Sneeze Fetish Forum

More nose blow obs (M)

Jeff

It all started yesterday morning, and is continuing into today. I woke up yesterday morning really congested. I think I must've blown my nose at least 40 times in the past two days, with more to go I am sure. Oh wait, hold on......gotta blow my nose. Ok, so as I was saying. Yeah, that one wasn't as juicy as the others. I grabbed one white Kleenex Ultra Soft tissue from the brown cube box in the bathroom and folded it over. I put it to my nose and blew as hard as I could out of my left nostril, then my right. For some reason, all the junk is coming out of my left nostril. After I was done blowing, with quite a few honks I might add, I opened up the tissue and saw that the discharge was clear and kindy sticky. My first blow this morning was disgusting. I grabbed two of the same tissues (mentioned above), but from a green cube box. I folded them over and put them to my nose. I started with the left nostril, then the right. It was very gurgly and wet. After I was done blowing, I opened up the tissues and saw that the discharge was yellow and a lot of it!! Ewwwww.

I'll try to keep everyone posted on how I am feeling. Glad I have soft tissues. They are kinda thin though as all my blowing does go through the first layer. My nostrils are really chapped, and I am sure that they're gonna get worse, before getting better.

J

• 4 weeks later...

Archived