

Oh man, that sucks:(

Thanks so much for reading! And YES to Sam-shower-scenes. Or more shirtless sexy pull-up scenes like last week:)

Ohh, hehe, maybe subconsciously! No I just amuse myself by making up bad impromptu songs once in awhile, usually a person's name and whatever they're doing at the time, and not even with the sophistication of a guitar. "Nidaaaa... doing the dish-essss..."

I'm not over the warm delicious sexy cuddly loving tender hotness that is this fic. It was such a good way to start the day.

Making up songs is fun. I make up songs about everything.

:heart:

OHDEARGOD i thought my heart would stop when they showed that Sam-working-out scene!

Too bad it's d-bag Sam at the moment. I'm still convinced he's got the devil in him. :P

I probably love this prompt and extra miserable!Dean a bit more than I should, but whatever. :naughty: This is incredibly, incredibly yummy.

I probably love this prompt and extra miserable!Dean a bit more than I should, but whatever. ^_^ This is incredibly, incredibly yummy.

Heee:) Thank you :drool:

This was really good. So I take it that this was a Dean-Sam incest thing? Not bad.

I've never seen Supernatural but I think that Dean (Jensen Ackles) is hot. Yum. I used to think that Sam was Dean and vice-versa. lol

This was really good. So I take it that this was a Dean-Sam incest thing? Not bad.

I've never seen Supernatural but I think that Dean (Jensen Ackles) is hot. Yum. I used to think that Sam was Dean and vice-versa. lol

Thank you <_<

Yeah, we get some yummy boys on the show:) And its funny you say that, because Sam (played by Jared Padalecki) used to be on Gilmore Girls, where he played a character named Dean:D

:D I lovee it!!! <3 lovee lovee lovee!!!

Ya know...if y'all keep writing Wincest like this...I might learn to like it ;)

Thank youuu!! I'm so happy you liked this! :heart:

Normally Wincest=not my thing, but I LOVE this. Dean is so stubbornly adorable.

:laugh: Thank you!! Wincest grew on me very quickly (obviously) ^_^ I'm glad that you liked this!!

I didn't post here a reply to mention how the words "sinus" and "infection" written one after another got me to read something I usually avoid... Bad me.

And I really should have posted that because this is a nice fic. I don't read spn (...well, Castiel is different thing!) fiction at all normally, I don't like it, but still I had to read this and I couldn't help liking what you've written.

I didn't post here a reply to mention how the words "sinus" and "infection" written one after another got me to read something I usually avoid... Bad me.

And I really should have posted that because this is a nice fic. I don't read spn (...well, Castiel is different thing!) fiction at all normally, I don't like it, but still I had to read this and I couldn't help liking what you've written.

Awww, thank you!!

I like I like I like!!!!!!!!

Wow!!! Please do more!!!!!!!!!!! :P

Hee, there's always more:) Thanks so much for reading!

Hee, there's always more:)

Wooooot!

You make me smile :wub:

I love your signature, btw, I don't know if I've told you. I always just sit here for a few minutes just staring at it:)

Yay Wincest!!! :laugh::innocent: mmmmmm Dean. thanks so much for writing this!! it was :wub::laugh::lol::):heart::heart::heart::twisted::heart::drool::laugh: ......... yah. ..... if I had the words for how amazing it was I would have put it there instead of all the emoticons. lol. but other than what I just said I'm pretty much speachless..

Yay Wincest!!! :laugh::innocent: mmmmmm Dean. thanks so much for writing this!! it was :):cry::bawl::dead::wacko::drool::drool::twisted::drool::drool::laugh: ......... yah. ..... if I had the words for how amazing it was I would have put it there instead of all the emoticons. lol. but other than what I just said I'm pretty much speachless..

Hee, how awesome of you to say so:) Thank you!! Glad you liked it!

Archived